It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get off my lawn!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr
one day you are going to have to come to terms with your anger and whatever life did to dump on you. Try going paint balling, its a fun release of energy and great for teamwork.
a reply to: Raxoxane
I thought as much. I did visit the page, and it mentioned the area but it did not specify if that location specifically was within a preserve. Thats really cool though. You guys on the mother continent got it really lucky to still have beasts roaming on the land with such diversity. Biggest things we have are bears, elk, and buffalo.

Our state of Florida does have a nice retirement home for elephants though .

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Rhinos have been known to occasionally kill an elephant.
That's a whole lot of meat colliding.
Awesome creatures.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I always say my favourite animal is a cat but actually it isn't. It's an elephant. Once you look in those eyes you are looking back in time. The wisdom and peace you find there is literally mind-blowing.

Ban zoos, subsidise nature.

Agreed, I've always had a fondness for elephants. They're incredibly intelligent, some aren't bad painters either.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
I thought as much. I did visit the page, and it mentioned the area but it did not specify if that location specifically was within a preserve. Thats really cool though. You guys on the mother continent got it really lucky to still have beasts roaming on the land with such diversity.

Contrary to popular belief our wildlife does not roam all over. They would get quickly eaten if that was the case.
We have a few Game Reserves including the incredible Kruger National Park.
Occasionally a lion or elephant does escape but they get quickly hunted down because of the threat they pose to farms and humans.
Unfortunately they are not really safe in the Parks anymore either.
edit on 24/1/2018 by deltaalphanovember because: remove video from quote

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join