It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Dreamt of Binary Code what does it mean?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Above Top Secret

I dreamt of Binary Code what does it mean? I have a basic understanding of Binary and I do like to dabble in Code(And I'm only have a Intermediate Level Understanding of that as well) but I almost never dream of Numbers. It was one of those dreams where I was almost awake getting about ready for work but still in Bed when my eyes were open (but closed) but I was still getting Dream Symbolism as illusions in Reality. I was aware enough to notice that it was 1s and 0s in a specific pattern going up and down and sideways. But the 1s were covered in a square box while the 0s weren't. I had enough time to only memorize 5 lines before I had to end the dream.

The Lines went in this order 5 0s and 5 1s. It was in a Infinite Scroll type of fashion as well. (Im typing on this on my break). And I will write down what I remember on paper when I get home. Take a photo and post it here. The other night we had a MASSIVE THUNDERSTORM as well we had a big crack of thunder so loud it moved a plate in my kitchen and just before this big crack I literally dreamt I was on this "White Plane" talking to some guy but I have no recollection of who I was talking to I just remember speaking to someone and the environment. Then the Big crack happened and everything went away as I woke up. I wonder if that massive storm had something to do with the Binary Dream as I never dream in numbers.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Just sounds like a random dream to me and the other just a thunderstorm incorporated into your dream

I wouldn’t read too much into it .......

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   
It sounds like you are ready, my friend! Congratulations! A great journey is unfolding before you! Here is information for you to help you along. God bless you. Love and light to you always, my brother!

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Just sounds like a random dream to me and the other just a thunderstorm incorporated into your dream

I wouldn’t read too much into it .......

See the thing is I don't dream in numbers that often but I have recorded my Self Sleep Talking in numbers 1,2,3,4,5. I still have the audio as well.

Also at 1st I thought the "White Plane" the night before was a visual representation of my Subconscious visualizing the Bolt of Lightning. 5s before the massive crack of thunder.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: SCG20
Above Top Secret

I dreamt of Binary Code what does it mean?

Your subconscious mind is revealing to you the fact that we live in a simulation.

It's showing you the "raw code" of the matrix.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Well, it's either good, or bad.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

I believe you're right. The matrix we live in is called "GOD'S." It is the CREATOR'S universal program of life.

edit on 10 27 2013 by donktheclown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

originally posted by: SCG20
Above Top Secret

I dreamt of Binary Code what does it mean?

Your subconscious mind is revealing to you the fact that we live in a simulation.

It's showing you the "raw code" of the matrix.

No offense but this isn’t the “matrix” movie

Why can’t this simply just be a dream ?

We all have random and unusual dreams st times

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I would wright down all of the code you remember then use it in Dos and run it and see what happens .
You know steven king dreams most of the books he wrote

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: anuncarvedblock
It sounds like you are ready, my friend! Congratulations! A great journey is unfolding before you! Here is information for you to help you along. God bless you. Love and light to you always, my brother!

Eh, 22?

I am unenlightened.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Early in my career, when I was a software engineer, I designed and coded a recursive function in my dreams, in C.
Astounded when I woke up, it was fresh in my head and I immediately went to my office computer and entered it in , pretty much line by line. About 30 lines of code. With very little debug, it actually compiled and was the key solution to a problem I was working on for a few months.

No one can ever tell me that this is not possible, because it happened to me. I do not understand the mechanism, but it was real and has amazes me to this day. It has never happened like that again regardless of how much I wish it would.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   
It's am Ip adress. convert it so decimal and put it into your address bar, it's probably a top secret code

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   
charlyv it is not only possible but people can learn to controle it and make it happen .

When Ever i get a problem I dont have a answer for right off I just through it into my subconscious it bangs around in there wile I go about my day Sooner or later BAM out comes the solution .
the dreams just give direct access to your sub so being a problem you focased on awake so intently your sub took over when sleep .
( after all they both use the same brain .

Really its cool . Make the solution happen focus on the problem just as you fall asleep and be amazed

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Ha, still dreaming in binary?!!!!

Get back to me when you graduate to qubits!

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

This happens for me somewhat as well, however , I have never had a revelation as vivid as that incident.
Agree on letting it just stew long enough, and your subconscious will take it to task. I can not, however, do it on demand.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: SCG20
I don’t really know what it means either. I have been trying to find somthing but nothing seems to satisfy me, it’s more of people asking about the dream rather then a direct reply. Anyway I’ve had the same dream for three mornings now. It always happens at around 6:20 when I wake up for a moment then fall asleep half awake. It always seems to be the same code I tried recording it,
It might just be a random sequence But it put it into a binary translator. It turned it to be in some other language, it said Øêðl.
Of course I went deeper and put it thru translate and it turned out to “Abnormal” in Icelandic. I dunno it might be just my imagination but when I saw that I kinda flipped out.🤷🏼‍♀️

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   
You are a robot.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: AndroidNeko

It always seems to be the same code I tried recording it,

You sure you got every number, because you are one number short of a binary representation of a IP v 4 address, which might be kind of interesting.

Not claiming it has any meaning , but 31 digits was a bit too close to ignore.

If you missed one, we could at least convert to decimal and see if it rang any bells.

Cheers,

BT
edit on 18-5-2018 by beetee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   
dreams are symbolic so you have some kind of binary choice coming up or something along those lines

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: SCG20

The hypnogogic state is a wonderful place!

I had... uh, an experience with something outside me. I was lying there just starting to wake up when I heard what sounded like AM radio musak. Then something downloaded into me (best way I can describe "what" happened). I thought I was having an epileptic fit. I remember seeing a stream of binary in red going away from me and stream of binary in white heading at me. There were shapes as well (mostly Platonic solids, kind of boring). My breathing increased, I was twitching on the bed on my side. My right hand was quickly closing in the "come here" motion but closing on my palm. Then it stopped. I was still breathing heavy wondering, "WTF just happened?" Then the radio crackled and played another song that faded out. I unclenched my hand and rolled onto my back to collect myself.

That was not a dream. My opinion, something was downloaded into my brain. By who? What for? Why come me?? IDK.

Be glad it was a "dream" and not a "download"!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join