It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hannity: DOJ has started recovering missing FBI texts, DOJ sources say

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 01:16 AM
link   
The trickle of text messages that have been leaked so far are explosive. I shudder to think what they could find if they manage to recover all this 'missing' data.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   
No, no, no......... The DOJ isn't retrieving any missing text messages.

Obviously, the hackers from Russia have infiltrated our justice department computer servers and have begun planting text messages that they have typed to try and bring down American Democracy! How dare they!

PS, I love this whole "Russia" excuse..... I think I'm going to start applying it to everything

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   
if this had happened 30 years ago (before cell phones) they would have gotten away with it because there would be no records of their conversations and secret meetings.
edit on 25-1-2018 by bluechevytree because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

People, including federal LEOs and the like, get complacent when they've had 8 years of being able to feel like they're shielded from any repercussions from their misdoings.

It's hard to break out of that protective shell, especially when everything that you've done, at least digitally, is backed up somewhere.

There are way too many fail-safes implemented in the backing up of federal digital files for anything to truly be deleted or lost. This is the head of the snake turning around to bite its own tail.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join