It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fired-Up Grassley Drops Absolute Bomb on FBI Corruption

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+40 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   
U.S. Senator Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) let everybody know what side their bread's buttered on today on the Senate Floor.

He is the Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman and he says:

about the Trump things and Hillary stuff __ “Shine the Light of Day on All of It” !!

Well if Republican Leaders are openly calling for exposures, that must mean they know the big hammers are ready to start clubbing and swatting away at the corruption being exposed.

And we don't even know how deep this scandal goes yet.

I say hundreds maybe thousands of deep instilled operatives are in the Cabinet Departments.

Most placed in key places by the Obama Administration.

Oh this is getting real good.

It was "just crazy conspiracies" last year.

!! We aren't in Kansas anymore Toto !!

VIDEO: Fired-Up Grassley Drops Absolute Bomb on FBI Corruption, Trump Dossier; Time to “Shine the Light of Day on All of It”

Sen. Chuck Grassley pummeled the FBI on the Senate floor on Wednesday in a vicious verbal take-down on FBI corruption.

“The American people are rightly skeptical because of how the Department and the FBI have handled the following subjects: Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump and his associates…let the sun shine in and let the chips fall where they may,” Grassley said.

Party Just Starting

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley is pressing the Justice Department for answers on whether James Comey violated bureau rules, saying it appears the former FBI director leaked “at least one” classified memo to a professor friend shortly after his firing.

Grassley, R-Iowa, penned a letter to Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein late Wednesday, saying he and his staff had reviewed the Comey memos which were “created purportedly memorializing his interactions with President Trump.” They did so in a Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility (SCIF) at the FBI and the Senate, because the FBI deemed the “majority of the memos” to be “classified.”

“Of the seven memos, four are marked classified at the ‘SECRET’or ‘CONFIDENTIAL’ levels,” Grassley wrote, adding that “only three did not contain classified information.”

edit on Jan-24-2018 by xuenchen because: .onQ.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Yes please do shine a light on the corruption.

Do we finally have an eta, or just spit balling it as usual.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

So, far we have swamp draining gator bait all over the place. I hope some government gators get exposed for whatever they truly are and for those unworthy of our trust I hope that lady justice is swift.

The "..truth is marching on, Glory Glory Hallelujah". Fitting words for what is needed.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   

It is becoming like a Ted haggard sermon on homosexuals.

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Thanks for the cool song do.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

So, far we have swamp draining gator bait all over the place. I hope some government gators get exposed for whatever they truly are and for those unworthy of our trust I hope that lady justice is swift.

The "..truth is marching on, Glory Glory Hallelujah". Fitting words for what is needed.

I dont live in swamp country.

+25 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   
He makes the point around the 9 minute mark that comey said in 2017 that the dossier was ineverified, therefore if it was used in any way to the fisa court to get a warrant to spy on trump, it is outrageous.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

He doesn't day the whole thing was unverified.

Even the wsj and natonal review have talked about this. It's absurd. They had information that matched up with a part of the dossier they didn't use the dossier. They probably said we have the same info here..

Now did they make it all up wtfk. It's a partisan game show at this point.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Keep digging, the swamp only fills itself back up after every strike of the shovel. At some point you'll realize you're waist deep with no way out. Keep following that white rabbit down into Wonderland, that did Alice a lot of good.

edit on 1/24/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It's kind of like a contractor telling you he will be done in two weeks every two weeks for two years.

+2 more 
link   
Sunlight is the best disinfectant. BHO.

+9 more 
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Grassley has done an amazing job!

He was the one that got the congressional ball rolling
on Clinton's emails.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   
2018 might just be the best year ever, or worst year ever. Depending on which side you're on.

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   
The lies and obstruction of justice from the DNC while totally wrong is understandable in that they have to much to lose when their actions are exposed... However ..... The FBI et al working in tandem to conceal is really really serious not just for this case but for America in general.. J. Edgar Hoover was corrupt and had something on everyone if the stories are true....however...even he was never caught in half the shenanigans this bunch of Obama appointees have carried out.. That is why IMO the Russia and other things have been thrown about to deflect everything away from the DNC.. Best defense is an offense etc etc..

Government is slow (unless they are coming for us peons) but if we still have a constitutional government based on everyone equal under the law then there will be heads to roll once the light is shown on these obstructionist partisan idiots.. If not there should be 1969/1970 type protest with sticks and stones and everything..

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Yes please do shine a light on the corruption.

Do we finally have an eta, or just spit balling it as usual.

Ask the Democrats that are fighting tooth and nail to stop it.

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
what a time to be alive, biggest political scandal in history unfolding before our eyes

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Yay Grassley!!!

I'm starting to take this very seriously. And it's good. But I can't help but also think this is a blood sport, and no one's going down without a fight... without at least taking others down with them. It's going to get ugly. Sooooo ugly. Fugly.

Are we ready for Scorched Earth???

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Yay Grassley!!!

I'm starting to take this very seriously. And it's good. But I can't help but also think this is a blood sport, and no one's going down without a fight... without at least taking others down with them. It's going to get ugly. Sooooo ugly. Fugly.

Are we ready for Scorched Earth???

Deep state scorched earth reprisals are coming soon.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Grassley just shut down Rand Paul from debating whether there should be more controls on fisa, out right rejected any amendments to surveillance controls and voted to expand the program.

I wouldn't take him too seruously. It's abut the midterms imo.
edit on 24-1-2018 by luthier because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join