It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
originally posted by: andy06shake
A shopper in China recently learned that biting a smartphone battery isn’t exactly the best way to test its authenticity.
According to a report from Taiwan News, a man entered an electronics store in China on January 19 in search of a replacement battery for his iPhone. Seemingly suspecting the battery on offer was fake, he inexplicably decided to bite into the unit to see if it was real. Much to his surprise, the battery was indeed legitimate as evident by the fact that it exploded upon being punctured.
Smartphone battery explodes after man bites into it
You bite it, you bought it i suppose.
This kind of special Human being really does illustrate the premise of natural selection rather eloquently through. LoL
originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
I don't mean to be a jerk, but my 3-year-old son is smart enough to not bite something that isn't food.
originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver
a reply to: andy06shake
The said thing is that the woman standing next to him in the white coat appears to have received the worst of the blast. She walks away dazed and staring at the floor afterwards while he seems relatively unscathed. What an idiot.