It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A 'super blue blood moon' is coming. Here's how to see it.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: BotheLumberJack
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

There are some, who would vehemently disagree with your judgement of their admiration.

Now, I totally understand your frustration.
If this was a thread about claims of seeing something in the sky it would be pages long.

Right now there's actually something in the sky for people to look at and it's a ghost town.
Strange.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

I'm stoked you got to see!

I feel a little less disappointed now

After I fell back to sleep I had a wicked vivid dream of the blood moon and it was insane.

It took up half the sky, was literally blood red, there were bright red clouds that looked like flames off to the side and little UFOs cruising around as if they were checking it out too....

I was with a group of people and kept asking if any of them saw what I was seeing and nobody seemed to care.....

Typical.....I bet that's how it would have been in the waking world too.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

There are some really good photos like the one over the volcano somewhere in the Philippines. The Statue of Liberty one was a good shot too!

Hawaii and Alaska had the best seats, along with the Canadian Yukon, Australia and Asia. The western U.S. also had good viewing, along with Russia.

From phys.org - Lunar Showstopper: 1st super blue blood moon in 35 years. (w/photos)

Except we had cloud cover! I was at the edge so caught a pretty good glimpse before the clouds grew bigger. I know some people a few miles to the south of me did not see anything at all.

The other day I was checking out the nearly full moon and little ice crystals were glittering randomly. Not as cool as UFO dream but it was nice little touch!

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   
The clouds parted enough to give me a clear view of it - amazing as always

Funnily enough, it looked very much like the last lunar eclipse I photographed from here:

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   
While I could see a few faint stars, off to the South, through the cloud cover, in our valley, the eclipse was not visible. Then the GOP trainwreck, pardon the pun, wiped out any mentions this morning on T.V. Fox.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join