It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Channel Zero (SyFy) show

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Has anyone seen this? We've watched a few episodes of the first season so far. Didn't see any threads pop up in the search. Has a neat vibe, and reminds me of Stranger Things. Basically, if you like that show, you'll likely enjoy this one.

Like American Horror Story, each season is a completely different story. So far, we just started the first one.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok
Do you have a link?

edit on 10 27 2013 by donktheclown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Thanks for the heads up. Always looking for good SyFy.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

www.syfy.com...

First season:

Based on a popular "creepypasta" (user-generated horror stories that are published and passed around the Internet), Candle Cove centers on one man’s obsessive recollections of a mysterious children’s television program from the 1980s, and his ever-growing suspicions about the role it might have played in a series of nightmarish and deadly events from his childhood.

edit on 23-1-2018 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Season 2 is totally different then season 1. Its kinda lol AHS meets Black Mirror. IMO

~Morpheus

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   

I've wanted to check it out, and keep forgetting...

And, if I may say, platinum kudos on that avatar. Harry Dresden is a vastly undervalued commodity.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
First season was entertaining enough.

Second season (completely different story, cast, etc.) was a disaster.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   
We're starting the second season tonight, so will have to report back.

And, if I may say, platinum kudos on that avatar. Harry Dresden is a vastly undervalued commodity.

Yep, big Dresden fan here. I even cosplay as Dresden at conventions. I've gotten my "Bob" (skull) prop signed by Jim Butcher (author of the books), Paul Blackthorne (actor who played him in the series, and in my avatar), and even James Marsters (who voices the audio books, though most know him more from Buffy). All are extremely nice guys by the way, especially Paul. While there are some things I wasn't crazy about on the TV show, I did like Paul for Dresden, and I think the show was just a bit before it's time. Now, it'd fit right into a CW lineup.

I first met Jim (author) before he was really that famous. Back then, he was at a convention at an author's table just like any of a number of them.... I still remember the first time he had a huge room at a con. He honestly thought he was in the wrong space, and that we were all there to see someone much bigger (he thought it must have been George Takei's room instead)....

top topics

join