It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question about Trump's wall

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   
What if Trump's wall is to keep American's from escaping when the economy collapse?
The stock market is in a bubble no way so these Brick and mortar stores keep closing and the economy is doing great. Sure Amazon but all those closed stores equals people without jobs. Walmart gave bonus's but closed over 60 Sam's club at the same time. I would rather to run to Mexico than to Canada. Cold up north.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Prisoner60863

No worries.
The Mexican president and his people would welcome Americans with open arms and stand by us in our desire to live better lives.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   

If the wall goes up and your theory is now reality ...

Poor Canadians !

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   

If the economy collapses or the stock market, for that matter, it will collapse the world's economy. Not just the U.S.'s. So if you think Mexico will be better off, then go for it.

I will go north, way north....dress warm, and live off of moose and caribou meat.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

You would definitely be safer up north.
The draw of tacos Coronas and some herb is worth the risk for me.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Wall? What wall? If you can't fly over, swim around, tunnel under, or bribe your way past it, just climb over it...

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Wall? What wall? If you can't fly over, swim around, tunnel under, or bribe your way past it, just climb over it...

Ummm...I know...right...?

They should just build the wall out of transparent aluminum...with a super slippery non-stick coating all on the other side...

Where’s “beam me up Scotty there’s no intelligent life down here”...when you need him...

YouSir

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Nah.. Donald was winding up American European 6 finger community..

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   

I would rather to run to Mexico than to Canada. Cold up north.

People have lost fingers and toes crossing our border. Cold. Very very cold.......

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit

People have lost fingers and toes crossing our border. Cold. Very very cold.......

Yeah... I wonder how native canedians surviveed those day. And what on earth are they thinking when they move there from china.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Prisoner60863

Meh, I prefer Pacifico over Corona. You need the damn limes to get rid of the aftertaste of Corona.

Herbs? Not my cup of tea. However....24 hour sun produces some serious herbs....I'm told.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit

I take it your not a Trudeau supporter....

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Where jobs have been lost, so far others have been created. Now what goes up, must come down. In case of Unemployment what goes down, will go up. So far so good, the Obama wave is going to end soon. Job Growth is slowing. It was stronger in 2016 than 2017. Don't believe me, here you go.

www.politifact.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   

The Canadian government, worried that Salvadorans will flood across the border into Canada to avoid deportation, is now trying to discourage them from crossing into the country — as thousands of Haitians did last year after they were threatened with the loss of similar protection.

www.dailywire.com...

It took him awhile to get there, but he's seeing the error of being too welcoming....

Plus, like the US, all our politicians are consistently undergoing a certain amount of dumbassery

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

There are 'jobs' and then there are JOBS. Many of the Obama era 'jobs' were service level. Minimum to low wages. Also, ACA regulations reduced the 'work-week' hours to below 40 hours and created, technically more 'part time' jobs.

So, no, I don't believe you. The trend now is going to be manufacturing/construction orientated jobs. A whole different kettle of fish.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

The wall is just a symbol for Trump to manipulate his base of cult45s. It will eventually be a chain link fence but they will still call it a wall because Trump will call it a wall.

It's "1984" all over again....
edit on 24-1-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   

I guess that it's good that shovels and ladders exist.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

Meh, I prefer Pacifico over Corona. You need the damn limes to get rid of the aftertaste of Corona.

Herbs? Not my cup of tea. However....24 hour sun produces some serious herbs....I'm told.

I take the modello.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

The wall is just a symbol for Trump to manipulate his base of cult45s. It will eventually be a chain link fence but they will still call it a wall because Trump will call it a wall.

It's "1984" all over again....

Naw. It's "Get off my lawn"!

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

What if Trump's wall is to keep American's from escaping when the economy collapse?

Shhhh....You're not supposed to reveal that to the Americans.

They believe the wall is to keep out Mexicans. They would never support a wall to keep themselves in.

So, the wall has to be "sold" to them by appealing to their prejudices.

The fact is, the newer immigrants are voluntarily "going back" to their origin countries in greater numbers than ever before, and America is seeing a "brain drain" from the reverse flow of these aliens.

In the past few months, the number of overseas Indians trying to go back to India have increased dramatically.

It's the story of the century, and it's not being told. The American News Media is avoiding reporting on it. They don't want people to know. But, the US has to figure out a way "to keep" these immigrants here. The Wall helps to contain the "outflow" of people. Soon, you'll need an "exit visa" to leave the United States. It's all coming.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join