It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, I am visiting Texas and decided to go to Mexico and they wouldn't let me in.....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I am in Texas and decided to go to Mexico. So I started walking there, and i ran into a guy in uniform with a Mexican flag on his shoulder. He asked me where I was going. I said to Mexico, He asked sure, but I would have to show him the proper papers that Mexico requires. I said what kind of racist law is that? He stared at me, dumbfounded, and said, "Sir, Mexico has laws, and we expect everyone to follow them" I said, "What, I just want to go to Mexico for a better opportunity to buy some stuff" He said he would welcome my money in his country, but I would have to follow the laws. I asked him what kind of racist puts laws above a human's well being. He politely told me, that there are other law biding people behind me, so either produce the proper paper work now or come back when I do. So, I called him a fascist !!! He now rudely said, follow Mexican laws or else. While he said that, he actually went for his night stick, i think he was going to beat me, probably because the color of my skin.

I said fine, you racist fascist, but i will be back, and when i do, I will bring women in pink hats and we all shall have poster boards with sayings

Sounds kind of crazy, it was crazy to type, but tell me how that is not the narrative that some people actually believe, well if you replace mexican with american government, that is

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

mind=blown

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   
The KEK is strong.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   
You need a passport.

Mexico has laws dammit.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   
This qualifies as a rant? Slow day today eh

+25 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

I don't think they let children into Mexico without being accompanied by a parent.

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

You got it backwards...the children go first so the parents can get in later...

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Tell them if they let you in you'll move your entire family to Mexico...and they'll all vote for whomever you tell them.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Welcome to reality...where traveling into foreign countries from the US typically requires a passport, and has now for many years. Of course, anyone who is simple minded enough to think they're getting good prices on anything in a Mexican border ghetto might not be aware of passport requirements. They love people like that, though. Easy pickings.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   
You were walking into Mexico. They knew what you wanted. Didn't know Mexico had laws-especially for people spending money there. Been there lots-but never tried to walk in-you looked suspicious-but thought you'd fit right in at the border.

Gotta be more to this.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

I don't think they let children into Mexico without being accompanied by a parent.
OH! I got that one!!

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Have a Mexican come up to the border and they'd get the same treatment by the patrol on the American side (even though I know your story isn't true and just serves to prove a point). People should follow the law in whatever country they are in, if they enter illegally then they should be thrown out.

I guarantee you the ones who think border control is "racist" or "fascist" are a very tiny minority compared to what the media and president want you to believe.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Justso

Gotta be more to this.

I think the only "more to this" is "it's an entirely made up story posted to garner flags and stars."

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

He really would have been p*****d if you had demanded free housing, food, education, and medical care. Oh, and whole states and cities where you were essentially "untouchable and above the law"
edit on 1/23/18 by AnonymousCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Next time just give him a $10 bill, you gotta learn what a 'Mordida' is....

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

You're right. Plus they sure don't want him to stay there to feed, house and clothe then bring his pregnant wife, 10 kids, aunts, uncles, grandparents....you get the pic.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   

You should have tried sneaking in, or overstaying your visa. Or, squeeze out a child at least. Put forth some effort, man!

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Count your lucky stars...

Dylan said it best about Juarez, in "JUst like Tom Thumb blues"

"They got some hungry women there that will really make a mess out of you"

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
I am in Texas and decided to go to Mexico. So I started walking there..

I know this is a fictional story. I get what you're trying to say.

But, I suggest you actually attempt this visit to Mexico and see what really happens.

When you get to Mexico, look around, and then come back to the States.

And compare the attempt to "re-enter" the USA, with your attempt to visit Mexico.

Then, come back to ATS and tell us, which was really easier.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   
A reply to: SocratesJohnson

I'm calling shenanigans on this one.
He would have let you enter Mexico so his corrupt buddies could beat and rob you.

edit on 23-1-2018 by Bluntone22 because: Spelling

top topics

<<   2 >>

join