It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fired-Up Grassley Drops Absolute Bomb on FBI Corruption

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Yes please do shine a light on the corruption.

Do we finally have an eta, or just spit balling it as usual.

Follow the BLUE BUNN-E
Three will enter. One will leave.
Cthulhu awakens.
DT + SD = DTSD?
The time has come!

Straight from AnonX who is way better than AnonQ.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
There has recently been an uptick in all these fiction threads about deep state, secret society and all other conservative lala land fantasies.
These threads usually pop up when someone from Trump admin is in trouble.
Tick tock

Lol.

Same guy who chased the fake Russian narrative for well over a year suddenly finds this actual, real and concrete news to be fiction.

Can't make this up. Lefties no longer have any other argument than "fake, fake, FAKE!!!"

What real evidence?
This is just more bull# spewed by the same bs artists. It only takes one look on Xuenchens posting history. Countless of threads with "explosive" evidence leading to nothing. Just like every previous thread, you swallow it all, leave it be and then hop on to the next steaming pile of nothing.
edit on 24-1-2018 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Follow the BLUE BUNN-E
Cthulhu awakens.
DT + SD = DTSD?
The time has come!

What do you think should happen?
Do you think the truth should be revealed to all?

I don't think you do.
You should.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Follow the BLUE BUNN-E
Cthulhu awakens.
DT + SD = DTSD?
The time has come!

Are you blind? It's in their eyes!!

originally posted by: Skyfloating
I've noticed that in some photos, these peoples EYES look unusual.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

Sure. Wide scale FBI corruption tied to the Obama white house is a steaming pile of nothing.

Lol.

edit on 24-1-2018 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Every time I see something like this, I think I HOPE SO! GOD, I PRAY SO.

But, honestly, I've lost all confidence in our gov't to every do the right thing again. Ever.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Right! Our present government can't even formulate a 1 year budget, for Christ sake.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Follow the BLUE BUNN-E
Cthulhu awakens.
DT + SD = DTSD?
The time has come!

I suspect that as time goes on with more corruption being exposed that does not actually involve Trump, your posts will become more and more silly; just my opinion, of course.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
Every time I see something like this, I think I HOPE SO! GOD, I PRAY SO.

But, honestly, I've lost all confidence in our gov't to every do the right thing again. Ever.

I used to feel that way. This is different.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

I'm all for the truth being revealed and I'm 100% sure it won't be revealed by some random clown on 4chan who has gullible people mesmerized with cryptic gibberish.

Ask yourself, why doesn't this person who claims to know the truth just spit it the f out all already? Why all the cryptic garbage? Why parcel out this ultimate truth in tiny bits?
edit on 2018-1-24 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   

I'm all for the truth being revealed and I'm 100% sure it won't be revealed by some random clown on 4chan who has gullible people mesmerized with cryptic gibberish.

Ask yourself, why doesn't this person who claims to know the truth just spit it the f out all already? Why all the cryptic garbage? Why parcel out this ultimate truth in tiny bits?

I don't know.
Anonx or Q doesn't matter.
We just need to get bad people out of good places. Right?

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I just sent this email to Senator Grassley via his page at senate.gov. I don't know that it'll ever actually make a difference, but I can hope. Even if in vain...

To the Honorable Senator Grassely:

Thank you, sir, for your attention to my missive, even though I am not a member of your constituency. I am listening to the 17:07 video on your YouTube channel posted today and entitled "Grassely: Hiding from tough questions... is no way to reassure the public." Please allow me to make a comment regarding what you said in the video.

Every time I hear something like this, I think, "We can only hope." Frankly, I have lost faith in my government to ever do the "right thing" again.

You opened saying, "There are a lot of issues that need more sunlight and more scrutiny." That, sir, is an understatement! You continued saying, "One of my key concerns is the loss of faith inthe ability of the Justice Department and the FBI to do their jobs free of partisan political bias. The American People are rightly skeptical ..." Sir, that is, likewise, and understatement. The American People are not only skeptical of the integrity and competence if the DoJ and the FBI. Frankly, in the eyes of many Americans, the entire US government has become a big, sad joke. As I speak with fellow citizens, I encounter only people shaking their head, clucking their tongues, and speaking in mocking tones about anything the government does.

Please, see that something is done. Try with all of your might to restore even perhaps a modicum of confidence in the government that we are supposed to trust. Sincerely yours...

BTW, his page is here, if you want to chime in as well...

www.grassley.senate.gov...

:
edit on 2018 1 24 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Interesting article on Grassleys speech, about the FBI withholding info from congress.

Republicans in both House and Senate are growing increasingly frustrated with the Federal Bureau of Intelligence and Justice Department over tight restrictions on classified and other confidential information in the Trump-Russia affair.

The restrictions mean the FBI and Justice Department control what congressional investigators may see; under what conditions they may see it; and what they may make public. The practical result is that voters remain in the dark about hugely consequential events going on in Washington.

Two recent events have served to heighten tensions: the investigation into the Trump dossier and the revelation of text messages between FBI officials Peter Strzok and Lisa Page. In both cases, the FBI, appearing to protect its own actions and prerogatives, has made congressional oversight an exercise in pulling teeth, and members of Congress are tired of it

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Here are some specific instances of the FBI holding up what congress can see or release.

On Jan. 4, Grassley and Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., chairman of the crime and terrorism subcommittee, sent a criminal referral to the FBI and Justice Department concerning Christopher Steele

That's when Grassley got the runaround. The FBI "falsely claimed" — Grassley's words — that a portion of the document was classified and thus held up release. The information was not classified, Grassley said — it was based on "non-government sources" and "the deputy attorney general has discussed the fact at issue with me more than once in an unsecure space and on an unsecure phone line."

Then there are the FBI texts. Bureau officials believe there are about 50,000 texts between Strzok and Page, both of whom were deeply involved with the Hillary Clinton email investigation and the Trump-Russia investigation. Since the first public disclosure of the texts in early December, the FBI has given Congress somewhere between 6,000 and 8,000 — a rough estimate — out of the total 50,000.

Beyond that, of course, the FBI just a few days ago informed Congress that thousands of texts covering a key period of the Trump probe — Dec. 14, 2016 to May 17, 2017 — are missing

And here is Grassley saying he wants not just the memo released, but also as much intel behind it as possible released.

"Based what I know, I agree that as much of this information should be made public as soon as possible, through the appropriate process," Grassley said of the House memo. "And, I don't just mean the summary memos. The government should release the underlying documents referenced in those memos, after deleting any national security information that truly needs to be protected. But most of this story can be told, and should be told. The American people deserve the truth."

Now ask yourself, why do we have republicans that want to release as much as possible, meanwhile democrats are voting so not even congress can see the material let alone the public, and the FBI is doing all it can to stop congress and the public from seeing it?

What are the FBI and democrats afraid of letting the public see this for?

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   

I dunno if Q is real or not...but: that's a dishonest question. How many have claimed to 'spit out the truth' on ATS or 4chan, only to be ridiculed? Those Q posts, one must admit, are clever. They incite thinking with the usage of interesting and well timed questions. Besides, politics and justice can be a tricky playing field with big players. Most of us underestimate the significance of all of these implications, if true.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

He did make sure something gets done. He voted to expand the fisa surveillance program, stopped Rand Paul from debating surveillance, and making any amendments to the fisa surveillance program.

Just like. Nunes did to Justin Amash in the house.
edit on 24-1-2018 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: keenmachine

well, what can I say, the russian story seems more cohesive and understandable, at least to me...
and, no, I am not bipartisan.... not really, ya see, I really ain't that fond of the democrats and I used to be a swing voter before everything went crazy. but now, no, sorry, I wouldn't align myself with the republican party. the best you can hope for is that I just sit the election out. quite frankly, some of what I read coming from the right on these boards scares the heck out of me so I kind of stopped reading alot of it awhile back.

but, I was trying to be tactful, and open to the possiblity that hey, maybe I am the one who is delusional...
actually, I am very open to that idea...
it's the rest of the half of the country who ends up realizing that their delusion isn't real that I worry about...
weather it be the dems, or the republicans, because it seems that neither will be willing to accept it very well!

time will tell...

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Fair enough. Maybe we are all delusional and neither side has it right. Being a part of the right party is kind of like being a member of the right religion, and all the others are wrong. I'm sure it's not that black and white.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Interesting article on Grassleys speech, about the FBI withholding info from congress.

Republicans in both House and Senate are growing increasingly frustrated with the Federal Bureau of Intelligence and Justice Department over tight restrictions on classified and other confidential information in the Trump-Russia affair.

The restrictions mean the FBI and Justice Department control what congressional investigators may see; under what conditions they may see it; and what they may make public. The practical result is that voters remain in the dark about hugely consequential events going on in Washington.

Two recent events have served to heighten tensions: the investigation into the Trump dossier and the revelation of text messages between FBI officials Peter Strzok and Lisa Page. In both cases, the FBI, appearing to protect its own actions and prerogatives, has made congressional oversight an exercise in pulling teeth, and members of Congress are tired of it

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Here are some specific instances of the FBI holding up what congress can see or release.

On Jan. 4, Grassley and Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., chairman of the crime and terrorism subcommittee, sent a criminal referral to the FBI and Justice Department concerning Christopher Steele

That's when Grassley got the runaround. The FBI "falsely claimed" — Grassley's words — that a portion of the document was classified and thus held up release. The information was not classified, Grassley said — it was based on "non-government sources" and "the deputy attorney general has discussed the fact at issue with me more than once in an unsecure space and on an unsecure phone line."

Then there are the FBI texts. Bureau officials believe there are about 50,000 texts between Strzok and Page, both of whom were deeply involved with the Hillary Clinton email investigation and the Trump-Russia investigation. Since the first public disclosure of the texts in early December, the FBI has given Congress somewhere between 6,000 and 8,000 — a rough estimate — out of the total 50,000.

Beyond that, of course, the FBI just a few days ago informed Congress that thousands of texts covering a key period of the Trump probe — Dec. 14, 2016 to May 17, 2017 — are missing

And here is Grassley saying he wants not just the memo released, but also as much intel behind it as possible released.

"Based what I know, I agree that as much of this information should be made public as soon as possible, through the appropriate process," Grassley said of the House memo. "And, I don't just mean the summary memos. The government should release the underlying documents referenced in those memos, after deleting any national security information that truly needs to be protected. But most of this story can be told, and should be told. The American people deserve the truth."

Now ask yourself, why do we have republicans that want to release as much as possible, meanwhile democrats are voting so not even congress can see the material let alone the public, and the FBI is doing all it can to stop congress and the public from seeing it?

What are the FBI and democrats afraid of letting the public see this for?

Even if you were spot-on begging [again] the question of the century, I fear
there's a lot of unilateral Hell to pay from the Estab's; regardless of flavor.
But there's this other regular poster that has been using an avatar for about a
month less than forever with the perfect meme-- I think his handle starts with
an X.
The national security information that is probably going to get the hatchet
is beginning to look like almost ALL the information ... and the feigned in-
dignation from whoever they are, saints or sinners, schleps or saboteurs...
is being scrutinized by more former sleepyheads every day.
Tipover imminent --- apples by the bushel so rotten the fumes cold-cock
the horse. Hyperbole is my Heart Suit... I GotMe SIX ---

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Drip, drip, drip.............it is like the Chinese water torture. We will all be insane from the drip, drip, drip of information.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 05:23 AM
link   
This: The New Common Sense. Seems to be playing out perfectly. Find it here, it is mind-blowing:

pastebinDOTcomSLASHgm2UV08D

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join