It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taking bets on the next false flag.... DNC, FBI, DOJ needs to take some heat off of their backs

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Hello, guys!

So here's a question in the form of a theory....

We are currently seeing all of.... Just about everything we've ever predicted here coming to fruition; partial UFO acknowledgement/disclosure, government corruption, threats of Nuclear war, accusations of Russia doing..... well, everything, etc.

The issue at hand, is the current political climate over here.... What started as a simple ploy to get the general population to start believing in Government and our (horrible) political structure - as I made a previous thread about- has switched gears several times, with many implications, some of which unforeseen by the very ones pulling the strings. What follows is a short, EXTREMELY dumbed down list of of political happenings (by far not all of them, but just a couple cliff notes), leading to my initial question posed in the title of this thread:

1. Hilary was "supposed" to win. People in the right places voted against her for whatever many a reason, and we got the Trumpmeister instead.

2. This isn't good, Liberal media and the left platform go crazy blaming Russians for hacking, swinging votes, propaganda, leaking information, etc, etc, etc.

3. Investigation is launched against Trump team over Dossier (i'm not even going to cover the dossier, as i'm pretty sure it's fairly fresh in our minds with all of the current developments)

4. Every corner of the investigation has done nothing but turn up corruption and collusion between the Democratic party and other agencies.

5. Now, we have information waiting to be released detailing further illegal activity by the Left during the election campaigns taken by the Democratic party, previous administration included.

6. Again in good fashion, the Left (led by Franken-Feinstein) is calling anyone with a social media account who believes the Left dare be corrupt or wants a release of documents a "Russian Bot", or agent, or.... Whatever. It's like the Brady bunch - Russia, Russia, Russia!

***KEEP IN MIND, NONE OF THIS WOULD'VE HAPPENED IF HILLARY HAD WON. THERE WOULD BE NO INVESTIGATION, THERE WOULD BE NO EVIDENCE OF WRONGDOING ON THE DNC, THERE WOULD BE NO REOPENING OF HER EMAIL CASE, NO MISSING TEXT MESSAGES, NO LYING OF THE FBI AND OTHER OFFICIALS, NO EVIDENCE OF ILLEGAL MONITORING, DEALING WITH FISA COURT, NO INVESTIGATION INTO STEELE, NOTHING ABOUT THE MONEY TRAILS..................... THIS ENTIRE FIASCO WITHIN THE GOVERNMENT WOULD BE NONEXISTENT. ***

It seems that in the quick jump to reprogram the populace into having faith in our corrupt system, they have shot themselves in the foot in a major way as there are more fingers now pointing at them than anywhere else do to evidence discovery. Clearly, the Golden Girl was supposed to win and keep everything buried, everything that happened within the election and within the previous administration.

Now, let's circle all the way back to my initial question: What is the next false flag going to be?

I expect something fairly large to happen over the next 30 days..... Simply due to the current climate. We have a long history of both doing and wanting to do (with documents later becoming declassified 50 years down the road) serious false flag attacks/events when tensions run high, or there is simply too much heat in congress and we need something to sway the public to a certain extreme.

For example, every time we are about to vote on some sort of gun legislation, there is a shooting. Vegas, Sandy, Aurora, etc. Every. Single. Time. it happens so frequently, you can set your calendar to it.
Trillions of dollars missing from the government for no rhyme or reason? We all know what happened after that.
There was the attempted false flag during the cuban missile crisis, which thankfully wasn't seen through.
Plus, many others, some more prevalent.

So what's it going to be, guys?

We have some sort of random attack by Russia, which it seems the Left is wanting to instigate and swing people behind... A lot of Hillary's foreign policy talk during the election was how evil they are.

We have an attack by North Korea.... Even if they didn't actually attack, there are high enough tensions that we could orchestrate something ourselves to blame them and immediately have conflict on that front.

We could have another big shooting using guns that are never recovered by a guy with no motive and a silent, dead end investigation.

There are a plethora of options available to pick from and expect...... What do YOU think will happen?

**Maybe we can keep track of all the ideas, and once one of them takes place we could have some sort of award ceremony

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
past few weeks, there was cnbc clowns in newark airport, hawaiian missle scare, floridian mall bombs, and a few more

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Taking bets on the next false flag.... DNC, FBI, DOJ needs to take some heat off of their backs

Mass shooting is my guess.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Mass shooting is my guess.

Naa that won’t be good enough, we had the largest mass shooting in US history less than 4 months ago and it was all but forgotten w in a month......

They will have to do something much more significant

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

They need something of a much larger magnitude to catch the attention of the average individual.

They could've been actual attempts put together by some sort of agency, but were caught and stopped before there was an opportunity for destruction and/or death on a grand scale. If you ask me, we need to keep a look out for this criteria:

A. Whatever happens will have to be big..... As FF's go, the media may (and probably) won't be in on anything, so it would have to be something to actually pull them away from their constant coverage of Russia and what type of anti-American toilet paper that Putin is using that very second. and

B. There's not going to be any motive behind the attack, or whatever happens; Either no motive or an extremely weak one that a 3rd grader would be able to come up with.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: dothedew

Power grid failure.

If power goes out, people can't get the news, they can't get food, they can't get warm.

Major infrastructure damage, riots at grocery stores, people freezing and dying.

So I'm going with "What is a Power Grid Failure?" for 500, Alex.

edit on 24-1-2018 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Oh I don't know ...maybe question the president.
Or his son
Or his son in law

I mean there are so many ways the left can distract from this real story with the fake story of Mueller s investigation. LOL

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Wasn't there something to do with the illuminati cards kind of hinting what the next false flags are..

1. First: The Russians were the enemy. (The Cold War)
2. Second: The terrorists. 9/11.
3. The third threat: A. Identify and take over third-world countries. B. Create financial crisis, economic collapse, social unrest and uncertainly.
4. The fourth threat: The asteroids (A test case was the infamous comet Elenin and now this year, it's the year of the asteroids and comets.)
5. And the last card: The False Flag Alien Invasion.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   
If I were a betting man, I would say something catastrophic happening on the west coast...natural or otherwise..

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   

How do we know you aren’t really COINTEL trying to generate a list of false flag ideas that are scrutinized most by conspiracy theorists?

‘Cause if we say it here first, the shadow government will only use it to their advantage if carried out. They’ll claim that extremist conspiracy groups are already pushing the false narrative, thereby obfuscating all doubt onto us.

Or perhaps you’re trying to manipulate the masses by planting the idea of a false flag into the collective subconscious so that we conflate false flags with real attacks all the while never questioning any legitimate false flags?

Either way, I refuse to participate in this exercise as I find it to be highly reprehensible.

edit on 1/24/2018 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I'm going to go with dirty bomb or something similar during the Superbowl.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   

This is one of those OPs that I like to call SFPTs--Self-Fullfilling Prophecy Threads.

No matter what happens in the future, now, you will be able to claim it as a false flag and say that you are correct.

I'm not dismissing the possibility that something may happen, but now ANYTHING can be claimed to verify your prediction.

I mean, we did just see two 15-year-olds killed and 18 injured in a KY high school shooting...or is that not a big enough happening to fulfill your criteria?

Personally, I think that nothing will happen, but since this is high-strung America where anything and everything is possible to occur these days, we'll see which happening you decide is the false flag, because something is always bound to happen.

Hopefully if something happens, though, it won't be JFK-level stuff, but at this point, if federal law enforcement and DOJ is uber-desperate, maybe they are willing to reach into Pandora's box and pull that one out. Maybe all of those White House security breaches in the last few years were just dry runs, "just in case."

But I suspect that this is just a SFPT...here's to hoping that I'm right.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Fine.

How bout this one.

Assassination attempt so they can be the 'good' guys.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Who needs that when soros can simply put out the call for another pink pussy parade?

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Trump better keep his head low and and make sure his private security is watching over the secret service. A lot of people believe a lot of problems will be solved with President Pence.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Simon_Boudreaux
I'm going to go with dirty bomb or something similar during the Superbowl.

Bingo! I mentioned this in the Q:part 2 thread about a possible false flag during the Super Bowl. Cathy Lanier, the new head of NFL security abruptly fired Monterrey security in September for inaccuracies. And, yet, the new security Gs4 is full of human rights violations, torture, and was the company that hired the Orlando Pulse shooter. They have a terrible track record. Gs4 is taking over security at the Super Bowl.

Turns out Ms. Lanier was DC police chief during the time of Seth Rich's suspicious murder. She was also on the Police Foundation Board with Heather Podesta, Tony Podesta's ex- wife. Hmmmm ...Another look at her shows her as a member of the secret society Knights of Malta.

Isn't the memo going to be released around the time of the Super Bowl?
edit on 24-1-2018 by texasgirl because: spelling

edit on 24-1-2018 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   
No brother I believe that is what Von Braun kept saying to his assistant or whoever she was, in regards to americas weaponisation of space. a reply to: TheMadTitan

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I'm going with natural disaster.

edit on 24/1/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I had a dream about an alien invasion, except they didn't come from the sky, they came from the sewer.

They took human form as handsome men and beautiful women and were telling people things that they wanted to hear, but it was a trap.
edit on 24-1-2018 by Junkheap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   

And here we have the exact reason why so many here mock the immediate "false flag" cry for every single thing that happens.

You've already decided that whatever happens, whenever it happens, it will be a false flag. That is the definition of unstable.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join