It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Captured UFOs? Reverse Engineering? Disclosure? REALLY?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

specially in relation to ufo sightings....

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: M5xaz

This was long before the ARJ-21. And at this point, my standard answer is form follows function most of the time. This was an exact copy however. In the case of the ARJ-21, there are no 717s in China for them to direct copy, like there were with the 727s.

The MD-82s were built in China under licence for awhile...

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: SkeptiSchism

To a degree. At some point though you reach the maximum lift possible. The shape of the wing determines where that is though.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

The 717 and MD-82 are similar in name only.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Lathroper

The thread has been derailed. No one is adding any comments dealing with the thread's topic:
"Captured UFOs? Reverse Engineering? Disclosure? REALLY?"

Do you any pertinent comments?

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lathroper

The thread has been derailed. No one is adding any comments dealing with the thread's topic:
"Captured UFOs? Reverse Engineering? Disclosure? REALLY?"

Do you any pertinent comments?

so back to the md-82. the md-87 is pretty much the exact same plane but the fuselage is shortened. why'd they do that zaph. what are the advantages or reasoning behind that.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 12:36 AM
link   
well let's see reverse engineered alien craft.

I think ALL ufos that aren't outright hallucinations are military assets. some only appear to be ufos, some mimic antigravity using lighter than air type technologies and or novel propulsion. and a few are real deal doing stuff utilizing closely held engineering tricks to exploit novel breakthroughs in physics that are keeps mostly classified.

I think Lazars ufo doesn't work the way he says it does. I think that many of the interior components he describes are other types of components. and he's taken the 25/75 rule but made it the 100/0 rule but the 100 part could describe other things than what he propounds which could conceivably be rigged together to make something perform more or less as he proclaims. I think that he obfuscated on purpose to throw the ufo community of the govt scent.

mccandlish ARV. sounds like he mis identified the internal components and their purposes while also not getting all the info necessary to include in his drawings the other components necessary to make his vehicle operate.

rosewell. not a alien vehicle. an American made thing.

hey what are your thoughts about alien reverse engineered speculation.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Mr. TC
So...may I ask where you actually stand on the existence of UFOs/UAP? I've read many replies from you on the boards, and there is no judgment here. I'm simply wanting to know: do you believe that UFOs are of extraterrestrial origin, do you believe we have ever made contact? Do you believe in ETs at all? I'm sorry if you've stated any of this before, I've only been around for a few months and I'm not one to stalk. Your user name is simply one I remember.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
well let's see reverse engineered alien craft.

I think ALL ufos that aren't outright hallucinations are military assets. some only appear to be ufos, some mimic antigravity using lighter than air type technologies and or novel propulsion. and a few are real deal doing stuff utilizing closely held engineering tricks to exploit novel breakthroughs in physics that are keeps mostly classified.

I think Lazars ufo doesn't work the way he says it does. I think that many of the interior components he describes are other types of components. and he's taken the 25/75 rule but made it the 100/0 rule but the 100 part could describe other things than what he propounds which could conceivably be rigged together to make something perform more or less as he proclaims. I think that he obfuscated on purpose to throw the ufo community of the govt scent.

mccandlish ARV. sounds like he mis identified the internal components and their purposes while also not getting all the info necessary to include in his drawings the other components necessary to make his vehicle operate.

rosewell. not a alien vehicle. an American made thing.

hey what are your thoughts about alien reverse engineered speculation.

My thoughts about alleged alien reverse engineering is that it is a mythical creation. To reverse-engineer anything you have to have a sample and since we're probably talking about UACs (Unidentified Aerial Craft), I don't accept that anyone has access to one. I don't accept that such craft have crashed or been captured. So no reverse-engineering of such craft has ever been done. Nothing in my life has ever led me to accept that we've made any giant leaps in technology that has not evolved from trial and error. Tesla was as close to creating anything radical and he must have sweated a lot before success. And he didn't reverse-engineer anything Edison invented!

Unlike you, I don't accept that humans have had any hand resulting in UFOs. No one knows what they are, where they come from, where they go, what kind of being (if any) pilots them or if they are RCVs and if they are indeed remote controlled where is the controller and since there are varieties of "craft" are all of the controllers of one "race", etc., etc.

I don't take sides, just unknowing. My various sightings only prove (to me) that humans have not developed the kind of brain power to create anything like UFOs. Every mechanical thing humans have produced is primitive compared with the abilities of UFOs.

I cannot offer a lucid explanation, or even a mildly satisfying one, because UFOs are unexplainable, just marveled at.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Just to fit different markets.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 03:58 AM
link   

well we agree that whatever they are. and I have some good ideas as to what. they got nothing to do with aliens.

two things I'd like to note. Tesla was not anywhere near the smartest, most accomplished or influential electrical engineer in history. second. I wouldn't cast humans as so dumb. there are a lot of bloody cleaver ones out there and you'd be surprised at just how ingenious and capable humans can be. especially when real needs are driving the ingenuity.

edit on 28-1-2018 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 05:46 AM
link   
i dont think you understand sh!t tbh, that stupid, obvious attempt to dumb down the public with a badly made saucer, was so obviously a distraction from the real tech being used and hidden.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Do we make those materials in a nuts and bolts kinda of way or do we grow them from the molecular level up

edit on 28-1-2018 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 06:16 AM
link   

I agree to a point, project moondust for example recovered mainly downed Soviet satellites, it's these kind of materials that I believe Bigelow has
edit on 28-1-2018 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 06:37 AM
link   
but yeah, its most likely due to downed spy tech, satellites, planes etc from other countries, hence the phrase alien tech, could just mean unknown tech, foreign tech etc

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   

SHOW ALL THEM

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   

hello?

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

well we agree that whatever they are. and I have some good ideas as to what. they got nothing to do with aliens.

two things I'd like to note. Tesla was not anywhere near the smartest, most accomplished or influential electrical engineer in history. second. I wouldn't cast humans as so dumb. there are a lot of bloody cleaver ones out there and you'd be surprised at just how ingenious and capable humans can be. especially when real needs are driving the ingenuity.

I did say that humans are not clever. I said they are not clever enough to create a craft like we see in the sky violating all of our laws. And don't be so harsh on Tesla, you are benefiting from his inventions. Your desktop computer doesn't run on battery power, it has to be plugged into the wall, thanks to Tesla. Your electric lights, thanks to him. And, who in your opinion was smarter than Tesla and who gave us as much as he did? At the time!

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

SHOW ALL THEM

Why are your replies in cryptic language? Why don't you speak clearly in full sentences and give an indication of what you're trying to say. If English is not your first language, I apologize.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   

easy. newton, maxwell, einstein, i could go on.

and tesla can thank the following people without whom he'd have invented nothing. teslas inventions were just improvements on prior inventions by the above.

pixii, duchenne, ferranti, gaulard, ferraris, thomson, stanley, shallenberger, bradley, haselwander.

you really think tesla came up with AC current on his own. he invented a polyphase a.c. generator. an improvement on other designs prior. and companies were already utilizing AC power for many things before tesla came along.
edit on 29-1-2018 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-1-2018 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join