It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange is ill and requesting safe passage to hospital

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: Revolution9

Perhaps the AMERICAN ELECTORATE will want justice?

Traitor. The American people are tired of endless war, debt, corruption. People like Assange, Manning and Snowden are friggin heroes, not criminals.

The US gubment are the criminals.

Hahahaha! I am in for the long haul. I support the U.S, UK, the EU, Israel, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. They are the free world and others are joining, too. We shall win.

I am not a traitor because I never belonged to the silly ANTI ESTABLISHMENT SCENE. You lot would have us end up with nothing, with gangsters lording it over us because you are pissed at the Jews.

Be pissed some more. Freedom rules here, not gangsters. Order prevails. I am at the bottom of the pile and I am cool. It must be okay. I speak my mind freely and they do not come to kill me or throw me in jail. You know how mouthy I have been here. It is not them I worry about.It is you. It is you because you are our vulnerability and a liability, a weapon in the wrong hands, who would bring our house down because you don't always get your own way. If you want more go and get more. I don't want any more than I have. What I want money can not buy.

I say all this out of genuine interest and concern. Nobody pays me. I do it out of a sense of protection of the free world, in a humorous style. It is worth protecting, still.

yours sincerely Jew Foot Washer.

edit on 24-1-2018 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Hahahaha! I am in for the long haul. I support the U.S, UK, the EU, Israel, Canada, Autralia and New Zealand. They are the free world and others are joing, too. We shall win.

Hail Caesar.

Btw, we haven't 'won' for a long time.

But ner mind, this empire is heading for the ash heap like all the rest.

Pile on more coal.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Hahahaha! I am in for the long haul. I support the U.S, UK, the EU, Israel, Canada, Autralia and New Zealand. They are the free world and others are joing, too. We shall win.

Hail Caesar.

Btw, we haven't 'won' for a long time.

But ner mind, this empire is heading for the ash heap like all the rest.

Pile on more coal.

You are funny. I am happy to entertain you and spar with you. It is not a problem to me. Nope, instead:

GOD BLESS AMERICA AND THE FREE WORLD!

Look away, look away, look away, Dixie Land! Glory glory HALLELUJAH!

edit on 24-1-2018 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Actually the rape charges have not been dropped...i could still be wrong but as I read...the investigation is closed until they are able to interview him, perhaps in effect dropped but still active warrants out for him.

As for the Russian pawn stuff and derailing Hilliarys campaign, I am sure we would rather not derail your thread arguing over that, simply my belief she was responsiable for her own actions...if the press had reported it I don't believe it would have ended any differently for her campaign.

And I am sure your not a person would not have compassion for another and if I implied that you have my apologies but he has yet to be charged for being a "Russian" pawn and don't think that is a legitimate charge anyway and we still don't know where those particular leaks came from, only Assanges repeated assurances that it wasn't from Russia.

Don't believe he could be sure one way or the other anyway and doubtful we will ever know since they failed to actually investigate the affair.

Charge the man or let him live as much of a life as he can anyway instead of hiding away

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

You go your way I'll go mine.

We win this time. Trump will be a good thing while we regroup. He will keep the Jewel of America strong in this time and the free world depends upon a strong America or it will be chipped into by the other interests.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Elvis is dead. So is the United States gubment. All thats left of America is a country of slaves ruled over by Oligarchs.

Elvis would spin in his grave he heard you put his music to the tune of the US. This is more applicable, today.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
If I was him, knowing I'm about to kick the bucket, I'd unleash all I got and go down in a blaze of glory.

Probably the only thing keeping him alive up till now, he's holding out.

The real goods would sink the ship.

Like Hoover in the FBI, maintaining the status quo for all those years, because he had the goods on Everybody.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9

He is in trouble with everybody.

Only the Globalists. They will get their pound of flesh for 'telling' on them.

What you really mean is that they will want justice perhaps?

Perhaps the AMERICAN ELECTORATE will want justice?

We shall have to see. I think this is more oh let's all feel sorry and mushy for Julian. They tried it on back in October.

I would hate to see a man's human rights be violated no matter what he has done, but justice and getting to the bottom of things is very important. The U.S want what Julian knows to help them get an angle. The Russians might not want that.

This is a very public thing and I am glad about it. We are all being allowed to discuss it. I must butt in because I don't want the West being sabotaged like this. I said earlier EVERYPONE has been duped by the Russian scam. They scammed many. Just got to face the facts we fell for their "email scam". # happens. Learn from it and don't do it again. Rulers on palms, boys and girls.

I never encouraged Julian. I knew from the beginning that it was a bad scene; the Wikileaks and silly Anon. They are a joke, but they are a nuisance and they allowed Russian infiltration. I am innocent of Julian's fate. I never fell for anything. I don't do memes. I look for evidence and facts from intelligent sources. You must, too, then we will not have these silly things happening and wasting our time and making asses of us; eee owww!

ROFL. The American public want justice? No, the shadow government, globalists, Hillary et al, obama the puppet and that ilk, want revenge. The American public just wants beer, sports, tits n ass, new toys and if they can focus for more than 10 minutes, the real truth. Not the propaganda and crap spoon fed by the msm and progressive crazies.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
The UK and Australia have a reciprocal agreement regarding the use of the NHS, so he is covered as long as he remains Australian.

I know he has been granted Ecuadorian citizenship but I have not heard that he has renounced his Aussie passport.
edit on 24-1-2018 by maxey because: typo

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   

A nuisance?

How callous are you? Why would you wish harm to anyone? on any human being? I’m embarrassed to have you at this site.

This man is a hero, exposing corruption and helping to release us from our shackles.

How does it feel to be part of the problem? Or are you too shallow to know the answer?

PS—-there is something about you that scares the he** out of me.
edit on 24-1-2018 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-1-2018 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   

a reply to: Lagomorphe

It doesn't really matter what I think of Julian personally, but I can tell you.

I don't like what he has done. He has let the Russians in to mess with our democratic processes and got a few people doing zombie stuff against their own interests. Putin is playing them inside their minds via his joystick in the Kremlin on his X Box.

We can all let agendas into our minds. The Russian bots made a mockery. The Russian bots even got to Hillary and Trump. Julian was a pawn in that because he allowed himself to be compromised and fall into their hands.

I have written a lot about this. I could have a good old chat with Julian, but it his actions that have allowed us to look stupid before the Russians.

It is wake up time or bye bye time when this happens. I think the West is real sloppy. I like the freedom. It is worth protecting, but we are blowing it if we carry on like this. We may not be so lucky next time.

It is a stroke of luck that Trump is here. You do realize the Ruskies wanted Trump because they thought he was an idot and wanted to troll us with him as President. Donald is no idiot. They thought wrong. President Trump is going to do just fine now. We know where we are at. They have been laughing at you, guys, the whole time. They thought they could get you to vote in a fool. They were very wrong. It has shot themselves in the foot this time. Lucky us. Well done Trump. Prove them all wrong, Mr President.

That is why. I hope that helps.

Wow! You are astoundingly clueless, and have done very little to understand the election in 2016. Really, you are talking nonsense, and probably didn't keep good tabs on how Donald Trump won.

Oh, and remind me how Hillary would have been a good choice, and how Wikileaks messed up her good chance at being the first female president who deserved her chance at it.

Good God, the ignorance of some and on this site can be difficult to believe, but then again, as a marketing master who trained me in selling stuff said (he making multi-million$ in marketing working for tech companies)...

"95% of people are stupid. Keep everything extremely simple, or no one will understand your product."

The Wikileaks product was not a tool of the Russians to put Trump in office. Hillary was not worthy of cleaning toilets in the White House, and a few people with access to her crimes made sure the masses could at least read what she had done, and even then, it wasn't what you're about to see come out.

But, keep thinking those Ruskies made Julian leak Hillary's crimes, but not Trump's. You can believe whatever you want. Don't expect me to believe it.

(post by MRuss removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Its all show and hype. If you want to know what is really going on with JA. Follow AnonScan and QAnon. He is in protective custody and has a bio replace in the embassy. Ecuador has given him a passport and trump is getting a pardon made up for him.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   
ATTENTION Please-
The topic is not opinions of each other. Please stay on topic and knock of the personal insults.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   

www.theguardian.com...

Julian Assange's health in 'dangerous' condition, say doctors

Two clinicians who examined Assange renew calls for him to be given safe passage to hospital

Well this man's life is well messed up, but he brought it on himself.

Now ask yourselves is it just the lack of sunlight and all? Is it a scam to get everyone to feel sorry for him and go all mushy on him? Is it the Ruskies taking him out? Prisoners on death row go twenty, thirty years with all that stress and no sunlight and seem to get by.

The British government should send in doctors to test all this out I think. What a nuisance is Julian Assange, for everybody.

Watch and learn the fate of Julian Assange...

He is a very strong person, emotionally. I highly doubt he is seeking sympathy from anyone. He has been very truthful up until this point. If the man says he is sick, then he is sick. Why all the resentment and suspicion? A little too much truth?

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
He will be fine

Him and Wikileaks still have a lot of info to get out to the world

He will not be fine. He is in serious trouble with the U.S. They know all about the Russian stuff. He has helped the Russians to sabotage the U.S election and other things. He is as leaky as Stan and Olly's bucket.

So far from accurate it’s not even funny.

You’re speaking from opinions , not fact.

When in actuality Trump is working on pardoning Assange, look it up

No offense but , let’s deal w facts here instead of emotions or prejudice

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
He will be fine

Him and Wikileaks still have a lot of info to get out to the world

He will not be fine. He is in serious trouble with the U.S. They know all about the Russian stuff. He has helped the Russians to sabotage the U.S election and other things. He is as leaky as Stan and Olly's bucket.

Assange can face charges in:
* - United States
* - United Kingdom for jumping bail.
* - Sweden for sexual assault.

As for Sweden the courts never thru out the charges. The prosecutor withdrew them and has stated that investigation can be restarted at any time. For those who are going to whine about statute of limitations western juris prudence also takes into account the actions of thew accused. If a person is accused / charged and that person intentionally makes himself unavailable then statute of limitations will not apply should the time frame exceed statute of limitations.

Finally there is nothing preventing Assange from leaving the embassy or going to the Hospital other than Assange himself.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join