It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Changed My Political Leanings

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 06:11 AM
link   
When I first was referred to this site from WRH,it had quite a few informative topics,there were more experts in their fields,now it's become a harbor for Millenium's ,I see more wild storys with no proof,only imagination

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
It only makes sense that if you are around a certain culture, like the conservative culture on ATS, that it will make you more like the culture you are engrossed in over time. If a conservative were to join and participate in a liberal forum and stay there for a decade or a half, it would influence their thinking, too.

you have been here at least 8 years and you are so far left, you are in danger of falling off the edge of the Flat Earth. (if the flat earth actually had edges, which apparently it does not)

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
For me personally i was raised to be a nationalist, the whole separation of Quebec from Canada.

Now that i am in my 40s, i tend to vote green party or ndp, i tend to give my vote to the smaller parties to give them a chance to get there voices out there, i never voted liberal or conservative, they just seem like the same evil, there just polished turds.

Oh and ats has reinforced my view on nationalist voters, there just people who repeat the same propaganda that our ancestors used, blame the poor, immigrants, government, but never take responsibility for there own faults.

They're not true conservatives. They are greedy pocket snatchers...
edit on 24-1-2018 by Wide-Eyes because: Auto correct bs

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

As I have said many times on this site, "I was always a lefty until they lost the plot". The so called "left wing" are insane and their ideologies are dangerous for us all.

NWO puppets doing their job. The right? More NWO puppets doing their job...

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

BWAHAHAHA

Yea the NWO , big foot and Nessie have formed an axis of evil to destroy the world..

CccaaaVvvveeeemmmaaannn !

Lol

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

BWAHAHAHA

Yea the NWO , big foot and Nessie have formed an axis of evil to destroy the world..

Lol
Right, so the NWO is not a thing?

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 06:56 AM
link   

BWAHAHAHA

Lol

Seriously, I used to think you were just a liberal nutcase eating up CNN. After reading that post I now think that you're extremely uneducated or worse, purposely ignorant...

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Obviously...

What kind of secret society runs around hiding symbols in movies that advertise their existence??

None.. because if you wanted to stay a secret you don’t advertise..

Hell, NWO conspiracy theorists can’t even come up with a logical motivation so instead they have to apply INTANGIBLE motivations to them..

“They want to control us better”

Define control?? They can already throw you in a concrete box for years for little or no reason...

People don’t do things for broad “control” they do things for very specific reasons..

“ they are doing it for Satan!”

This is basically the go to for most NWO theorists. since logic doesn’t apply to their theory they have to envoke some reason for people to be acting illogical..

There is not one secret group who runs the world..

There are thousands of independent groups all competing for their piece of the pie.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Lol..

Yea it is the guy who doesn’t believe in Bigfoot, Nessie and the NWO that is uneducated.

BWAHAHAHA

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

I vote religiously, usually libertarian, but any other 3rd part will do. A vote against the uniparty

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Western government leaders have been talking about it for decades. How old are you?

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

I had the opposite experience. I've gone from conservative to liberal over my time posting here.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   

BWAHAHAHA

Lol

Also, Wtf have Sasquatch and the Loch Ness monster got to do with the NWO? Extremely childish response.

Better be careful what I say though or you might hit me with your pool stick of doom!

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

Thanks guys for the positive response to this post, even though I am a liberal and usually argue against conservative ideas, I have been influenced by ATS, myself. I think it is important for me to understand multiple viewpoints.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

That explains a few things.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join