It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Hillary was inevitable then why/how did she lose?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   
No she isn't. People need to get over it already...I mean FFS people crying and needing safe spaces after an election. Makes me sick, nothing wrong with feelings, but holy hell put on your grownup pants and get on with life, maybe start preparing for the next election instead of whining and complaining. I am kinda glad for the whining and everything as it is setting them up for failure next election. I myself have always voted for whom I thought was the best candidate, but after this election, I'm leaning voting against the democrats just because of how they act.

None of this is directed at you(I think that is obvious, but I'd rather just state it plainly), I just agree with you.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Wow. I'm really glad you brought up the shenanigans in '08... although I interpreted them a little different, it has much to do with my perspective today. I felt then and still feel now that somehow Hillary was forced to accept Obama as the Dem candidate. Maybe she was bribed to let Obama have '08 and '12 with the promise of '16 and '20... or maybe she was blackmailed... but I don't think she liked it one bit.

As for Trump, I don't know what to make of him yet either. I'm cautiously optimistic... as in he hasn't done anything to convince me either way yet!

And like you, I'm paying attention to Q, but I'm not convinced of anything yet. I don't know if he's for real or a joker or a disinfo agent or what. But I do know the martial law talk sent up a dozen red flags. I'll keep paying attention, but I'm far from a believer.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Well that's a decent response. Why did you have to take the piss the first time?

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I would be thrilled if I have to one day say, "I didn't give Trump enough credit."

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

I'm in Wisconsin, this is what we heard from Hillary,

We care about you, we care about your problems, we want to be your president.
Then they never show up, not even once. How does a potential presidential candidate not show up once. I'll never understand the genius behind that one! (unless it was really on purpose)

Exactly!!! How could Hillary possibly believe that was a wise move? Why would she blow off her likely voters for her least likely voters and expect it to end well? Even Hillary couldn't have been so tone deaf. Especially with Bill right there giving her the right advice! So if she knew and did it anyway... I have to wonder if Hillary wasn't deliberately sabotaging her own candidacy.

I knew she would not win Wisconsin. Even people that didn't like Trump heard on the news how many times he was here. They say actions speak louder than words, and for this election that was very true in Wisconsin.

Thank you! It seems like the only people who were surprised by Hillary's loss were the usual rabble rousers. I don't know one person that supported Hillary -- lots of Bernie supporters though. And once Bernie was out, I think they were too. And I literally did not see even one Hillary bumper sticker or sign! Lots of Bernie stuff though, and even some Jill Stein. But nothing for Hillary.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Because people hate her,she made a fool of herself,had the election in the bag,then the liberal came out in them

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

originally posted by: intrptr

Its a big stage show. Hillary wasn't (S)elected, Trump was.

What's your best educated guess?

"Educated" people are conditioned to say the "Establishment" is fair and impartial , that elections are honest and results honored.

If I was to guess, I'd say that no matter who sits in the oval office, overall the track this runaway train of a country is on isn't changed one bit by elections, in a lonnnng time.

I feel that I need to link an old thread of mine. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Honestly, to this day, I'm not quite sure. Trump is definitely good at controlled opposition

I know... you watch it, digest it and wanna believe it. I don't, can't and won't. Its all Wizard of Oz behind the curtain, matrix bathtub virtual reality, shadow play on Plato's cave wall, to me.

The leading sentence in that thread you linked...

Hey guys, I've been doing a lot of thinking about Trump and watched way too many rallies, interviews etc.

The more you indulge the more you get caught up, carried along, enmeshed in... 'it' .

The Matrix has you

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Wow. I'm really glad you brought up the shenanigans in '08... although I interpreted them a little different, it has much to do with my perspective today. I felt then and still feel now that somehow Hillary was forced to accept Obama as the Dem candidate. Maybe she was bribed to let Obama have '08 and '12 with the promise of '16 and '20... or maybe she was blackmailed... but I don't think she liked it one bit.

As for Trump, I don't know what to make of him yet either. I'm cautiously optimistic... as in he hasn't done anything to convince me either way yet!

And like you, I'm paying attention to Q, but I'm not convinced of anything yet. I don't know if he's for real or a joker or a disinfo agent or what. But I do know the martial law talk sent up a dozen red flags. I'll keep paying attention, but I'm far from a believer.

I'm pretty sure she was told to let Obama have it in '08 and she could have 2016 by democrat leadership. I don't believe Obama was anticipated in '08 but as the campaigns went on, democrat leadership saw him as a good opportunity and sure win again McCain. The optics for Obama were good. Young, handsome black guy making history against the old washed up establishment white guy who'd been in office forever.

The reason I am sure that this deal was made was the lack of any serious candidates on the Democrat side other than Bernie. I think Bernie was just too stupid to realize it was rigged. Everyone else knew which was why hardly anyone threw their hats in to run.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: uninspired
No she isn't. People need to get over it already...I mean FFS people crying and needing safe spaces after an election. Makes me sick, nothing wrong with feelings, but holy hell put on your grownup pants and get on with life, maybe start preparing for the next election instead of whining and complaining.

Sadly, the rabble rousers will always be with us... but we know they have an agenda, and are just playing the people. But ya sure gotta wonder about those who are being played!!! I don't know how some of these darlings get through the day. Seriously. They're going to figure it out one day... and boy will they be pissed at the adults in their life who did this to them!

I am kinda glad for the whining and everything as it is setting them up for failure next election. I myself have always voted for whom I thought was the best candidate, but after this election, I'm leaning voting against the democrats just because of how they act.

I'm very curious to see where we are at the next election. And who our choice of candidates are. If it's the same old tired names and faces, then we're not getting anywhere... But if the current ongoing investigations do any good and actually take out the old corrupted critters, just think of the crop of new names and faces and IDEAS (!!!) we could find ourselves choosing from! (I'm an idealist at heart...)

None of this is directed at you(I think that is obvious, but I'd rather just state it plainly), I just agree with you.

No worries

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

I would be thrilled if I have to one day say, "I didn't give Trump enough credit."

You and me both! I would happily eat my words!!!

I know Trump's not a saint... but sometimes it takes a rat to catch a rat.

The best light I can put on this is that, as an international businessman making high-powered deals with high-powered people, he had his own window on the corruption of government agencies/officials. And they got in his way. A lot. He may think all's fair in business and the free market, and government should stay the hell out of the way. Those were probably his first motivations for running for president... and then he got way more than he bargained for! And, of course, Trump being Trump, he's gonna take it personally and fight it from a gut level. A street level. And it seems to work for him. For myself, it's no worse than those who will stab you in the back and kick you to the curb with a smile on their face and a few pretty words on their lips.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I'm very curious to see where we are at the next election. And who our choice of candidates are.

Expect Oprah to go head-to-head with Trump. I posted the following in a thread I wrote about the 'Time's Up legal defense fund' and how, in just one month, it has collected $19 million for trial lawyers (to donate to Democrats, DNC PACs and super-PACs):

Out of curiosity, I checked to see if the domain name OprahForAmerica.com had been registered.

This is what came up:

"Domain Name: OPRAHFORAMERICA.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2101608334_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com
Registrar URL: www.godaddy.com...
Update Date: 2017-03-01T21:43:54Z
Creation Date: 2017-03-01T21:43:53Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-03-01T21:43:53Z

(AND...)

Registrant Name: GEORGE SEYMORE
Registrant Organization: Patriot Strategies, LLC.
Registrant Street: 1717 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Registrant Street: Suite 1025
Registrant City: Washington
Registrant State/Province: District of Columbia
Registrant Postal Code: 20006

(AND....)

Admin Email: george@PATRIOTSTRATEGIES.COM"

So, I went to PatriotStrategies.com -- the organization who has registered OprahForAmerica.com -- and found they are a PR Management firm:

"About Us
What is most important is not us. It is you. For more than fifteen years, we have focused on understanding what makes each client unique and using those insights to create winning strategies. We have helped Fortune 500 companies, major trade associations, nonprofits corporate executives and political candidates advance their issues, interests and reputations in the public arena.

Patriot Strategies was founded on the strength of our grassroots capabilities and is now recognized as one of the nation's premier practices. Thanks to this core competency, we have a unique perspective on how "voices from home" can affect the success of any campaign. Whether you need to influence opinions in Washington or in your own backyard, our campaigns are tailor-made to fit your situation, your issue and your definition of victory."
Link

I took this snapshot of their client list:

Link

The Obama campaign, Clinton/Gore, Kerry/Edwards, DNC....this PR Management firm registered OprahForAmerica in March of 2017....

If you are interested in reading that post, here is a link: Trial Lawyer political donations. . .Time to start questioning the Time’s Up Legal Defense Fund

This PR firm that handled the Obama 2008 campaign, Clinton/Gore, Howard Dean, Kerry/Edwards, the DNC has had reason to believe that Oprah may run for president SINCE MARCH 2017!!!

The #metoo movement didn't kick off until October 2017. Her speech at the Golden Globes was on January 7, 2018....they knew, last March, because they cooked up all of it.

edit on 1/23/2018 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
She was only inevitable to the powers up top of the Democratic party and to the main stream media. Just like it was inevitable that Cruz or Rubio were going to duke it out and be our next president, until Trump came along and until the millenials saw through Hillarie's BS.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

The powers that be knew that government mistrust had reached epic proportions so they gave you an 'óutsider' who was going to clean up Washington to vote for then gave him more media coverage than the second coming,of course he was going to win left or right both are owned by the same interests it just is sad most on these boards have bought into this divide and rule nonsense.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Because shes a god awful human being.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

The reason I am sure that this deal was made was the lack of any serious candidates on the Democrat side other than Bernie. I think Bernie was just too stupid to realize it was rigged. Everyone else knew which was why hardly anyone threw their hats in to run.

Yes, that struck me as quite telling also. Especially in contrast to the Republican line up -- what was it up to? 19??? That was rather bizarre to me as well.

Maybe Bernie knew it was rigged as well, and was just playing his (well paid) part in the whole farce. I'll bet he's really enjoying that new beach house of his...

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Thanks! NO one else has ever mentioned it in passing. The last I heard there was a subdivision development being planned in Dallas that was owned by a Chinese consortium and they were using an encrypted database for the property title transfers, so I've been waiting for more information related to that.

I've also been waiting to see if the Chinese issue their future's oil contracts in yuan backed by gold bullion because I suspect the new payments and clearing systems they are developing are using encrypted database technology. Somehow this will relate back the SDR, I am sure of that and I also know the US government is in deep debt with no hope of repayment so we are at the mercy of the Chinese government.

A week ago they stopped buying US treasury bonds the bond market had a short seizure, so I suspected that was related. I also read today that the fed is holding 600 tons of gold the Chinese had put on deposit at the NY federal reserve as collateral for some loans they took out in 1991. They have requested that gold back, clearly they can pay back the original loans thus requesting their collateral back to which the fed has not responded.

Keep your eyes open, NK is probably the trigger, if we attack NK that will give China justification to dump our US treasury bonds and that could start WW3 from an economic standpoint.

Since Hillary didn't win, my guess is the Chinese will not have recourse to collateral for commercial mortgage backed securities they purchased from US banks, thus those instruments are essentially worthless meaning the fed will have to monetize those instruments if they want to maintain the dollar.

Edit: My theory is essentially Hillary was supposed to maintain the status quo on derivatives originally created by Bill and Alan Greenspan through the Graham Leach Blilely act, allowing for the securitization of US land titles by abolishing Glass Steagall.

edit on 23-1-2018 by SkeptiSchism because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   

I very much doubt that an Oprah 2020 run is gonna happen - not after the "MeToo" movement happened.

There are way too many pics of Oprah being way too BFF and cozy kissy with the pervert Weisenstein floating around, and way too many people whispering about her acting almost like a madam for him, gaining the trust of young actresses who she then presented to the old pig. Her campaign and political platform (does she even have one..?) would simply drown and perish in all the Weinstein and sexual abuse drama. I think Oprah is smart enough to realize this herself.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Thanks for the link -- and the legwork! Just wow. I'm so glad you thought to check out the lawsuit angle. Why am I not surprised? Grrrrr....

I just scanned your thread, I'll check it out closer later. There's much information to digest there!

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: MostlyReading

I very much doubt that an Oprah 2020 run is gonna happen - not after the "MeToo" movement happened.

There are way too many pics of Oprah being way too BFF and cozy kissy with the pervert Weisenstein floating around, and way too many people whispering about her acting almost like a madam for him, gaining the trust of young actresses who she then presented to the old pig. Her campaign and political platform (does she even have one..?) would simply drown and perish in all the Weinstein and sexual abuse drama. I think Oprah is smart enough to realize this herself.

I think she'll run. I could be wrong. Remember that there are way too many pictures of Trump being Cozy with Hillary Clinton and he still ran and won.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

I'm pretty sure she was told to let Obama have it in '08 and she could have 2016 by democrat leadership. I don't believe Obama was anticipated in '08 but as the campaigns went on, democrat leadership saw him as a good opportunity and sure win again McCain. The optics for Obama were good. Young, handsome black guy making history against the old washed up establishment white guy who'd been in office forever.

You think everyone knew except Bernie? The reason why I don't subscribe to that theory is because it requires believing that candidates who got a prominent place on the national stage are *somewhat* stupid....or less in-the-know than even most voters.

The voters are the least in-the-know of everyone. I think that's the assumption to operate from. But we are supposed to feel *informed* if we pay close attention to the news, narratives, and images created for our consumption.

edit on 1/23/2018 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join