It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are the PeQle and not Russian Bots Enough is Enough

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
wait what?

im totally a russian bot

arent you guys???

SCHIFF head and Feinstien. a likely duo of traitors

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

Ha, that really would explain a lot. Not to say they are stupid, just not very savvy about imageboard culture.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants

Ha, that really would explain a lot. Not to say they are stupid, just not very savvy about imageboard culture.

i'm sure the chan is happy to have some fresh meat to play with, at this point.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

The MSM hijacked conspiracy culture years ago. With silly memes and half-truths, looks kinda desperate though.

The people?

Sure. The little man drinks Q-authoritarian Koolaid from a leaking sewer now? You can do with that memo whatever you like if it helps to bring Sessions back to the realm of sanity.
The peQles, from Russia with love or from elsewhere with hate. Who on Ceres cares anyway?

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

oh BS, what has Trump and his team done besides lower your taxes?

This memo illuminates a coup for all intents and purposes, an utter disregard for law and democracy...but thats ok huh, cause Trump

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
Come on fellas, there is hard proof that the Russians have a intel operations with which they are spreading screeds of fake news to influence popular opinion.

This is a problem. And I for one would like for out governments to counter hostile foreign powers hostile intel operations.

It doesn't matter if you agree with the stuff they're putting out or not. The fact is it's a hostile intelligence operation and it needs to be countered.

What you're missing is the fact that some in this country don't consider Putin & his criminal cronies a hostile foreign power.
To them he is their Great White Hope to assist them in their "culture war" against anyone who isn't a klanazi Christos- fascist trying to bring about their theocratic desires for dominion.

K~

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

Could you please point out were all your buzzword people are hiding in my thread? Otherwise!
Your accusations of members who don't think like you is really pissing me off. You are pathetic.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Aww, Whats the matter, is the mirror too Shiny?

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek

Aww, Whats the matter, is the mirror too Shiny?

You know nothing about my personality and frankly i'm disgusted by these unfounded accusations against members of our board. Put up or shut up.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Put up or shut up.

his evidence is as strong as the evidence you've provided...

i'm just sayin'

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Hey! It's you who said that Q-tips speak for the people. At last get the handle right or something? Wait. You've got that right already...

Did you put up already or why is you still talking as well? No? Can I have had another meme then?

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Doublette
edit on 23-1-2018 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

Put up or shut up.

his evidence is as strong as the evidence you've provided...

i'm just sayin'

Well i didn't use any buzzwords to describe ATS members. DId I?

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

Honestly, you guys deny Russia is even an issue, at all. Yet they are an issue. They have messed with us, and it just gets ignored by the alt right, because it benefited your party, so its easier for you to just deny it, than face the fact that a potential hostile country messed with our election. Which your president said was a "sacred" thing.

Release the memo, doesn't change what trump and his team have done.

What is frightening is to see the haters try to ignore what's happening in order to continue their festival of stupidity. Jesus, don't you care that the FBI was weaponized against an elected president of our Country? I honestly get that you don't like him and wish he didn't win, but next time, you may not be as giddy about crimes of this magnitude. Hell, they may go after the guy you like next time. But don't worry, those mean old Russians can't get you through the computer screen.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Painterz

What about our own governments operations of producing and spreading fake news?

That's certainly a very big problem too, yes. The Russians telling lies. Trump telling lies. Our own governments telling lies. This is all a problem and it all has to be fought.

But our governments doing it doesn't make it okay for the Russians to do it, you know?

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Well i didn't use any buzzwords to describe ATS members. DId I?

well i did think 'fact-resistant' was a buzzword for 'disagrees with me'

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Jesus, don't you care that the FBI was weaponized against an elected president of our Country?

Pfft what hyperbolic BS, Trump was dirty long before he even "thought" about being the Resident.

Gee I wonder where he got the idea from.

Too bad he was too stupid to realize that in doing so it would resurface all his past dirty dealings.

The IC & FBI are just doing their jobs trying to protect this country from treasonous sellouts paying off their foreign debt by creating social / governmental disruption here.

That's pretty much all Trump does, tweets ignorant dribble that incites controversy & disrupts government function with his chaotic proclamations.

K~
edit on 23-1-2018 by aethertek because: deffref

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   

To be fair, that was another thread. We are Trump haters... eventually, that's all.

Not true either, gotta love that big mac of orange mockery all day long! But you get my drift, it's a fair rant. I expected more mud, to be frank.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Jesus, don't you care that the FBI was weaponized against an elected president of our Country?

Pfft what hyperbolic BS, Trump was dirty long before he even "thought" about being the Resident.

Too bad he was too stupid to realize that in doing so it would resurface all his past dirty dealings.

The IC & FBI are just doing their jobs trying to protect this country from treasonous sellouts paying off their foreign debt by creating social / governmental disruption here.

That's pretty much all Trump does, tweets ignorant dribble that incites controversy & disrupts government function with his chaotic proclamations.

K~

The above post is a perfect example WHY you should never do the Tide Pod challenge.

This has been a public service announcement.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   

K~

LOL, you do make me smile. If Trump is guilty, read this part really slowly, to be sure you don't just gloss over it, FRY HIS ASS. If you need me to type that in a larger font, just let me know.

But as of now, it sure seems like the one's who have been crying the loudest about "ebil Russians!!" are themselves the ones who need to be investigated. Keep pretending it's not happening if you can't take it. Some folks are soft like that. But when you run out of boogymen to point at, try not to let your tantrum spill over. I will say that it's impressive how far you have taken the term "Cognitive dissonance". Bravo for that.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join