It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO "Taking Off" From Same Crater In A 6 Month Period!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Greetings. I just saw this clip on YouTube. It was posted on Sunday, January 18th and shows an "unidentified" object seemingly taking off, from a crater on the moon. This clip was supposedly shot through a telescope and doesn't provide any information on the crater that this object takes off from. It's a very short clip..........

I went through my "UFO" folder, that I have saved on my YouTube account and found a YouTube clip from July 23, 2017, showing an "unidentified" object taking off, from what looks like the same crater. I'm no expert on the moon, but after taking screen shots from both video clips, it definitely appears to be the same location. If this is true, then these two video clips show an unknown object taking off from Aristarchus Crater. Below are screen shots from both videos. Just below the screen shots is the video clip from July 23, 2017. Same crater? What do you all think?

Screen Shot #1 From January 18, 2018 Clip:

Screen Shot #2 From July 23, 2017 Clip:

Screen Shot #3 From January 18, 2018 Clip:

Screen Shot #4 From July 23, 2017 Clip:

July 23, 2017 Clip..........

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
The first one has been debunked on reddit. It was produced by the same person/s that dabble in CGI. There's all sorts of amateur CGI mistakes with it that you'll find on reddit.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ziplock9000
The first one has been debunked on reddit. It was produced by the same person/s that dabble in CGI. There's all sorts of amateur CGI mistakes with it that you'll find on reddit.

How about a link to the Reddit?

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ziplock9000

Thanks for the information! At the time, I thought it was a cool find. So much CGI bullsh!t out there!

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Maybe the entrance to their base with a holographic doorway....

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Dunno... this may well be cgi b.s. as whoever's futzing around the Moon seems more careful than this, but that some unknowns are futzing around Earth, Moon and beyond is, imo, 99.9% certain.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: fromtheskydown

Anything & everything UFO/Conspiracy related has been debunked on REDDIT, but do you believe the debunkers on some forum more than you believe the videos found on youtube? I think both are equally suspicious.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
Greetings. I just saw this clip on YouTube. It was posted on Sunday, January 18th and shows an "unidentified" object seemingly taking off, from a crater on the moon. This clip was supposedly shot through a telescope and doesn't provide any information on the crater that this object takes off from. It's a very short clip..........

I went through my "UFO" folder, that I have saved on my YouTube account and found a YouTube clip from July 23, 2017, showing an "unidentified" object taking off, from what looks like the same crater. I'm no expert on the moon, but after taking screen shots from both video clips, it definitely appears to be the same location. If this is true, then these two video clips show an unknown object taking off from Aristarchus Crater.
snip

Actually, the video doesn't show the "UFO" taking off from Aristarchus but from the large, dark crater to the left of Aristarchus. I was able to freeze the frame the moment the "UFO" comes into view at 0:24.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Remember when 240p was the youtube video standard? Yeah, it was 2004 at the time.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Something shot in the middle of last year and it only turns up on here now?

Sniff sniff.......I can smell it....

Not a pop at you OP, you put this up in good faith, sadly there's far too many reasons why this does not work, especially when coming from sites that deal in fakes as real..

Not too sure what the REDDIT CG reasons are, its pretty well done if its fake and using a very low res will hide most CG mistakes.

Anyway, just send in Moonbase's Interceptors and if it makes it here then Skydiver will get it...

Paul

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Got a link to the Reddit thread that debunks it?

I don't use Reddit nor do I have the time to even go about looking on that site. It is far to unorganized for my brain.

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Exactly
debunked

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: seattlerat

Anything & everything UFO/Conspiracy related has been debunked on REDDIT, but do you believe the debunkers on some forum more than you believe the videos found on youtube? I think both are equally suspicious.

I am suspicious of everybody, even the debunkers and I tend to form and trust opinions of my own, regardless of what some so-called "debunkers" are saying. It's all subjective, isn't it.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoofinterest

Exactly
debunked

Debunked in your opinion...and you are entitled to it...maybe not in everybody's.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

I took a look on google earth to see how it looked like up close..

23°38'44.80"N 47°23'37.98"W
edit on 24-1-2018 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   
The second video looks as if the object is in four-dimensional space like a tesseract would behave. great vid

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
a reply to: shawmanfromny

I took a look on google earth to see how it looked like up close..
snip
23°38'44.80"N 47°23'37.98"W

As I pointed out and no one bothered to reply, the "UFO" (in quotes 'cause the "UFO" is pointed out to be possibly CGI) doesn't seem to be coming out of Aristarchus but from its neighbor Herodotus. Look at the video and freeze it as soon as you see the "UFO" appear.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Debunked in your opinion...and you are entitled to it...maybe not in everybody's.

In my opinion? I think you didn't read the explanation I reported on Reddit, where the video's author (a CGI enthusiast) confessed it's a fake to test reactions.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoofinterest

In my opinion? I think you didn't read the explanation I reported on Reddit, where the video's author (a CGI enthusiast) confessed it's a fake to test reactions.

Yep, I watched the video now and my apologies to you.

new topics

top topics

join