It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doppelgangers. I saw one, today.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Ok that's freaky!

Seriously? You're not pulling my leg here?

Orrrrr, maybe you were going to a play and they were you and your wife's understudies (or you there's)?

That's just freaky beans!

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: silo13

Seriously. We thought it a reflection.. But both vehicles weren't the same...

There is also a 911 tourist last min. photo from the roof of one of the towers of a man with one of the incoming planes in the background right before it hit. He died... but was my doppelganger...we look exactly like each other.

That photo gives me the willies... Like looking in a mirror. I try not to look at that photo.. It's upsetting....

MS

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   

That's just amazing.

Only time I've ever seen it before? Which actually prompted the thread?

In November it was my ex's birthday and I was going to call him and tell him Happy Birthday and he's married - even though were' friends I thought - naw... Just after I started watching/listening to a movie. I looked up just in time to see a background/part person who is EXACTLY my Ex. Not just a little, not just, 'Oh it would look like him, but the nose...' Nope. Exactly. Funny thing is - I did a screen shot - sent him the pic with a Happy Birthday note and he freaked, lol!

Now this last one? Wow...

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   

i wouldve pulled them over and become friends,
or tear a hole in the space-time continuum
edit on 27-1-2018 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

While not exactly a doppelganger i do have a twin of sorts . Somewhere in South Australia there is a man with the exact same name as myself , no big deal although my last name is not common here .He also shares the same birthday although he is two years older , to top it off we were born in the same hospital ( small town with less than 2000 population at the time ) . Apparently he is not so good at paying bills as for years i would get phone calls from debt collection agencies .

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I've seen doppelgangers of people im familiar with, one of me no but I've heard other wise. I remember one day years ago, I saw this guy that looked like this other guy at a place I worked at, only difference was the guy at the store was much older, greyed version of him.

You could almost make parallel universe jokes like, that what will happen to you if you keep it up" or "errie isn't it, it like looking into the future." Or if a guy who looked like Hitler really went to art school or stayed at Mc donalds.

Funny fact it been talked about is that, royalty likes to get first dibbs, and maybe its common ancestor thing.
edit on 28-1-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-1-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

Somewhere in South Australia there is a man with the exact same name as myself

Bruce?

Easy enough.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   
ive got a doppelganger, people have been commenting for years they have seen me in places i wasnt at.
one person had a go at me because i ignored them at the cinema and another spotted me in germany and asked why i didnt wave back, ive never been germany

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 02:14 AM
link   
ive got at least 1 doppelganger, ive had people have a go at me for not speaking to them but i wasnt in that space including germany and cornwall (never been to either places)

ive also seen doppelgangers, i was driving home from college one day and i saw my mum and dad driving past me in their car looking really angry, didnt think much of it just thought whats upset them.
i got home and they were both sitting in the living room, i said how the hell have guys got home so much quicker than me and they said they had never left eh house all day, plus thinking about it, i live in the fenlands and there was no other route they could of gone other than turning around and following me to get home.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join