It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you Chaga?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   
A co-worker of mine started talking about a certain mushroom that grows on Birch trees called Chaga.
He told me that this magical fungus has been known to prevent and even cure cancer.
A living example is another co-worker who was off for 2 years due to cancer and he claims that chaga saved his life.
That's a Pretty bold statement...but coming from the survivor himself, and hearing how he truly believes that it was the chaga that turned his situation around, it really makes you think.
So I did a little research and found that it is the most potent anti-oxident on the planet and the claimed health benefits from investing Chaga is quite the list.
The guy who told me about it is pulling up to 60 years old, but by looking at him,you wouldn't think he over 40 years old.
His skin doesn't have a wrinkle, no bags under his eyes, nothing. He doesn't work out, yet is really fit, with little to no, visible fat.
He says it's because he's been drinking Chaga for the past 7 years.

So i ask you ATS,
Does any one here have any experience with the Chaga Mushroom?
If your a long time drinker of it,
How,if any, has it changed your life?
Do you feel in good health? How long did it take for you to start noticing it's effects?

From what I'm reading, it would seem this stuff is a true miracle worker.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I wonder if he added fresh garlic to his diet also. Something to ask him about.

I think that would be a great business venture for me. Should I start a GO FUND ME ?

The “Gift from God”

Rather than soft like a mushroom, chaga is hard, almost as hard as wood. It is unique, nothing like common mushrooms. In fact, chaga is the most nutritionally dense of all tree growths. Known by the Siberians as the “Gift from God” and the “Mushroom of Immortality,” this vibrant growth has been used by humans to support health for thousands of years. The Japanese call it “The Diamond of the Forest,” while the Chinese deem it “King of Plants.” For the Chinese that is saying a lot, since they have an immense history with countless plants. Now, you can get the great powerful secret of the Orient through North American Herb & Spice’s wild chaga supplements. Despite this exceptional status, most Americans are unaware of it.
To survive in harsh climates, chaga concentrates natural compounds for its protection, and that is why it is so powerful. To strengthen the tree, as well as heal, it makes potent phytochemicals, including sterols, phenols, and enzymes. Researchers have inoculated sick trees with chaga to strengthen them. People benefit by consuming these forest-source phytochemicals and nutrients.
edit on 0100000052482018-01-24T19:48:52-06:00485201pm7 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I guess so.
My co-worker says he makes about a grand every weekend at the farmers market, selling it by the lb for $50.
He also said to never buy it from a health food store.
It's best to go get it yourself.
There are a few guidelines you need to follow about harvesting it.
1 - it needs to come off an old birch tree.
2 - it has to be harvested at the correct time. Which is at least after one week of -10 C in the winter, so the tree has gone dormant for the winter.
Any other time, the Chaga won't have the needed properties for health benefits.
3 - it needs to dry and be kept dry or it will start to mold.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Every time I am in the woods,I keep an eye out for chaga.
I love looking for wild mushrooms.

Morels and chaga are gold for me.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun

Have you noticed any boost in your health from using It?

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

I guess so.
My co-worker says he makes about a grand every weekend at the farmers market, selling it by the lb for $50.
He also said to never buy it from a health food store.
It's best to go get it yourself.
There are a few guidelines you need to follow about harvesting it.
1 - it needs to come off an old birch tree.
2 - it has to be harvested at the correct time. Which is at least after one week of -10 C in the winter, so the tree has gone dormant for the winter.
Any other time, the Chaga won't have the needed properties for health benefits.
3 - it needs to dry and be kept dry or it will start to mold.

You know I wanted to live in Hokaido, which is north of me. I'll have to check to see if Birch trees grow up there. I'm retired and this seems like a golden opportunity for someone like me.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   

I live in northern Ontario and apparently the stuff grows like wild fire in this climate.
I'm outside smoking now, and he's out here.
I asked him about the garlic and he said nope straight Chaga

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I have a can of chaga in the cupboard. I studied this chemistry a while back, it does have good results on stopping some cancers, not that much because of the antioxidants though, it triggers the immune system to fight some things. I don't have cancer, but from my studies I found that a bit of it can help to protect from some cancers, I put a pinch of it on top of the grounds in the coffee pot. It actually gives the coffee a good taste with just a pinch, sort of a little like a mocha taste or something, it is hard to explain. A can cost twenty two bucks, I have been doing that for a year now, not every day, just maybe three days a week or so.

It is kind of strong if you make chaga tea, I am not fond of it. The mushroom actually concentrates a chemical from the bark of the dying tree. That chemical is also in the leaves. You can dry birch tree leaves and steep them in hot water and get a medicine to. Birch leaves has salcilicates in it which is sort of like aspirin,and also Betulinic acid in it like the mushroom, but to a lesser extent. en.wikipedia.org... Too much salicilicates can cause tinnitis and dizziness though. I have tried birch leaf tea, but not when I had anything wrong where I needed aspirin so I can't tell you how well it works compared to aspirin.

There was a UK study where they tested the Chaga on cancer, it had a fifty percent cure rate. The article stated that Chemo had about a fifty eight percent rate of success. No adverse effects were noted with the Chaga, the bad effects of chemo were many.

I would consider some of the stuff I know on cancer instead of Chemo, but one thing, if I had a cancerous tumor, I would have it removed, then try the natural stuff to clean it up. There are a lot of things that can stop cancer growth and even reverse it but the Western diet has moved away from those commonly eaten food chemistries and spices and herbs that keep it from forming. I guess people were taught to believe only the best cuts of meats and the best part of veggies were only to be considered as edible. Actually the things that help to keep us from cancer are in the parts many people throw away here in America. Or because it is easier and cheaper to buy fake food chemistry created by science, they do not eat the real stuff in soups and some of the real stuff has some chemistry that kills off cancer cells.

Entitlement is raising the cancer rate in America.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I use to drink chaga tea weekly, this thread is a good reminder to pick some up.

Chaga tea always gave me an energetic feel, not wired or hyper... But fluid, balanced. I felt better when I drank chaga.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Let's not forget that chaga is also good for heart health. It's a blood thinner too, so if you are taking blood thinners talk to your doc. You don't want to risk a bleed out.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Your last phrase intrigues me.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: fictitious
a reply to: rickymouse

Your last phrase intrigues me.

For some reason, when people get more wealth, they buy what they think is better quality foods. They waste way more, the stuff they deem to be imperfect. That stuff they avoid and discard is often the companion food chemistry that neutralizes the problems associated with diseases.

Also, the ancestral diet sometimes makes up for issues with dopamine which can make people less apt to need antidepressants and antianxiety meds. I have the worrier genetics, I have to eat different than my wife who needs lots of dopamine producing foods in her diet, If I would eat that stuff, I would be sick or so doped up or be on antianxiety medication. How one particular enzyme works makes a difference. We have many enzymes in our bodies, lots of variation in diet needs to be possible between different people so they can get along in society. Based on genetic metabolic traits.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

I take chaga daily, I started to do this last year. I take it with blue green algea and some other super foods as a shot and since I've been doing this, I've had huge health improvements and much more daily energy. Because I take a cocktail, I can't be specific about which foods are helping most.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   

I'll look it up. before believing in this stuff it has to be verified

new topics

top topics

join