It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXCLUSIVE: Peter Strzok’s Lawyer Donated $416,000 to Hillary Clinton in 2016

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   
More Democrat Dirt uncovered as we learn that disgraced FBI man Peter Strzok (of the comedy team "Strzok & Page") hired a lawyer that was real heavy into donating cash to Hillary Clinton funds !!

He is big time lawyer David Boies (name might be familiar to some).

But certainly there's no conflicts of interests right?

Lots of lawyers were all gung-ho over Obama and Hillary and maybe we soon find out more about WHY that is.

EXCLUSIVE: Peter Strzok’s Lawyer Donated $416,000 to Hillary Clinton in 2016

Former Deputy Head of Counterintelligence Peter Strzok has become the subject of public controversy and legal controversy following the release of tens of thousands of text messages with his colleague and mistress, FBI Lawyer Lisa Page. Following the discovery of the text messages, which showed anti-Trump, pro-Clinton political bias, Strzok was removed from Robert Mueller’s Special Counsel investigation into Russian Interference in the 2016 Election and transferred to the FBI’s Human Resources Department, where he currently works.

Facing Congressional scrutiny and a new investigation into his text messages by the Department of Justice, Strzok has hired high-profile trial lawyer David Boies. Boies notably represented Microsoft in the 1999 anti-Trust lawsuit brought against the company by the US Government and served as a personal “fixer” for Harvey Weinstein, allegedly intimidating many of Weinstein’s accusers with threats of punitive action.

Public records show that Bosies’ law firm Boies, Schiller & Flexner, LLP donated $183,900 to The Hillary Action Fund, a pro-Clinton Super PAC on September 26, 2016. The same records show that Bosies personally donated $416,100 to the Hillary Victory Fund, a pro-Clinton joint fundraising committee that stands accused of looting money intended to support the campaign of down-ticket Democrat candidates during the 2016 election. Boises donated an additional $348,010 to other left-wing political causes during 2016.

OoPs

Get-a-Clue

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Democrats on the house intelligence committee are saying that all of this is just a distraction from Mueller closing in on Trump.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Democrats on the house intelligence committee are saying that all of this is just a distraction from Mueller closing in on Trump.

And for the first time in your life you are right.

Tick Tock Tick Tock

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

Tick Tock Tick Tock

I was merely reporting what three Democrats told wolf blister a few minutes ago

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Tick Tock Tick Tock

I was merely reporting what three Democrats told wolf blister a few minutes ago

Yes i knew that.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Former Deputy Head of Counterintelligence Peter Strzok has become the subject of public controversy and legal controversy following the release of tens of thousands of text messages with his colleague and mistress, FBI Lawyer Lisa Page.

To get how effed up this is.

It would be like the Nazi's investigating themselves at Nuremberg.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Tick Tock Tick Tock

You are going to have a ruff time as this all unfolds!!

Tick Tock +++ These people are sick!

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   

The "Hunters" are getting captured by the "Game".

This is gonna take down hundreds of Swampers.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

How much you wanna bet his lawyer selection wasn't "optional"??

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I think a lot of people assume only one side could be guilty.

Which is hilarious when you stand back and be realistic.

Lynch is a dirty bird but that doesn't mean the trump campaign wasn't didn't have dirty birds.

People are so ready to play their side is the right one.

Look at the Nunes memo he sat on while they voted to expand the program. Several people barking about the memo voted to EXPAND surveillance.

This story was on who gives a crap.Com earlier.

First off his lawyer? You hire lawyers. I have no idea who my lawyers donate to.
edit on 23-1-2018 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   
What is offendedamerica.com?

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

Tick Tock Tick Tock

Not one of the ops threads has ever been proven to be true, i doubt this will be the one.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Have these criminals been active within social media lately?

I should be following them closely - keep your enemies closest...but I can't bring myself to do it.

Or have the cockroaches scurried from the light???

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Probably 98% of Congress & Senate need to go regardless of party affiliation.

We should ALL be pissed and demanding justice on the systematic abuse of the Constitution.

The Swamp has no colors except Green ($) and Yellow.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Id actually expect his lawyer to be a fool of HRC.

What we need to be most aware of, when we get to the stage of prosecution, is the affiliations and potential conflicts of interest of the judge.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Breaking news! Politicians receive money from lobbyists and other vested interests! Stop the presses, stop the presses!

edit on 1/23/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

Tick Tock Tick Tock

Not one of the ops threads has ever been proven to be true, i doubt this will be the one.

The donation and subject of this thread is public record...nothing needs to be proven true simply because it is true.

Willfully ignorant much?

You're not off to the best start, so pretty much true to form for yourself. Your reputation precedes you.

link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Did you know that Comey recently lawyered up?

Word has it his immunity deal was yanked due to
his falling out with Mueller over lies.

Hmmm

Dems are only getting desperate desperado.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Then you should stop reading the OP's threads and research the information that is being dumped everywhere.

If you can not understand what is being exposed right before your eyes, you may want to ask if it is some form of confirmation BIAS that is getting in the way.

I prayed for this during the Bush regime and I am eternally grateful that it is happening to stop the Clinton/Obama regime which is just a continuation of the Bush's.
edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago01America/Chicago131pmTuesday6 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   
“Democrats on House Intellignece Committee”

Now that’s comedy

-Chris

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join