It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea Calls for ‘Breakthrough’ for Unity in Unusual Message to All Koreans

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Do you want a really, really silly answer. Kim has his hold because he uses the US etc. as enemies of his state, as certain other countries of trying to destabilise NK.
Now next week the Winter Olympic Games is going on in South Korea. That's the worlds countries (with winter athletes) competing, not just the US. Now how can he justify to his people why there are no NK athletes taking part. So it is NK against the rest of the world, not just his make believe enemies.
So what does he do (well his people but it has to be with his permission) They go cap in hand to the Olympic committee to allow some, and some is a few, North Korean athletes to take part. I think there is a couple of ice skater and a slalom skier.
Now you think on that. Kim would take no crap from anyone, he would not bow. Yet here he is begging to be allowed to take part. You go figure.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: CJCrawley
a reply to: BotheLumberJack

I think Jong-Un is trying to break SK's alliance with the US.

That's what NK have wanted all along, ever since the end of the Korean War.

Of course, if SK does get fired with patriotism and wants to join hands with their brothers north of the border, that would leave the US out in the cold.

Then North Korea would turn on the south.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert
Gold, zinc, magnesite, iron, copper, coal, rare earth minerals...

Millions of hard working people who can cooperate together. Imagine the economic power if North Korea becomes as advanced as South Korea while being a peaceful nation.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

I don't think that North and South Korea will reunite. Russia and China (but esp. China) would be opposed as it would upset the balance of power in the region.

I've been thinking that it would be very nice for a true and lasting peace to come to the Korean Peninsula. And it's great that both Koreas will be taking part in the Winter Olympics. But my guts tell me something is going on....here are some questions:

1. Just how would Kim Jong Un benefit from making nice all of a sudden with South Korea - esp. w/o Trump's "help?"

2. It's true that sanctions are having an impact on NK, but that hasn't stopped Kim before. His wmd programs (inc nukes) keep going full-steam ahead. Only the citizens of NK, apart from the gov't, are really suffering the brunt of those sanctions.

3. Could it be that Kim is trying to drive a wedge between SK and Trump by initiating a temporary truce?

4. If so, could it be that he did this at the behest of China and/or Russia, who have all to lose or gain depending on how things go in the Korean Peninsula?

5. There have been accusations that a real missile was headed to Hawaii during that "false alarm" a couple of weeks ago. If it was a real missile and not a mistake, could it be that Kim is trying to start a false flag?

Think about it......he makes nice while missiles are headed our way. China won't tolerate a pre-emptive strike on NK
(which I made clear that I fullly support, given the circumstances) but would give NK the green-light to launch a strike on its neighbors and the US.

Most people would think that it's suicide for Kim to launch an attack. But what if China and Russia are involved? What if they have his back?

Just sayin.'

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

you had authority to make a snide remark about the two koreas United without trump going to war, yet dont really know what is around the north peninsula or whats at stake or what the US is really after or why NK is an enemy when they haven't harmed a single soul in a conflict since their last border war, or bombed any countries or spied on any countries or overthrow any government or sell arms to?

im shocked.

You didn't answer my question, I'm not shocked...

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

There was a game that came out in 2011 that predicted that Fat Boy will reunite the Koreas under his rule, it's called Homefront:

edit on 1/26/2018 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Maybe drills including 230 U.S. military aircraft, f-22’s included, plus 12,000 U.S. forces was a bit of a persuasion?
The dmz is 160 miles long, imagine 230 of the most technologically advanced aircraft screaming up and down that tiny space.
Might have a psychological impact, no?

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

Yeah and stupid mueller could start ww3 if he’s not careful!

Makes sense

Wasn't bring us back into the cold war dark ages Hillary's platform?

edit on 26-1-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

There was a game that came out in 2011 that predicted that Fat Boy will reunite the Koreas under his rule, it's called Homefront:

Oh wow. I wonder just how many people here bothered watching this.

Reminding people that this came out in 2011.
key points -
Kim Jon Un is ushered in during 2013 shortly after 'time frame uncertain', unties North and South Korea.
Japan surrenders in 2018
2022 The US President puts a freeze on bank withdrawals.
Mexican Gov closes it's borders to Americans.
2024 - Korean Annexation spreads.
Korean Republic announces a plan to spread peace to the entire world.
Korean Special Forces Seize Hawaii
Korean Troops Control Sanfransisco

Illuminati card deck anyone?

Good post

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Oaktree

I think everything in this 3D illusion creates a psychological impact. It's how one chooses to absorb it.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join