It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Texts Reveal FBI Strzok Knew Odds Were Zero Mueller Would Find Wrongdoing

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Well this is confirmation bias if I've ever seen it. Two agents are musing about their personal opinions and the ATS right wingers take that as gospel truth? Color me surprised... Not.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Two agents are musing about their personal opinions

That is an interesting way to describe this situation.
So do these 2 "agents" have to commit the crime in your presence for it to have occurred?

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   

The Hill is a decently legit source if I’m right.

Assuming this is “as sold” and that the agent saying that is close enough to the investigation to know what they have.

That’s pretty big.

However, it doesn’t explain the Jr. email setting up the now famous “meeting with Russian agents “.

So she could have been talking about something else, such as a very specific line of investigation or the over all chance of charges sticking.

America hasn’t prosecuted any presidents yet. So that would make sense too.

It will be interesting to see if they release the full texts.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody
What are you babbling about? The agents are two FBI agents musing about if the Trump investigation will pan out with an indictment or not. They didn't commit any crimes.

PS: And regardless, their musings were wrong anyways because wrongdoing has already been found ala Flynn and Manafort.
edit on 23-1-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   

It depends on what the meaning of "there" "is" is is is is.....

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Well it is the truth..

However , assuming that she was close enough to the investigation to know what info they have..

If they had much she should be more optimistic.

However if they were talking “chance of prosecution in the end... well everyone knew that was a long shot.. America hasn’t prosecuted one yet..

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

CBS just put the same headline up, same info.

www.cbsnews.com...

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   

What are you babbling about? The agents are two FBI agents musing about if the Trump investigation will pan out with an indictment or not. They didn't commit any crimes.

So you have an FBI agent directly assigned to the Trump case saying he has to "fix" it and previously talking about an "insurance policy" but don't see anything wrong with it?

This is already more than the whole Russia Collusion BS had to go on and they've spent a year, millions of our dollars and STILL don't even have this much.

Mueller sure hired some great ones!

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Oreily??
www.nytimes.com...

WASHINGTON — The special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, removed a top F.B.I. agent this summer from his investigation into Russian election meddling after the Justice Department’s inspector general began examining whether the agent had sent text messages that expressed anti-Trump political views, according to three people briefed on the matter. The agent, Peter Strzok, is considered one of the most experienced and trusted F.B.I. counterintelligence investigators. He helped lead the investigation into whether Hillary Clinton had mishandled classified information on her private email account, and then played a major role in the investigation into links between President Trump’s campaign and Russia.

Yeah the fbi removes people from investigations ALL THE TIME......
Nothing to see here
Move along now

peddle your bedtime story of "two starcrossed agents" elsewhere

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
is Page working undercover??

Something tells me one or more of these people is an intel operative.

Good observation!

She seemed to know something about
the Mueller investigation, she didn't want him
to get involved. Lovers intuition?

Sure seemed like more than that!

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Nope. I sure don't. What I DO see is a bunch of Trump supporters holding Trump's fire for him trying to constantly discredit a legit investigation before it ends.

Every week it seems like it is some new "DAMNING revelation" about this investigation that you guys work yourselves up in a tizzy saying this'll be the end and how the Democrats will pay yadda yadda yadda. Yet it never pans out; then a week or so later conservative media reaches far up its own ass to come up with a new reason to try to discredit the investigation and we repeat this song and dance again.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

If anything, you should be happy he was removed. It shows that Mueller isn't tolerating partisan bias and removing it as he finds it. Instead you guys are running in the exact opposite direction and trying to use this case as evidence of Mueller's bias. These threads are getting to be petty and desperate. Why can't y'all just wait until the investigation ends?

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   

If anything, you should be happy he was removed. It shows that Mueller isn't tolerating partisan bias and removing it as he finds it. Instead you guys are running in the exact opposite direction and trying to use this case as evidence of Mueller's bias. These threads are getting to be petty and desperate. Why can't y'all just wait until the investigation ends?

We know he "LIED TO THE FBI" about it
he should get the same fate as flynn or pops should he not?

Your attempted description of "two hardworking blue collar all american" fbi agents is petty and desperate. The people in charge of the salem witch trials are turning in their graves given the lengths dems have gone in the "russhiagate".

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Strzok didn't want to partake in the Witch Hunt. He had better things to do, like texting and e-mailing till his fingers were numb. I guess Mueller begged him to join the team.

BTW.. didn't Strzok do the e-mail thing too, like Hillary/Huma/Weiner? If you recall 50,000 e-mails were found on Weiner's laptop. 50,000 seems to be a "magic" number for crooks in government.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Trouble is he was months into the investigation when it was finally decided. And obviously something he was worried about to cover it up for months afterwards.

See...it isn't just Trump supporters that think this is big....Mueller thought it big enough to relieve his top agent of the job AND big enough to hide it.

I mean are you really able to look at all the people with connections to this case that have been demoted and say....meh....coincidence?

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Why can't y'all just wait until the investigation ends?

The investigation, where the people in on the investigation are telling each other nothing will come from it ?

That investigation ?

According to the two people deeply involved, we don't need to wait.....

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Well, things are speeding up rapidly.

FBI Chief of Staff just resigned!

Bye bye Rybicki!

Full steam ahead!

truepundit.com...
Gateway Pundit has an article about it.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

That's because Mueller is a man of integrity. His actions prove it so. I'm going to side with him before I side with conservative media. You guys need to do better than this if you want to discredit that investigation. Only the Right Wing Echo Chamber is swallowing this load that the right and Trump are selling. If you were to pull yourself out of the echo chamber you'd see that the investigation is as popular as ever among the public.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrawlingChaos

Why can't y'all just wait until the investigation ends?

The investigation, where the people in on the investigation are telling each other nothing will come from it ?

That investigation ?

According to the two people deeply involved, we don't need to wait.....

Then you should have nothing to worry about. If they are right then nothing will come of it. Though, as I said earlier, that statement is already wrong since something HAS come of the investigation. Or did you forget about what is going on with Flynn and Manafort?

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

It depends on what the meaning of "there" "is" is is is is.....

This is is is!

truepundit.com...
FBI is coming undone!

Game over!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join