It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Captured UFOs? Reverse Engineering? Disclosure? REALLY?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lathroper

My thoughts about alleged alien reverse engineering is that it is a mythical creation. To reverse-engineer anything you have to have a sample and since we're probably talking about UACs (Unidentified Aerial Craft), I don't accept that anyone has access to one. I don't accept that such craft have crashed or been captured. So no reverse-engineering of such craft has ever been done.

Maybe. I'm not so sure. I'd agree that the popular folk myths are probably mostly disinformation. Perhaps it's all an elaborate smokescreen, to mask some secret effort. Perhaps not. I couldn't say, without being fully read in or at least briefed, and neither can you. We're just speculating here.

I would not presume to be all knowing, and neither should you. Plenty of stuff goes on in the world that we're not privy to. I'm content to say that I don't know for sure either way. I don't see how you could say conclusively one way or the other, though I agree the popular folk myths on the subject are inconclusive at best. There's no hard proof there, only stories, perhaps true, perhaps not.

Nothing in my life has ever led me to accept that we've made any giant leaps in technology that has not evolved from trial and error.

Agreed.

Unlike you, I don't accept that humans have had any hand resulting in UFOs. No one knows what they are, where they come from, where they go, what kind of being (if any) pilots them or if they are RCVs and if they are indeed remote controlled where is the controller and since there are varieties of "craft" are all of the controllers of one "race", etc., etc.

I don't take sides, just unknowing. My various sightings only prove (to me) that humans have not developed the kind of brain power to create anything like UFOs. Every mechanical thing humans have produced is primitive compared with the abilities of UFOs.

I cannot offer a lucid explanation, or even a mildly satisfying one, because UFOs are unexplainable, just marveled at.

Okay wait. Are you saying then that you think that the triangles and such are all alien craft and that we couldn't build stuff like that? Totally disagree, if this is what you're saying here.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Lathroper

cryptic language?
i just want to see the videos you promised
of the portals and strange animals in the ground

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Just a data point. You can't reverse-engineer something without knowing the methods of production.

FWIW.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maverick7
Just a data point. You can't reverse-engineer something without knowing the methods of production.

I don't know about that. Seems to me that if you are presented with an object that does a very specific thing that you've been trying to do for a while, you'll try to "reverse engineer" it by starting with the thing itself and figuring out how it does what it does. You might not be able to duplicate the production process, but if you can get it to do the same thing then it doesn't really matter if the production process is different.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Were full fledged functional flying saucers ever created for military use? Or are these just prototypes that were being test but never put to use?

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Magneto aerodynamics is a so called reverse engineered thing being studied today by lots of aerospace firms with top secret clearances. Most of the research is classified, but some is public, and NASA has publicized some of it already, but no MSM ever mentions it because they are busy with other things these days.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

The MSM can't even correctly identify a 737 from an A380, and you want them to cover something that most hard core aviation people barely understand, let alone know about?

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

The MSM can't even correctly identify a 737 from an A380, and you want them to cover something that most hard core aviation people barely understand, let alone know about?

Did I imply that I wanted the MSM to publicize it? No. But it answers the question about why not too many people mention hearing about it.

Which also goes to show why so called disclosure isn't something that will be delivered in any kind of quality package by the MSM when they DO.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Maverick7

i dont think they reverse engineered anything. it's all ours baby.

however if they did have a captured alien craft it wouldnt be an issue of how its made or what its made of. all we'd need is a gist of how it worked or did its thing. from there we could engineer the same effects with our current technology and invent an approximation. or at least know what it is were after and start on the road of developing the superconductors and metamaterials to make it so. people give humans no credit or faith. as if we're somehow intellectually less capable than some other assumed intelligence out there. we may be violent and immature but were also virtuosos at just about anything we set our intent on. don't put it past humans to conceive and develop ufos all by our own merits.
edit on 10-2-2018 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Ya that's not going to work. Like you said human air craft work on lift and atmosphere, its in the word "aircraft" The stuff you all are talking about alien craft does not work on that, it does not even work on electromagnetic waves, though some do. It works not by moving around in a world propelled by its atmosphere. It works by not moving anywhere at all, and letting the universe move around you.

Yup that's right, you don't move in the world, you move the world around you. Duh! Everybody knows that, its like UFO's 101. And also there shape mean nothing, its basically just for show. Some like circular shapes, and some like triangles, and yet others like cylindrical shapes. That is pretty much all, the shape serves no function other then preference, it is pointless to try to copy shapes in the hopes that they do something.

Form is function, but that is only in some dimensions, this one in particular and even that, not always.

Anyways, why not just send cars into space, seems like more fun and would be more of a progress then trying to reverse engineer flying saucers, I seen one the other day, it was semi cool, it had cool picture, I would say it almost gave NASA a run for its money.

Or not, ah whatever, why dont they just make bubble self propelled kites and everybody can have one to get to and fro, its basically a break apart mobile enclosed kite, strap a few propellers on that or engines, and or even a compressed air blower, and you could replace the personal car, zipping the skys ridding the currents.

Or not, seeing people cant be trusted without traffic lights, and well it would be more of a problem both technically and realistically to make flying traffic lights for flying cars, then it would to make flying cars. Hence not a good idea.

But you know what is a good idea? Flying lawnmowers, yup, if you make them big enough you can even ride them, then you can mozy on along from lawn to lawn. Not very air dynamical, but hey it works, and more importantly it looks cool.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

that's very true.

it takes years of sincere effort researching physics and engineering to get a loose idea of how the damned things work.

and even after all that effort you still won't figure it out unless you have the right psychological profile and qualities to put the pieces of the puzzle together. just understanding the physics isn't enough. you have to think like an engineer to connect the dots on this jackson pollak like enigma of a subject.

most aviation enthusiasts dont have the time, the desire, or the knack to figure out this sort of puzzle.

and once you do get the gist after all that brain numbing work you're too burned out by the subject to care explaining it to others even if they did have the patience to sit there and listen to you drone on for hours. you're over it and on to new things.

in the end you also question whether it's even smart to talk about how they do what they do and end up reasoning that it's best to just let them keep their secrets. it's a very tiring thing to persue the understanding of.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

shape is important. but you're right on not from a aerodynamic standpoint. once you understand the basic workings you can even understand why they're shaped the way they are and the evolutions they've gone through from generation to generation.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015
Ha now that looks like fun. Now I want one. Though I got to admit just looks like one of those wheeled hoverboards people ride now a days, don't know why they call it a hoverboard since you know its pretty much grounded. Now what the guy is riding in that video would be more accurately called a hoverboard. Confusing I know, slogans and sales-pitching has gotten in the way of progress.

But anyways even the wheeled ones, even those are not so easy to maneuver. Its a good thing that dude did his little show and stunt over water. I wonder how many times he fell before he finally got it right for the crowd? Moral of the story, if your gonna fall from what looks like 15 to 30 feet high, its better to hit water then it is to hit pavement.

Were probably not going to see those on the market for a while, imagine the lengthy suing processes involved, and disclaimers in a product like that, you would need insurance just to ride it at a park, the premiums on said insurance would skyrocket, pun intended, oh ya, we will never see those out on the market, to many people falling from the sky, the insurance alone would stop that technology dead in its tracks.

Oh! Well.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Like I said form is function it is the basis of all aviation from its inception till today, and beyond today.

But, well, it may not be for everybody. Just everybody on this planet, solar system and dimension. And people like saucers, they look cool and they spin, people like things that spin. So ya, maybe the flying saucers have nothing to do with any sort of function, there just intergalactic and maybe even multidimensional flying lawnmowers.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 01:34 AM
link   

I want a flying lawnmower. would be fun. terrorize my neighbors prized rose hedges. thats what you get for all those times you threw trash into my bin or parked in front of my house instead of your own! next week I'm coming for those patunias. grrrrrr.

ok I'll just settle for a quantum bubbled carnival ride spaceship like those kids made in the movie The Explorers. except I'm going to have a pop n lockn' galactic dance off once I make extra terrestrial contact. the extra dimensionals can be the judge who has superior B Boy skillz.
edit on 10-2-2018 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Yes well you will get nether. A quantum bubbled carnival ride spaceship have been outlawed since the the past few million years, the annunaki, the great space turtle, and the space pope banned it long ago, they all signed and vetoed on it many moons ago and has been banned ever since.

And a flying lawnmower can only be operated if its completely gutted, otherwise it is considered a weapon and at the least you would need a license just to own one, much less fly it. You know cant be having flying bladed machines going around all willy nilly, what if people miss those high up hedges, and instead hit the neighbors head?

Would be quite a dilemma explaining that to the cops, how the neighbor ended up with a cut up shredded almost missing face and head, now would it not? Some things are much to dangerous to leave into the hands of people, the flying lawnmower being one of them.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 03:54 AM
link   

damn gamara!!! flying turtles ruin everything.

annunaki I can forgive they created us and the space pope...I already make him pop n lock with my pope remote! (2 points if you can figure out what reference that last one is to- hint it's the world's greatest rapper who said that)

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 05:58 AM
link   
These aliens are champions at abducting the most scientifically illterate people around. Dudes and gals who literally cannot explain even Einstein, let alone quantum uncertainty. But let's go ahead and pull them into our spaceship and talk in vague terms about some global catastrophe. Let's use these useless people as messengers. That sure is working. It's a very effective way of telling the human species about its errors. Keep doing that. These are some champion communicators. Our wonderful plan that started with the abduction of Betty and Barney Hill is working so well.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I had always wondered if the FlexFoil system of wing design emanated from back engineered technology or simply through man's own advancements in technology.

As I know very little regarding new metal alloys or aircraft technology my thoughts are irrelevant as I'm sure that some of our more experienced aviation buffs would know the answer.

So please accept my apologies if the evolution and development origins of this alloy is already known within aviation circles

I just thought it may be an interesting addition to the thread.

edit on 10-2-2018 by studio500 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 12:42 AM
link   

I actually do not know what reference is, or who the world greatest rapper is. Is it m@m? Or skittles? Or whatever his name is, you know the white guy. But anyways, I would not make fun of the space pope.

He has his minions all over the place, not that they would bother listening in on primitive race and place like this, it would be like humans listening in on frogs croaking, but you never know. They keep plenty of high powered lazer canons on most major moons, and like to squash out any non believers fast, trust me you would not want to end up spontenous combustable dust. Its not a pleasant felling.

However it is quite an effective way of winning new converts over. Very effective indeed.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join