It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A copy of Trump's infrastructure plan just reportedly leaked — here's what's in it

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Well we've been hearing about an infrastructure plan for long enough.

Looks like a Trump draft has come out in the open for inspection and comment.

Look and listen.

What's "good" -- what's "bad" ?

A copy of Trump's infrastructure plan just reportedly leaked — here's what's in it

* A copy of the yet-to-be-released White House infrastructure plan leaked Monday, Axios reports.

* The purported plan doesn't offer any specific dollar figures.

* Half of the appropriations will go toward an incentives program providing grant money to state, local and private entities.

A purported draft of the yet-to-be-released White House plan to overhaul U.S. infrastructure was published by Axios on Monday.

The leaked document is six pages long and contains no specific dollar amounts for any of the initiatives introduced.

The White House signaled in December that infrastructure would be the next issue to conquer after the passage of a massive tax overhaul at the end of 2017.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

nvm
edit on 23-1-2018 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   
If it wasn't on Twitter™ then "Fake News"... W/Herr Drumpf's experience in playing the media, raising above 'apprentice level', I'd opine if the reaction is favorable then it'll be 'revealed' / Unfavorable? "Fake News"..

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Shhhh! Wait! Dude!
I have a really AWESOME Idea...
Let's hide, and be really, really quiet.

Shhh.. Then lets just watch, and see what they do when they read it.....

edit on 23-1-2018 by MteWamp because: add

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I wouldn't exactly call this a leak. More like what's known as a trial balloon.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Still waiting for the blueprint to the Great wall of America lol.

How are there so many "leaks" which really lead to nothing. The masses chasing their carrot.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Another good fins, S+F.

Is it me or does,

"The White House signaled in December that infrastructure would be the next issue to conquer after the passage of a massive tax overhaul at the end of 2017."

...make you giddy? Love the language, Conquer, as in fight for it and move onto the next agenda.

Getting things done, f# love it.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elementalist
Still waiting for the blueprint to the Great wall of America lol.

How are there so many "leaks" which really lead to nothing. The masses chasing their carrot.
Do you even News bro?
www.sandiegouniontribune.com...
This was last year, there have been all kinds of proposals, to include a recent thread on one.

Keep your carrots, I'm eating a Trump Steak, WELLDONE

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   
The wall will save about $100 Billion a year after we ship everybody home and that in itself will pay for a lot of concrete.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I caught pieces of this on gateway pundit yesterday.

There's a huge piece in it that shows many seriously needed improvements for our veterans services.

It's about damn time we got a president that cares about Veterans and Americans first!

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Hewhowaits

EXACTLY!
VS have been cut down to nothing.
Waiting periods so long that the majority of at risk vets will be long dead and buried before they even get to see anyone.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mach2
I wouldn't exactly call this a leak. More like what's known as a trial balloon.

I'm guessing you noticed the 20% funding figure, that's poo money!

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
The wall will save about $100 Billion a year after we ship everybody home and that in itself will pay for a lot of concrete.

Unfortunately, concrete can't stop anyone from overstaying their visa, a much safer/easier way to illegally immigrate. Where I live is loaded with illegal Polish and Indian immigrants - unless we're planning on a 70,000-ft wall all the way around the nation, that goes beneath the surface of the ocean too, we might as well not bother.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   

If Congress would do the smart thing and "Nuke Option" a 5 year, annually adjustable budget, they'd have ample free time (even with only working 147 days @ year) to tackle Infrastructure, Illegal Immigration.... many things! These budget rituals every few months suck too much oxygen from the room.

new topics

top topics

join