It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transitioned female Trump supporter Blaire White RE: election and voting for Trump

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Using someone not in touch with reality as a spokesman kind of removes any point,if some one is confused with their gender,when all they had to do was pull down their pants,how can you take them in any way as serious? they have already proved the extent of their intelligence

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Blaire is a LARP? How do you guys not see this? I remember her posts when she was going through puberty. Seriously funny videos where she made up and told outrageous stories.

And then she becomes a tranny.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Blaire makes sense when you recognize the timing of her presence on the net and her rise. She came on the scene at the same time the alt-right was created and funded. Milo, Gavin, and others began working this angle and Blaire has a personality and commitment to a story to pull it off. Blaire is controlled opposition for the architects of the alt-right movement, which is a controlled opposition movement. The net has born many a strange creature. This one is good imo, no cgi needed.
Blaire is an adorable LARP
a reply to: bulwarkz

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I didn't get the impression that anyone (least of which myself) was trying to "parade" anybody around. Is not reducing this individual to a stereotype because they don't conform to a particular mold you believe they should not also a sad act?

Sure, I do enjoy seeing non-traditional libertarians like Blaire White taking an honest and critical look at certain ideas and concepts. Not because they are some kind of "anomaly" but because it is a fresh perspective to an otherwise stagnate area of public discourse (that is rife with partisanship, insults, and all sorts of bad news).

Have you watched any of her videos? Hardly towing a conservative line, kowtowing to populist conservatism or praising Trump 24/7. She also won't be seen insulting him morning-noon-night either. Give credit where credit is due, and criticism where criticism is due.

For instance, she has a myriad of videos (including a recent one) being attacked for wearing a Trump hat in W. Hollywood CA. A hat for God's sake. Regardless of your politics, physically attacking another person over their choice of headgear is the crux of intolerant. This isn't an attack on you, god knows both sides do this BS far too often.
edit on 1/24/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: bulwarkz

What is a LARP?

en.wikipedia.org...

Wiki: Live action role playing game?
edit on 1/24/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join