It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fired-Up Grassley Drops Absolute Bomb on FBI Corruption

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Meuller is covering up Obama's crimes

that's his job, so someome better get on his case ASAP

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Yes please do shine a light on the corruption.

Do we finally have an eta, or just spit balling it as usual.

Ask the Democrats that are fighting tooth and nail to stop it.

Why dont you ask the gop, wasent there a memo that was supposed to prove the trump cult was right for once, yea i didint think so.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: Boadicea

Grassley just shut down Rand Paul from debating whether there should be more controls on fisa, out right rejected any amendments to surveillance controls and voted to expand the program.

I wouldn't take him too seruously. It's abut the midterms imo.

I was actually thinking about that as I commented... Grassley may very well be one of those that someone decides to take down with them. As I ponder it further, I suspect the people are far more prepared -- even welcoming! -- of Scorched Earth than the critters in DC.

I'm sure lots of deals are being struck... lots of alliances made... lots of pandering... And no doubt some folks will be more successful than others.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   

I look at the voting records.

This whole nunes shciff, Grassley Feinstein thing is just too dramatic. It seems like controlled opposition.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
2018 might just be the best year ever, or worst year ever. Depending on which side you're on.

It's sadly true,and that's a shame, isn't it? It's not really about what's just and right anymore. Just depends on "which side you are on" as to what qualifies as Just and Good. I don't think anybody cares anymore. We are all too prideful.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   
The funny thing about light is that it often will shine and illuminate what you want seen and what you may not want seen.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Nope.

Justice must be had. Even if my mom is implicated.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   
maybe the two parties will keep digging the crap out of each other's sewers till they both get buried in thecrap..
the republicans can go down for their ties to russia... the dems for whatever it is that the republicans are jabbering about this time... they can both crash and burn giving a chance for the independents and third parties.

the only other option is that half this country is delusional. Which half, well we will just have to wait and see.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

This whole nunes shciff, Grassley Feinstein thing is just too dramatic. It seems like controlled opposition.

To me, it has "Trump" written all over it. I don't know exactly what to make of it. But I give it credence because the swamp creatures have so embedded themselves into every nook and cranny of government, and so shielded and protected themselves using the system, that traditional means and methods -- what should be the appropriate and proper means and methods -- have been compromised. Therefore other, non-traditional and non-conventional -- but not necessarily inappropriate or improper -- means and methods had to be developed and employed.

We shall know them by the fruits of their labor. Right now I'm more optimistic than I've ever been that we'll get most of the truth. The gauntlet has been thrown down. They'll either put up or shut up. If they can't produce this bombshell information they've been hyping, then they lose all credibility.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Keep digging, the swamp only fills itself back up after every strike of the shovel. At some point you'll realize you're waist deep with no way out. Keep following that white rabbit down into Wonderland, that did Alice a lot of good.

Maybe this is the way out?

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Meh. It's been working great as a boogeyman for the last year for both parties.

I think it's more orwell than Aristotle.

I think trump has been dirty his whole life. Different color swamp dirt same smell.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
maybe the two parties will keep digging the crap out of each other's sewers till they both get buried in thecrap..
the republicans can go down for their ties to russia... the dems for whatever it is that the republicans are jabbering about this time... they can both crash and burn giving a chance for the independents and third parties.

the only other option is that half this country is delusional. Which half, well we will just have to wait and see.

I like how you stated what the republicans are doing as if it is fact "for their ties to Russia" and downplayed what the democrats are doing as "whatever it is the republicans are jabbering about". Then you finish your post saying they both can crash, as if you are bipartisan. I really think this is more than just what the republicans are jabbering about and as for Republican ties to Russia, time will tell.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: xuenchen

Yay Grassley!!!

I'm starting to take this very seriously. And it's good. But I can't help but also think this is a blood sport, and no one's going down without a fight... without at least taking others down with them. It's going to get ugly. Sooooo ugly. Fugly.

Are we ready for Scorched Earth???

Obama's "Scorched Earth" is getting extinguished.

His own private little "Operation Gladio" is busted !!

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   
There has recently been an uptick in all these fiction threads about deep state, secret society and all other conservative lala land fantasies.
These threads usually pop up when someone from Trump admin is in trouble.
Tick tock

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
There has recently been an uptick in all these fiction threads about deep state, secret society and all other conservative lala land fantasies.
Tick tock

Lol.

Same guy who chased the fake Russian narrative for well over a year suddenly finds this actual, real and concrete news to be fiction.

Can't make this up. Lefties no longer have any other argument than "fake, fake, FAKE!!!"

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: ausername
2018 might just be the best year ever, or worst year ever. Depending on which side you're on.

It's sadly true,and that's a shame, isn't it? It's not really about what's just and right anymore. Just depends on "which side you are on" as to what qualifies as Just and Good. I don't think anybody cares anymore. We are all too prideful.

They kept saying "nobody cares anymore" last year.

Then Boom.

And now....

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Look everyone...CHILL!

The Attorney General of the United States has not appointed a Special Prosecutor, because THERE's NOTHING THERE!!

Don't you think Trump loyalist, staunch law loving Republican, JEFF SESSIONS would have a S.P. investigate these alleged crimes, if there was evidence? Of course he would!

Put on ur thinking caps people.

Trump-Russia COLLUSION is where the guns are smokin!

edit on 1/24/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

link   

Tick tock

It's "upticked" 1984 times so far.

link   
a reply to: xuenchen

That would be funny, if it weren't so very, very sad and misinformed.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Tick tock

Do think corruption by those elected to serve us should be exposed?

Or do you think that only Republicans should be exposed?
I think, that you think, that the Democrats can do no wrong.

And you are so very wrong.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join