It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transitioned female Trump supporter Blaire White RE: election and voting for Trump

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   
This video was right after the election, commenting mostly on the reactions of Clintonites

www.youtube.com...

And some more recent comments, RE: voting Trump, taxes, immigration, deregulation and more: www.youtube.com...

She makes some very relevant and timely observations, and serves as a reminder that many Trump voters do not fit the traditional conservative paradigm many assume.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Shouldn't we be assigning the birth gender to someone? So "he" makes relevant points.

If it were a transgender speaking out against Trump many would be saying "he" in spite of her and her transition.

Good to see things aren't so black and white though.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Isn't that kind of the OP's point? That Trump supporters don't all fall into that small group of vocal supporters?

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Never mind.

edit on 23-1-2018 by ausername because:

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

That is the point, I'm just saying that that would be the case if the scenario were reversed.
edit on 1/23/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Yea he is still a dude regardless. haha, you guys are starting to argue about trannies again lol!

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   

If it were a transgender speaking out against Trump many would be saying "he" in spite of her and her transition.

You should probably take the time to watch the videos, particularly the second one.

The highlights of that one being that she doesn't support a person, ie Trump, she supports ideas.

And, particularly relevant to ATS:

Anyone who pretends every single thing Donald Trump does is reprehensible and the end of the world is a partisan hack.

Which was immediately followed by:

Anyone who thinks every single thing he does is the most amazing thing any President has ever done is also a partisan hack.

Blaire is an interesting person, to say the least. She was an alt-right darling for her stance on social justice warriors and then got turned on because she wasn't toeing the alt-right line on a number of other issues. Primarily her unwillingness to engage in idolizing Trump.

ETA: point being that Blaire has no problem speaking out against things she doesn't like, including things Trump has done, and while that's caused some folks to resort to calling her a him, nobody in this thread. Well, aside from you, anyway.

edit on 23-1-2018 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   

For someone who frequently calls for an end to partisan bickering, you sure jumped in quick with that divisive comment, given what it was you were replying to.
edit on 23-1-2018 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I think he/she makes some reasonable points. Thanks for sharing, it was pretty refreshing, actually.

I would have never pegged them as a dude either without being told. Good surgeons!

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

You're right, I apologize.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Don't see that often. Very rare. Star for you fella.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

And a
for a second line.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Ah yes. The right always loves to parade these very few anomalies around as some sort of sad attempt to get around the fact that their voters are almost universally very straight white folk. Big surprise... she sounds like Hannity with this tripe.

Remember Ben Carson & Herman Cain... "See, we aren't racist, just listen to these black guys spout off a slew of right wing talking points that keep their black brothers & sister subjugated".

We've seen them do it with women as well... if they can find one woman who speaks out against the "me too" movement they will blast them for all to hear.

These are one-offs for a reason. They are not "many". Most people who are disenfranchised by the the right don't turn around and kiss the hand that beats them.

ETA - A Trump voter later has a bit of buyer's remorse... at least one will admit it.
edit on 23-1-2018 by okrian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

When I say "you're full of it", it's the actual content that matters. Not the wrapper.

Hey you! Yes, you! You are full of it!

And? How did genitals come into the equasions again, what is it that I've missed? Free healthcare for everyone, anyone?

edit on 23-1-2018 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I'm just gonna lay it out. Ahem. So to speak. If it's just me, screw it.

My ability to accept the, umm, situation, shall we call it, weighs heavily on the proportional hotness of the individual involved.

There. I said it. I don't care anymore. The illusion is either acceptable, or not. And hey, I've decided that I can live with the repercussions.

And, ummm, I've been subscribed to Blair's channel, well, for some time now.....

And, on a related note, just to show that I can admit how completely and unerringly shallow I am, I have two more words for you.

Theryn Meyer.

See? I can throw it right out there.

Completely pronoun free.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: MteWamp

My ability to accept the, umm, situation, shall we call it, weighs heavily on the proportional hotness of the individual involved.

There. I said it. I don't care anymore. The illusion is either acceptable, or not. And hey, I've decided that I can live with the repercussions.

you do realize most of the rest of the world is not that heavily invested in whether you consider someone bone-able or not.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

originally posted by: MteWamp

you do realize most of the rest of the world is not that heavily invested in whether you consider someone bone-able or not.

Could be true. I really don't know, but fact or not, it's COMPLETELY irrelevant to my statement. And if you'll carefully reread it, it'll become unerringly obvious to you that I wasn't really taking a poll.

But of course, go ahead and keep telling yourself that. Hell, maybe it's even true. I don't know the rest of the world. But the preponderance of available evidence would seem to suggest otherwise.

At least I'm willing to be honest about it. Whether you are, or not. The world is what it is, irregardless of what you want to THINK it is. I wasn't attempting to damage anyone's delicate sensibilities. I just thought I'd be honest about it. Take it or leave it.
edit on 23-1-2018 by MteWamp because: add

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: MteWamp

calm down, sunbeam.

maybe you should consider whether or not something gives you a boner is a relevant yardstick for you 'accepting' the 'situation'. do you apply that criteria to a lot of other things in life? like your vote, your job, your lunch? just curious.

edit on 23-1-2018 by fiverx313 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Not really,, it's much more a matter of aesthetics, really. And yes, make no mistake princess, it ALWAYS applies to lunch.

NEVER forget that, I just pray that you'll realize how vital a pretty lunch can be, before it's too late...

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: MteWamp

it's COMPLETELY irrelevant to my statement.

Probably the best description for all of your comments in this thread.

Nobody cares what you put in your spank-bank, and it’s completely irrelevant to the OP, what the videos are about, and anything subsequently said.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join