It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Monkeys Be Cloning Monkeys

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   
www.independent.co.uk...

Two monkeys are the first ever primates to be cloned using the technique that created Dolly the sheep. The technique brings the prospect of cloned human beings even more closer. But scientists caution that there may be no good reason to create such clones, and that ethical and legal questions need to be answered about such research.

The Chinese have none of the ethical guards and laws we have. They could clone a human at any time. My bet is they will. If it does happen then it will happen in China I think.

In the Book of Revelation there is a Book of Life mentioned where the memory of life is kept by the Creator. Christ mentions that HE even knows how many hairs we have on our heads.

Luke 12:7;

Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Don't be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.

en.wikipedia.org...

The Book of Life is referred to seven times in the Book of Revelation (3:5 13:8 17:8 20:12 20:15 21:27 22:19) one of the books of the New Testament, attributed to John of Patmos. As described, only those whose names are written in the Book of Life from the foundation of the world, and have not been blotted out by the Lamb, are saved at the Last Judgment; all others are doomed. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire (Rev. 20:15, King James Version). And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. (Rev. 20:12, King James Version) It is also mentioned in Pauls letter to the Philippians 4:3.

I think that is an allusion to DNA. Christ was right all those years ago. In our DNA even the numbers of the hairs are encoded.

I feel bad for the coming clones. They will not be here by the authority of the Creator. Will they have a soul? They will be copies, identical to something that has already existed once. I am happy to clone my little plants, but not humans.

Even with these monkeys I think what they are doing is an abomination; to trreat these beings that our very close ypo us like this. The Chinese worry me. They are not like us, well that is obviously. They can be very cruel in compariosn. They treat their own like cattle too much and don't give them proper rights. They have so little freedom. These monkeys have no freedom at all. They don't have the freedom even of being unique.

I am glad I will not be here to see the vile future this world is making for itself, if it ever gets the chance. It is an abomination of Creation. It will come to no good.

edit on 24-1-2018 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

On that night mare note I must bid you goodnight. It is 3.05 am here in sex scandal UK. I am sure there will be more scandals tomorrow to shake our heads at.

Nighty night, don't let the cloned bugs bite.

Robots and clones, what a lovely cocktail of Frankenstein creatures. We'll be the ruin of ourselves, pesky monkeys.

Too much monkey business, LEVIS:

edit on 24-1-2018 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   
If not China, then someone else has already cloned a human.

With this nuclear transfer method of cloning you're not getting an exact copy of the cell donor but more of a sibling.

All this will get you is a regular old baby.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Ummm...more closer...?

And...why is that monkey humping that strawberry...?

YouSir

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   

The number of hairs on my head is in rapid fluctuation--good luck, Jesus!

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 05:20 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 06:16 AM
link   
As the live human organ trade in China is rife, I cannot see this ending well for anything cloned.

And worse, we won't have a fit Scarlett Johansson to look at as we create a world within a world to placate the lottery winners.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdKiller

Uhh, so... read any good books, lately?

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I type that in lieu of cloning monkeys and what not, We give the dog a thumb and let them run things for a bit...

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Don't really care too much about any ethical and legal questions but clones would be a great source of spare parts if you need a new liver, arm, leg, skin graft or something else. After you get your needs seen too then part out the rest of the clone for transplants, dispose of remains and grow a new one. It would be best if the clone was never awake, aware or treated anyway other than parts supply.

I suppose though you could take a page from Star Wars and create a massive clone army so regular folks don't have to fight, be maimed or die. The built-in loyalty to the Emperor / President is optional.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   

OMG
The topic of cloning has always alarmed me

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: MarthaSimons

I wonder if anyone did a study on the length of their lives

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   
What do you mean the Chinese don't have the ethical laws that we have? You mean like drugging our tap water? Or spray pesticides all over our produce? Or fattening up our cows/chickens/pigs with gmo food and hormones?

The Chinese may be more frank about their intentions, but lets not act like the Govt and Big Pharm aren't experimenting on us as well.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Wow..that's a great news.

I am also eagerly waiting for that moment...

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9

Totally Photochopped. It's obviously the same monkey.

(post by infobi removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Overall, you know the scientists say that even if two creatures have been cloned, they won't be identical (at least visually
). Too many factors affect that. There's a chance things won't be that critical even with cloning. The moral aspect is a completely different thing though

(post by CarlosLachaplan removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Im a clone. I have the pyramid (heterochima) in the right eye. That means I am a clone. LMAO!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join