It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Build A Functional Drone Using A KFC's Chicken Wing Box...Yep, You Read That Right!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 05:28 AM
link   
KFC in India, is offering a new menu item, Smoky Grilled Wings and the box it comes in has detachable drone parts. Customers can look up build instructions online and can download a remote control app for their smart phone. These drones are being called a "Kentucky Flying Object," which is silly, since they're going to be flown in India, lol. My only gripe, is that this cool gadget is only offered in India. Seriously, why can't we get these in the US? Order some KFC to go and fly your trash right out your window or sunroof!

KFC loves a good PR stunt, and Circuit Breaker is cool with them so long as they cleverly involve gadgets. Today, the fast-food chain announced that its new, India-only Smoky Grilled Wings will come packaged in a box with detachable drone parts. Although customers will have to look up instructions online, they can eventually assemble the box and its parts to turn it into a Bluetooth-connected drone.

www.theverge.com...

edit on 1/25/2018 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 05:50 AM
link   
www.geek.com...

Says here they're only selling 24 boxes over today and tomorrow, but you can order them from their website the following week.

Cool little novelty.
edit on 25 1 2018 by SlowNail because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Ok, here's the thing. If you are tossed and everything is closed. Just imagine like an additional bottle of vodka, pack of cigs... And popcorn shrimp and wedges sent to your doorstep. Not going to lie.... I'd trade world peace for that. Jk. I'd deliberate intently however....

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: SlowNail

24 in a country with a billion people population? Lol. Talk about a drop in the ocean!

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

For the low, low price of murder, I imagine.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

24 in a country with a billion people population? Lol. Talk about a drop in the ocean!

Not only, imagine all the hungry people running after the drone to steal the food wherever it lands...

Nearly 80 pct of India lives on half dollar a day. NEW DELHI, Aug 10 (Reuters) - Seventy-seven percent of Indians -- about 836 million people -- live on less than half a dollar a day in one of the world's hottest economies, a government report said.Aug 10, 2007

Reuters

edit on 25-1-2018 by intrptr because: link

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 06:20 AM
link   

You think people are going to kill each other over a crappy drone? I think they have bigger concerns tbh.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I would buy one for the drone and give the rest away to someone hungry enough to eat it.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Wouldn't be surprised. Riot Police were summoned when the Morty sauce touched down and that was in the US.

Limited Edition KFC drones in India? Hmmm....

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   
If I was in India (a place I would really love to go to), a place that is home to some of the finest Asian cuisine the planet has to offer, the last place I would visit is a KFC. In fact, KFC wouldn't even be on my list. Indian food is way better than anything KFC has to offer and a lot of it is made in the street.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   
You know it's going to come - the complete fast-food drone delivery system complete with GPS smartwatch. Just select your meal, press the hot buttton and a tasty hot meal will be delivered direct by drone to your location within minutes.

new topics

top topics

join