It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Selig, spokesman for Trump campaign killed in Kabul hotel attack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 06:53 AM
link   
News release from this morning.

"(CNN)Glenn Selig, spokesman for Trump campaign adviser Rick Gates, was killed in the weekend Kabul hotel attack, according to a statement from spokesperson for The Publicity Agency and Selig Multimedia Inc., his Florida-based companies. Four Americans were killed in the attack on the Intercontinental Hotel in Kabul, according to the US State Department." "The United States strongly condemns the attack on January 20 at the Intercontinental Hotel in Kabul. We can confirm that there were four US citizens killed and two injured. We offer our deepest condolences to the families and friends of those who were killed and wish for the speedy recovery of those wounded. Out of respect for the families of the deceased, we have no further comment," State Department spokesperson Heather Nauert said in a statement. Selig represented Gates in recent months, as Gates faces criminal charges in special counsel Robert Mueller's Russia investigation. Selig also played a role in promoting a legal defense fund for Gates in December."
CNN

and two days ago on Jan 23rd this was the release.

New signs Gates may be negotiating with Mueller's team
CNN
So the it comes to light that Gates may be cooperating with Muller's investigation and and the same time one of Gates advisors is killed this weekend? It really makes for a case of what did Mr Selig know?
I'm not saying Trump is killing off threats..But it sure does have "Bad Timing" nonetheless. These accidents sure happen a lot in the political world.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 06:56 AM
link   
If Selig was relevant to Muellers 'investigation'.

He wouldn't been in Kabul.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

It seems he was there representing a personal company but as per the news release
"Selig represented Gates in recent months, as Gates faces criminal charges in special counsel Robert Mueller's Russia investigation. Selig also played a role in promoting a legal defense fund for Gates in December."
He still has quite the connection to it all if you ask me.
edit on 1/25/2018 by DjembeJedi because: continuity

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: DjembeJedi

I'm not saying Trump is killing off threats..

...Trump is killing off threats.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

Does this mean we now have to start keeping track of the Trump "body count", like they do for Bill and Hillary?
edit on 25-1-2018 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Body counts are inevitable with every American president... and common enough with other national leaders as well.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Body counts are inevitable with every American president... and common enough with other national leaders as well.

I understand and agree.

Was just wondering if that "body count" trend will continue with Trump. If so, I'm going to start buying up relevant domains in order to potentially cash in.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Naaw !! Trump ain't gangsta like DAT! More like his boy Puti Po looking out.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Its the middle east for god sake...if you're white and not Muslim...hell if you're American at all...you're a target and at risk for all kinds of nasty things. But yea...Trump had him killed, just like the thread purporting trump is colluding with "business" (like just broadly all business) to make the economy look better than it is.
edit on 25-1-2018 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I have insider information that tells me that obama and hillary went to Mexico to hire the muslim branch of MS 13, to fly out to pakistant to then go buy some mules and a nuke to then in secret gain access to afghanistan to blow up this poor patriot, he was going to prove that obama was really the anti christ and hillary the demon queen Takisis.

But dont quote me plz, i dont need the KGB to come take me away.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   

😂😂 You'll be rich! And also on the list.....lol.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: DjembeJedi

I can't be the only one who wants to point out that he was a spokesman for Gates, not an advisor, nor was he the Trump campaign spokesman.

At least, that's what I'm reading.

It is awfully coincidental, though, isn't it? Nothing is beyond possible at this point.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

I agree. This isn't about any stateside investigation, that is the distraction.

The Hotel was hit because it was a hub of operations for the occupation. Civilian contractors are there to further subjugate the country and exploit Afghan resources.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Things can be made to look like something they are not. a reply to: DjembeJedi

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Sorry if it was Hillary, this entire forum would be in arms claiming she set up a kill order.

Trumpites absolutely refuse to acknowledge any possible problems with Trump and his administration.
edit on 25-1-2018 by YungMahn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
If it was Trump, he would have already bragged about it on twitter.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: YungMahn
Sorry if it was Hillary, this entire forum would be in arms claiming she set up a kill order.

Trumpites absolutely refuse to acknowledge any possible problems with Trump and his administration.

Agreed.
They definitely don't want to see the truth about the Guy that's for sure. Even the most staunch "Libtard" can see how Hillary screwed the pooch. Trump's followers are of a whole different realm.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnorantGod
If it was Trump, he would have already bragged about it on twitter.

Hahaha if only that wasn't SO TRUE!

new topics

top topics

join