It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turns out #releasethememo wasnt most trending because Russian Bots

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Grambler

They don't wan't any propaganda getting in the way of their propaganda!

We really, dare I say desperately, need a simple press organization.

No fluff, as little bias as possible with direct links to direct sources. It may not be the greatest business venture, but it is still needed.

Ummm...think of the untold millions that would subscribe to such an portal...

Methinks most would be willing to pay a small fee for such a service...a "Netflix" for news...maybe call it "NewsFlex"...

Not a "Drudge Report" style site...Rather...a dedicated staff of citizen journalists whose mantra is..."Deny Bias"...and...
"Un-spun"...and..."Fact Factor"...and...#Neveropinion...

You could be on to something there...

YouSir
edit on 24-1-2018 by YouSir because: no "pun" intended...

edit on 24-1-2018 by YouSir because: no "to to's" allowed...

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Maybe, but I doubt it.

Real fact are boring compared to the high octane drama of partisan politics.

However, I also thought Facebook was a dumb idea........

edit on 24-1-2018 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Nevermind.

edit on 1/24/2018 by angeldoll because: I promised myself I wouldn't do this.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Isn't it up to Nunes to release this memo?
Then what's the censorship?

Bots did forward the hashtag.
So? They're obviously still on trumps side right?
You guys want it released too don't you?

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Ya know, with all of your posts... One would begin to think you are a highly trained Russian sleeper agent sent by the Russian Government to infiltrate our society a decade ago charged to slowly attempt to sway the minds of the American public via shill posts on social networking sites in a bid to undermine American Democracy and slowly tear down the Western establishment against the wishes of our Holy Liberal Saviors, thus turning our great country of the United States of America into a horrible, pro-Russian country to eventually aid the Motherland in total world domination!

***This is what the extreme Left wants everyone (including Facebook and Twitter employees) to believe about ANYONE who dares to question their narrative***

I mean, at this point we are going form a dog and pony show to an all out Barnum and Bailey Circus Act.

Nothing left to do, except grab the popcorn and stare in awe and amazement.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Isn't it up to Nunes to release this memo?
Then what's the censorship?

Bots did forward the hashtag.
So? They're obviously still on trumps side right?
You guys want it released too don't you?

Apparently bots have also been accused of backing anti trump rallies, black lives matter, and other left leaning causes.

So I assume the media and you are concerned that these causes are Russian goals too, right?

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I can't believe there are still people denying this fact.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   
You are surprised that the same players that would gleefully strip your right to own a firearm would also use the same tactics to shade the truth in free speech?

But honestly the craziest part of the whole Russia, Russia, Russia thing is it forgets the 2012 debates. But let me know if any of Obama’s comments sound familiar when bashing Trump’s policies like the 1950’s social policies, which is just a tactful way of saying racist and the 1920’s being a reference to irresponsible corporatism.

edit on 24-1-2018 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   
The only thing there is evidence of Russia doing is getting paid a boatload of money by Democrats for the fake Steele Trump Dossier.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: YouSir

Maybe, but I doubt it.

Real fact are boring compared to the high octane drama of partisan politics.

However, I also thought Facebook was a dumb idea........

Ummm...well...perhaps you would have to throw in some mindless entertainment...say...using some you tube fails and other fun stuff as illustrative clips...you know...for the drool cup clique...

Hot babes and cut ups delivering...”only the facts Mam”...

Perhaps after his eight year stint at running the world...we could have “The Donald” gaveling in and out...”Da troof”...

I think I would subscribe...”the truth and nothing but the truth”...no opinion but lots of humor...

YouSir

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Yeah just as fictious as a mythical creature.
Release the damn thing already.
Oh no it's better this way.
Everybody's talking about it but the only things they can discuss are rumors.
Just enough to sew doubt but not enough to substantiate.

edit on 1242018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   

I'm very much for going after Russian influence in all forms (and putting in due diligence to confirm or deny actual involvement, and I believe you are as well regardless of political affiliation). How does that stand with you that Trump and the Republicans however are continuously pushing the narrative that no Russian influence is prevalent (either in the past election or now)? Especially because it seems they are going so far as to try and limit said due diligence by our respective agencies tasked with assessing that influence.

edit on 04am18famWed, 24 Jan 2018 09:13:32 -0600America/ChicagoWed, 24 Jan 2018 09:13:32 -0600 by Wayfarer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   

You know what happens when you assume right?

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Who's ever taken your guns? Isn't it time to retire this chestnut? No one's coming for your guns. No one is interested in that. It's right wing hot air.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
Zerohege is like Stormfront lite...

I'd NEVER trust anything from that site.

edited...

The article SAYS a "knowledgeable source within Twitter"

Can you HEAR my eyes rolling? How many times have people here outright dismissed the EXACT same reporting?

of course 'knowledgeable' sources are the catalyst for this article. and whomever its intended audience wont argue much.

any other news with 'unknown' sources criticizing Trump is questionable.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

You know what happens when you assume right?

Yes.

I apologize for giving you the benefit of the doubt as a reasonable person that would view all thing pushed by Russian bots with skepticism.

I won't make that mistake again.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

First it is a fact that the most direct and impactful way that Russia influenced our system was by having Kremlin agents feed info in that dossier that democrats paid for.

Yet for some reason all of those most interested in stopping Russian meddling aremt screaming for an investigation into that.

And they also have no problem with the fbi not looking at the most crucial piece of physical evodence, the server.

Almost like Russia is only a concern of it can hurt trump.

Now we have the msm and dems scream about Russian bots about any story they don't want to cover, all the while ignoring the actual people who run these comapanies are censoring conservatives.

Yet no on seems to shout Russian bots when anti trump rallies are pushed by them.

So should we now refuse to accept that teir9are Americans that dislike trump and rally against him because Russian bots are pushing it?

That's how the media covered the memo, so why is it different for blm and anti trump rallies.

And then the kicker is that the media was dead wrong about the memo being most trending because Russian bots.

Its all just more evidence that these people are not concerned with Russian meddling, they just want to take trump down.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

And they also have no problem with the fbi not looking at the most crucial piece of physical evodence, the server.

Perhaps I've just missed it; would you be amenable to educating me as to where the FBI/Mueller's investigation mentions they are or aren't looking at the server?

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

originally posted by: Grambler

Perhaps I've just missed it; would you be amenable to educating me as to where the FBI/Mueller's investigation mentions they are or aren't looking at the server?

thehill.com...

www.slate.com...

www.buzzfeed.com...

www.cnn.com...

www.wired.com...

www.washingtontimes.com...

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

nymag.com...

www.theepochtimes.com...

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

www.cnsnews.com...

hotair.com...

www.dailymail.co.uk... Party-s-server.html

nypost.com...

www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   

These are all in reference to Comey's tenure. Can you provide an example of Mueller and his team saying they have not and or won't look into the server?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join