It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aircraft weapon deflector.who can challenge me.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 07:38 AM
link   
This is my own formulation on how you can deflect an incoming missile and its based on scientific principles.I wont give a clue cause this is already a clue.i expect brains to be lit and not just to be filled.Think.......... think........
the answer is always around you.According to my written theory its perfectly possible.Challenge me if you feel iam on the left you might be right??????????????????????

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 08:05 AM
link   
The only thing I can think of to do with your insane rambling is 'air' - and its been postulated before.

One of the proposed National Ballistic Missile Defence Shield was to detonate nuclear blasts in the air to deflect incoming warheads. This was dismissed because they had to detonate one nuclear warhead every 8km or so to guarantee a deflection. It was dismissed because of the size of the warhead required and the number of them to be detonated over or near US territory.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 09:17 AM
link   
If its a magnetic feild then no chance, i thought about that and then remembered the whole positive and negatives charges, set it to the wrong setting and OUCH!

new topics

join