It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Law Enforcement is under Assault in America

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: SCG20

Well, to be fair, this isn't as left-right as you propose.

I'm neither left nor right, but I criticize local law enforcement when appropriate, and I'm also highly concerned with the behavior that some in the recent years of the FBI have been displaying as it pertains to doing their jobs appropriately.

It's okay to question and concern one's self with perceived wrongdoings in law enforcement, no matter the level of the LEO nor the possible wrongdoing.

What is a problem, though, is that most are prone to not waiting until having most/all of the information before forming a damning conclusion, and then they use that ignorance as fuel to spew vitriol and negativity over something that, bluntly stated, they do not understand.

I'm also critical of certain actions of the justice system at many levels (including SCOTUS and DOJ from time to time), and I'm also critical of legislators and their claims and actions from time to time.

We should expected to hold the bad apples on a pedestal of shame for all of the world to see, and we should demand change when it's necessary. I do agree, though, that some people are taking these approaches way too far and doing it when it's obviously inappropriate. But it's a relatively healthy thing in appropriate doses at appropriate times, many just don't understand when they should calm down over something.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Denial much?

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Martin75

The Left wants the laws gone.

I agree to disagree.

The left wants Trump gone so they can install their version of Cersei Lannister.

Trump has to do the:

SHAME! SHAME! SHAME! SHAME! SHAME!

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   
It's funny after the last eight years of the attack on law enforcement by Trump haters.

They suddenly do a one eighty and say they're above reproach now.

Funny how that works.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Denial that fox news has formed all your opinions?

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   

It's funny after the last eight years of the attack on law enforcement by Trump haters.

They suddenly do a one eighty and say they're above reproach now.

Funny how that works.

Really it's that simple for you?

Must be nice.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

Denial that fox news has formed all your opinions?

Did I source Fox News ?

Awesome strawman.

Maybe I need to start getting my facts from a Private Intelligence Company started a 'journalist' that outsources to foreigners.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

American politics is simple.

Anyone that thinks other wise is delusional.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Exactly. The top levels and cabinet appointees have been the problem in the DOJ.

If lynch is a dirty bird that somehow means every federal prosecutor is the problem.

Or comey was doing bad things the field agents are to blame.

As far as I know the field agents are not gunning people down in panic. Local law enforcement has actual training issues.

Different problems.
edit on 24-1-2018 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   

You don't have to say fox news you regurgitate the narratives verbatim.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Like with McCain (Neocon warmonger), and the CIA (overthrowing primarily leftist governments and starting about every war for 60+ years, and Operation CHAOS here at home), then there's the corporation worship that has emerged from the "liberals" in recent years ala MSM and the pro-censorship tech giants, here McCain 'the FBI' like 'the CIA' the corporate MSM the corproate tech giant billionaires etc all colluded to overthrow Trump for Obama Hillary and now these historically 'demonic' fronts are now heroes to be cherished and defended by 'the left'.

It really is sad... What the Democrat's did to the liberals, after Dubya.
(title of a thread I've been meaning to write for some time now...)
edit on 24-1-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

You are correct. Both sides are full of liars.

The funny part is only independents seem to understand there is no lesser evil all the time.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Mike pence is a liberal?

Do you think Neo McCarthyist's are going to stop at Trump ?

The lefts coup will culminate at the mid terms with the left seizing power,impeaching Trump and the Speaker of the house is next in line.

Won't be Republicans.

This is their game plan.

They will try, but they will fail.
Thankfully.

And the memo being released will most likely lead to more dubious behavior being exposed, which will help them lose even more traction.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hewhowaits

Mike pence is a liberal?

The lefts coup will culminate at the mid terms with the left seizing power,impeaching Trump and the Speaker of the house is next in line.

Won't be Republicans.

This is their game plan.

They will try, but they will fail.
Thankfully.

And the memo being released will most likely lead to more dubious behavior being exposed, which will help them lose even more traction.

The memo by the guys who voted to expand fisa surveillance?

I doubt it. It's better as a boogeyman.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Mike pence is a liberal?

Won't be Republicans.

This is their game plan.

this is THEIR game plan?....how about the "game plan" already going on with control of the entire federal government by right-wingers?....accusing our own law enforcement agencies of treason, government agencies being filled by people that want to destroy them, accusing the press of being the people's enemy. the president and his family making millions off his properties from foreign entities, when it says in the constitution that the president is strictly forbidden to do this....so....believe what YOU think will happen, or believe what is actually happening now......

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   

The memo exposing the lasts administration violation of the FISA ACT

Introduced by Kennedy, and signed in to law by Carter.

The President may authorize, through the Attorney General, electronic surveillance without a court order for the period of one year, provided that it is only to acquire foreign intelligence information,[5] that it is solely directed at communications or property controlled exclusively by foreign powers,[6] that there is no substantial likelihood that it will acquire the contents of any communication to which a United States person is a party, and that it be conducted only in accordance with defined minimization procedures.[7]

en.wikipedia.org...

We don't need the memo.

We all heard about the Flynn recordings did we not ?

That the FBI used to blackmail Flynn with.

www.washingtonpost.com... rm=.957d5395771c

edit on 24-1-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

I agree and disagree.

The right wants the corruption gone.

There is a HUGE difference.

The corporate controlled politicians of the dems and repubs are both doing the same thing. But the 6 huge corps that own the media have convinced you that they are different.

They are not.

Our 2 party system is indeed Coke and Pepsi.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

this is THEIR game plan?....h

What do you think an entire year of this snip has been about ?

Staging a coup to install a government ran by LEFT WINGERS.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   

The memo exposing the lasts administration violation of the FISA ACT

Introduced by Kennedy, and signed in to law by Carter.

The President may authorize, through the Attorney General, electronic surveillance without a court order for the period of one year, provided that it is only to acquire foreign intelligence information,[5] that it is solely directed at communications or property controlled exclusively by foreign powers,[6] that there is no substantial likelihood that it will acquire the contents of any communication to which a United States person is a party, and that it be conducted only in accordance with defined minimization procedures.[7]

en.wikipedia.org...

We don't need the memo.

We all heard about the Flynn recordings did we not ?

That the FBI used to blackmail Flynn with.

www.washingtonpost.com... rm=.957d5395771c

I have heard the narrative. Guess time will tell.

Also who cares. Nunes expanded it rather than held a debate if it should even be used.

Hey as long as your guys do it it's fine.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

originally posted by: Martin75

I agree and disagree.

The right wants the corruption gone.

There is a HUGE difference.

The corporate controlled politicians of the dems and repubs are both doing the same thing. But the 6 huge corps that own the media have convinced you that they are different.

They are not.

Our 2 party system is indeed Coke and Pepsi.

Exactly!

Sure lynch ws dirty. So was ashcroft. So was reno.

It's dsad to see people carry the water for both sides and never know it's full of poison.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join