It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Traitor "Ward Churchill met with Gadhafi"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 05:58 AM
link   

This is not the first time Ward Churchill has disagreed with the U.S. government's idea of who is, and is not, a terrorist.

In April 1983, Churchill went to Libya to meet with Col. Moammar Gadhafi.

The U.S. government had banned travel to Libya two years earlier, saying Gadhafi supported terrorism. Churchill traveled to Tripoli and Benghazi as a representative of the International Indian Treaty Council and the American Indian Movement. He went with Dace Means, brother of AIM leader Russell Means.

They were seeking recognition from Gadhafi of the U.S. government's breaking of Indian treaties.

www.rockymountainnews.com...

Why isn't this traitor in jail somewhere. Why doesn't Gonzales pick this guy up? This "idiot" is a menace and is a pathological liar. His book was a lie about how smallpox wiped out the indians, and he isn't even a "indian". Put this filth away somewhere. He doesn't deserve to breath fresh air...................

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 07:48 AM
link   
He should be imprisoned for this.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Why is he a traitor, he's done nothin treasonous. If he wasn't arrested for going to lybia then, why arrest him now?

This is all bunk, in all honesty. Because the guy is a 'problem' now, people are villyfing him all over the place. Already people note that he's not actually an amerindian, now this, and who knows what else. These pointless attacks make him look like he has a point, when he's just a jackass.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Why is he a traitor, he's done nothin treasonous.

I don't know about that Nygdan. That was 1983 when he
met with Kadaffi. I was stationed in Japan at that time
and I remember that we went on alert and our Air Force
went in and bombed Libya. (I don't remember the date
of when we went in ... anyone??) Libya was high on our
list of terrorist nations and there very well could have
been a moritorium on Americans traveling there. Common
sense would have told people not to go there. What
business could he have possibly had with a terrorist
leader? hmmmmm

This is interesting information. The timing of the visit is
also interesting. Definately worth looking into more!
Gotta' check State Department warnings and travel
restrictions for that time period. Good find Dr. H.!!

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 08:55 AM
link   
It was illegal for Americans to travel to Libya at the time. I think Ward Churchill said he was traveling as a citizen of an Indian nation which made it a muddy legal issue. But new evidence calls into question whether Churchill is actually an indian at all, so I think it would be quite proper for the Justice Department to conduct a criminal investigation into his travel to Libya.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 09:17 AM
link   
This "person" (personal edit to avoid warn). Went to see the Col just before the pam am bomb thingy. I would like to see it there is a connection. He is obviously a subversive and perhaps should be on the domestic terror list.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Here's what the American Indian Movement says about Ward Churchill.

"Ward Churchill was scheduled to speak at Hamilton College in Clinton, New York on February 3, 2005. His appearance was canceled by the college after he caused a public furor over his loathsome remarks about the 9-11 tragedy in New York. AIM's Grand Governing Council has been dealing with Churchill's hateful attitude and rip-off of Indian people for years.

The American Indian Movement Grand Governing Council representing the National and International leadership of the American Indian Movement once again is vehemently and emphatically repudiating and condemning the outrageous statements made by academic literary and Indian fraud, Ward Churchill in relationship to the 9-11 tragedy in New York City that claimed thousands of innocent people’s lives.

Churchill’s statement that these people deserved what happened to them, and calling them little Eichmanns, comparing them to Nazi war criminal Adolf Eichmann, who implemented Adolf Hitler’s plan to exterminate European Jews and others, should be condemned by all.

The sorry part of this is Ward Churchill has fraudulently represented himself as an Indian, and a member of the American Indian Movement, a situation that has lifted him into the position of a lecturer on Indian activism. He has used the American Indian Movement’s chapter in Denver to attack the leadership of the official American Indian Movement with his misinformation and propaganda campaigns.

Ward Churchill has been masquerading as an Indian for years behind his dark glasses and beaded headband. He waves around an honorary membership card that at one time was issued to anyone by the Keetoowah Tribe of Oklahoma. Former President Bill Clinton and many others received these cards, but these cards do not qualify the holder a member of any tribe. He has deceitfully and treacherously fooled innocent and naïve Indian community members in Denver, Colorado, as well as many other people worldwide. Churchill does not represent, nor does he speak on behalf of the American Indian Movement.

New York’s Hamilton College Kirklands Project should be aware that in their search for truth and justice, the idea that they have hired a fraud to speak on Indian activism is in itself a betrayal of their goals.

Dennis J. Banks, Ojibwa Nation
Chairman of the Board
American Indian Movement
Phone: 218-654-5885

Nee Gon Nway Wee Dung, aka, Clyde H. Bellecourt, Ojibwa Nation
National Executive Director
American Indian Movement
Cell: 612-251-5836
Office: 612-724-3129

Press Contact:
WaBun-Inini, aka, Vernon Bellecourt, Ojibwa Nation
Executive Committee Member
Director Council on Foreign Relations
American Indian Movement
Office: 612-721-3914
Cell: 612-889-0796"

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid
This "person" (personal edit to avoid warn). Went to see the Col just before the pam am bomb thingy. I would like to see it there is a connection. He is obviously a subversive and perhaps should be on the domestic terror list.

For travelling to a country that was considered a terrorist state he should be considered a terrorist? Cmon your reaching, and standing on a very very unstable limb. What evidance is there to say he is a Terrorist? Guilty by assosiation is not a valid argument, we gotta have hard evidence. Who is Ward Churchill anyway, any relation to THE Churchill?

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 10:54 AM
link   
"Ward Churchill received his bachelor's and master's degrees from Sangamon State University, now the University of Illinois at Springfield. He taught the Weathermen how to build bombs, something he admitted to a newspaper in 1987."

en.wikipedia.org...

This should qualify him as a domestic terrorist.

Based on some quick research this guy is a complete fraud in every sense of the work.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 11:02 AM
link   
So, did this guy actually blow anything up? Is he a suspect in any case? He's probably a fraud to his own militant cause too, so why should we throw him in jail? He's just some guy with no guts and it's obvious.

But, if he was a threat to the US corporate government, I'm sure they would have picked him up already.

If it were up to you Horacid, everyone that disagreed with you would be in Guantanomo right now. Good thing it's not up to Manson either.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jamuhn
So, did this guy actually blow anything up? Is he a suspect in any case? He's probably a fraud to his own militant cause too, so why should we throw him in jail? He's just some guy with no guts and it's obvious.

But, if he was a threat to the US corporate government, I'm sure they would have picked him up already.

If it were up to you Horacid, everyone that disagreed with you would be in Guantanomo right now. Good thing it's not up to Manson either.

Silly lib.............I don't give a rats behind who disagrees with me. Terrorist don't even deserve Gitmo. Just a 9mm to the head.

Well Ok, dan rather should be in Gitmo for subversion............
And Hanoi Jane, Ward the Idiot churchill, any vietnam draft dodger, oh, theres just so many, just not enough space.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Traitor? Thats a little strong

Libya was bombed in 1986. April 15th if you want to be exact.

Don't beat on the man for saying something you don't like, he has the right to free speech and to his highly esoteric viewpoints.

Just don't listen to him.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling
Traitor? Thats a little strong

Libya was bombed in 1986. April 15th if you want to be exact.

Don't beat on the man for saying something you don't like, he has the right to free speech and to his highly esoteric viewpoints.

Just don't listen to him.

I don't care what he 'says". His link to bombs and the weathermen, and a trip to Lybia is what's wrong. His big mouth just got people looking.

This guy could be another "unibomber"...............

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid
Silly lib.............I don't give a rats behind who disagrees with me. Terrorist don't even deserve Gitmo. Just a 9mm to the head.

By Lib, I hope you mean Libertarian.

Stay happy with a foreign government directing your life, I'll take my sovereignty any day.

Sheep, it's whats for dinner.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Stay happy with a foreign government directing your life, I'll take my sovereignty any day.

Sheep, it's whats for dinner.

No such thing anymore..............sovereignty is a myth.............

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 11:22 AM
link   

So, did this guy actually blow anything up

If he taught weathermen how to build bombs, and then those
bombs were used to murder people ... he's culpable and just
as guilty of domestic terrorism as those who pulled the trigger.

Until now I didn't know of the weatherman connection. MAN!
First Libya and now the Weathermen. Dr. H. ... you really are
coming up with some strong information on this guy. I thought
he was just a jerk ... now it looks like there is some possible
criminal behavior and he should be investigated.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

So, did this guy actually blow anything up

If he taught weathermen how to build bombs, and then those
bombs were used to murder people ... he's culpable and just
as guilty of domestic terrorism as those who pulled the trigger.

Until now I didn't know of the weatherman connection. MAN!
First Libya and now the Weathermen. Dr. H. ... you really are
coming up with some strong information on this guy. I thought
he was just a jerk ... now it looks like there is some possible
criminal behavior and he should be investigated.

Training tells me this guy is just a pathilogical liar. No one braggs about building bombs if they really did it. But this guys ego could have taken over.....Who knows. I would love to talk to him one on one and do a psyc analysis.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Call the FBI and refer them to the wikipedia article. Maybe they didn't catch the memo.

Sovereignty is only a myth to those who have given up.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Call the FBI and refer them to the wikipedia article. Maybe they didn't catch the memo.

Sovereignty is only a myth to those who have given up.

Ruby ridge, waco, game over. Don't know the word "give up', underground I understand.

Since Clinton left the FBI can do more than protect him from bimbo's. Gonzalez will get this guy if he's just not full of BS.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 11:30 AM
link   
We definantly should hold those who conduct in treasonous acts accountable. Direct relationships with all known terrorists, rogue regimes, islamic fundalmentalist tyranny driven dictorships should all be punished by your means of capital punishment DrHoracid. A 9mm to the head right? Especially when we directly deal arms to these international villians.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join