It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fired-Up Grassley Drops Absolute Bomb on FBI Corruption

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 06:26 AM
link   
So a simple question for the die-hard political people (I call them polititards) here...

What is your desired result from the takedown/destruction of one party over another? Are you wishing a single-party government? It sure seems that way. You cannot say "DRANE TEH SWAMP!!1". That is just a buzzword. You cannot suggest replacing certain people in 1 party with others of integrity and morals because you blindly condemn everyone based on a letter (R or D) after their name.

So again, what is the result you are wanting to see from 1 party falling? I'm simply curious and carry no preconceived responses or criticisms.
thanks

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: TXRabbit
So a simple question for the die-hard political people (I call them polititards) here...

What is your desired result from the takedown/destruction of one party over another? Are you wishing a single-party government? It sure seems that way. You cannot say "DRANE TEH SWAMP!!1". That is just a buzzword. You cannot suggest replacing certain people in 1 party with others of integrity and morals because you blindly condemn everyone based on a letter (R or D) after their name.

So again, what is the result you are wanting to see from 1 party falling? I'm simply curious and carry no preconceived responses or criticisms.
thanks

Pretty simple to me...Those who lied under oath, broke laws, knowingly caused breech of security protocols which would land any officer or enlisted man in Leavenworth military prison, created slander and made up lies out of thin air to try and destroy a presidency, should be held accountable just like you or I would. I could add more but I figure you get my picture.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: TXRabbit

I dont feel die hard...but i do want to see criminals in office removed. Id rather see a more conscientious group elected. I cannot have the latter without the former, although the former does not guarantee the latter

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: TXRabbit

I want an end to corruption.

To me , the idea of the fbi or other agencies being woponized and political is far bigger than any one person being elected, or one party. It would be the total undermining of our democracy as we know it.

I believe that not only do we need two parties, we probably need more.

Even though I lean right wing, I want a healthy and intelligent paarty on the left too.

The best way to accomplish this is by weeding out corruption on all sides. Then true conservatives and liberals that actually care about the people would be able to have a chance at coming to power.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden

originally posted by: incoserv
Every time I see something like this, I think I HOPE SO! GOD, I PRAY SO.

But, honestly, I've lost all confidence in our gov't to every do the right thing again. Ever.

I used to feel that way. This is different.

I hope you're right, but they're going to have to prove that to me. I'm still seeing a big ol' political bipartisan circle jerk, simply because it's what I've come to expect.

I guess the old adage applies; Keep your expectations low and you won't be disappointed.

:
edit on 2018 1 25 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

When I go to liberal sites to see how they’re spinning this to their base, I start to get worried.

Watching how they hypnotize their followers convinces me the libs are never going to wake up and that none of them will ever see or admit to the truth.

When you’re playing so dirty to win you have the advantage.
edit on 25-1-2018 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
He makes the point around the 9 minute mark that comey said in 2017 that the dossier was ineverified, therefore if it was used in any way to the fisa court to get a warrant to spy on trump, it is outrageous.

What is the penalty for using weak evidence to get a warrant?

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

originally posted by: Grambler
He makes the point around the 9 minute mark that comey said in 2017 that the dossier was ineverified, therefore if it was used in any way to the fisa court to get a warrant to spy on trump, it is outrageous.

What is the penalty for using weak evidence to get a warrant?

Nothing. The onus is then on the judge for signing it.

The penalty to lying to the judge to get said warrant, however.....

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Yeah, man, an end to the corruption on both sides... We just need to derail this unfair investigation of Trump and just start accepting all the things Trumps says as the truth and unbiased...Maybe even bring back Michael Flynn and just stop with this NSA, CIA, FBI nonsense about Russian whatever... Just end it on all sides so Trump can be free to do what he wants.

Because Trump supporters are nothing if not totally unbiased and fair.... "Lock her up, if so determined by indisputable evidence and a court of law" ... I remember that chant well... It was a long chant filled with so much regard for the law and unbiased judgment.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Could come in the form of a stock market crash or nuclear missile launches by mistake.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

!! We aren't in Kansas anymore Toto !! 

Nope, we've landed right in the middle of munchkin land now.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Strange that the OP is lathered about Grassley calling for everything out in the open, but was withholding the Simpson testimony, even though Simpson asked that it be released.

Also strange that Grassley is withholding Donald Jr.'s testimony even though Don Jr. is desperate to not have it released.

Strange that the OP seems to ignore - in this "let's get it out in the open" spirit - ignores that Trump fired Comey for looking at evidence of Russian meddling, after telling Comey to drop it, after asking Comey for loyalty, ignores that Trump ORDERED McGhan to fire Mueller, the next guy who was charged with "getting it out in the open."

Strange that the OP is really mad at the person he assumes is corrupt, Obama, even though, whatever else the FBI did, Obama determined to not notify the country about any of the FBI's findings for fear it would appear political before an election. THAT part is really strange.

Strange that all you people are crazed against the "deep state" when I suspect you weren't screaming about the FBI "deep state" when Comey unleashed the death knell against Hillary in the Weiner letter for all to see, which added to nothing.

Strange that I hear so many folks here supporting the idea of firing Mueller, an American hero (he could've gotten his defferment, but didn't got 3 purple hearts and bronze star, instead) who just wants to get things in the open.

Strange that you guys think that the Deep state was invented when Trump walked in, and surely every agent at the FBI was a liberal Obama supporter when he entered office. That there weren't MANY conservative LEOs in the FBI who hated Obama?

And this re; Nunes, from FOX news Shep Smith:

Text

Remember, this began with Devin Nunes, the same Devin Nunes who last year made White House surveillance claims, stage d a rush to the White House to reportedly share surveillance information with the administration, but actually took information from the administration and staged a report of it. At its core, it was P.R. And it was bogus.

Devin Nunes wrote the memo currently in question. He will not share it with investigators. The Trump Justice Department wants to see it. He won't let them. The same Trump department says it should not be made public as it would damage the nation. It's classified. It could reveal sources and methods. [...] A memo can be a weapon of partisan mass distraction, especially in a pivotal moment in American history when it behooves the man in charge for supporters to believe the institutions can't be trusted, investigators are corrupt, and the news media are liars. Context matters.

edit on 25-1-2018 by Scrubdog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Scrubdog

Strange that you typed a whole wall of whataboutism when the proof was released in a memo from grassley

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

It's the dead eyes of Luciferian Worshipers. Animal and human sacrifices, etc. Chelsea is a known Luciferian and so is Lynne De Roschilde

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Scrubdog

Context matters.

Yeah, and the Dems response is to come out with their own distraction memo, instead of dealing wit the facts of the Republican memo. So tell me how the Dems are dealing in truth and not obfuscation!!??

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Thank you for coming to your senses.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Oh darn, another epic fail for Cult 45.

Trump ‘house of cards is falling apart’ as FBI ‘secret society’ conspiracy is exposed as fake: report
www.rawstory.com...

Oh I'm sorry what were you saying about who is delusional, I couldn't hear you over my incessant laughing.

K~

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

QAnon Patriots of the No Such Agency will take your puny FBI down by revealing it's own corruption. LOL!

Rawstory is a liberal mouthpiece like Snopes. Bad intel.
edit on 26-1-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
2018 might just be the best year ever, or worst year ever. Depending on which side you're on.

Not about sides. Forget the left / right divide. Work together. This is far bigger.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: MRuss
a reply to: Boadicea

When I go to liberal sites to see how they’re spinning this to their base...

You too??? It's the best way I know to follow the party talking points.

...I start to get worried.

Watching how they hypnotize their followers convinces me the libs are never going to wake up and that none of them will ever see or admit to the truth.

I know the feeling

But there's always hope. I read something from a college kid today about how his parents showed him the ridiculousness of identity politics. As a minority, he was trying to convince his conservative parents of his liberal values based on their minority status and identity politics. It wasn't working. They argued that people were far more racist and bigoted back when they had immigrated to the U.S., but they made it just fine, so it wasn't about skin color. The kid finally realized that his minority status didn't give him any greater or better insight than his parents' minority status... but that their actual experience might actually count for more...

Keep the faith. When people know better, they do better!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join