It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O how the mighty are fallen

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Not really, we pretty much figured out what we think it says here.

inhanced:

Oh, and i found something really cool when you equalize the levels... but i'm still seeing if it's anything important...

_df

[edit on 14-3-2005 by DarkFlame]

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Back in November! Talk about being out of touch. Found it interesting.

Cheers.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 09:28 PM
link   
from the source

Imagine that a being from an advanced culture gave you a toy designed to both entertain you and instruct you in the workings of our reality matrix. The toy works like this: at any moment, you can freeze the flow of time into a very small slice which not only tells you the nature of the moment, but why you chose it, the ramifications of having chosen it, and three other co-ordinates of change that create the moment and the choice.

Essentially, the I Ching, the gift of Fu Hsi, is such a toy. Any means of random selection can be used - counting yarrow stalks, tossing coins or a binary computer program - to provide the hexagram which marks the quality of that moment. This hexagram is then interpreted by various methods and then related to other hexagrams to provide an inclusive and holistic perspective on the evolution of that moment in time. The value of such knowledge, however, comes from our ability to make use of it.

Notice that in the post from Poster Tablet over in ignorancedenied, that the program used to reveal codes is a hex viewer. Is this perhaps related to the hexagram? Also, the all seeing eye is peppered throughout the source. However, the significance of the all seeing eye is something supported by Poster Tablet is supporting, so it might not necessarily be relevant.

And a 2012 connection

According to this view, all of biological and cosmological time is approaching a point of concrescence in the near future. The McKenna brothers went looking for possible dates for this concrescence and decided that the helical rising of the winter solstice sunrise in 2012 matched the requirements.

This based on somehow applying something just like the labyrinth to the I Ching, except that the 'hexagram' used has 64 divisions, whereas the blacklabyrinth has a different 'code' for it.

So in this thinking, the Black Labyrinth works as a cypher that decodes the actual code. Or something.

also, here is a page that professes to provide a free online version of the i ching oracle
www.mdani.demon.co.uk...

[edit on 24-3-2005 by Nygdan]

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Has anyone else tried renaming bl.gif and message.jpg to bl.exe and message.exe?

Executing them both have different outcomes.

bl.exe = nothing

message.exe = "The NTVDM CPU has encountered an illegal instruction. CS:06ca IP:0100 OP:ff d8 ff e0 00 Choose 'Close' to ternimate the application"

Is there something in it? I dont have the first clue when it comes to source codes so I wouldnt know. Just thought I'd share.

message.jpg also has the word "Ducky" in its header when opened in Notepad.

Also if you open sadday.jpg in notepad (the sad mascot on the front page of ATS.com) it also has the word "Ducky" in the title. Does this signify that the authors are same?

[edit on 30/3/05 by subz]

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Giving this more thought (whilst in bed actually) a line some one wrote on here stuck in my head. The fact that some of these "games" might have no solution.

Then I started thinking about the whole idea of denying ignorance and "how the mighty have fallen"

Could it be that there is no answer because there is no question? The whole purpose is to show that sometimes there is nothing to decypher/uncover/crack/work out.

Putting it into a useful context, some people around these boards assume there is some hidden angle or something to be solved in every day aspects and current events. The value of this excercise I think is to show that we shouldnt assume this. We should always remember that there are cases when there is absolutely nothing to work out and let it go.

Assuming theres something to figure out is ignorant, knowing that there is some times nothing to work out is to deny that ignorance.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join