It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXPLOSIVE: “Secret Society” uncovered at FBI and DOJ tasked with bringing down Trump

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer
a reply to: Grambler

Mueller may or may not have discovered a plethora of malfeasance, and has opted to go with obstruction of justice simply because its the most airtight case.

Since we are speculating here, I'm sure by now Mueller's stellar impartial investigative team has at least discovered that Trump once autographed a copy of one of his books for a Russian... So I wouldn't give up on the collusion case just yet.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

You are welcome to read the transcript.
Comey DID NOT report ANY obstruction to his boss because none occurred per Comeys testimony UNDER OATH.
The obstruction angle of the investigation was boxed in before the SC was even appointed.
Mccabe is also on record UNDER OATH " So there has been no effort to impede our investigation today."

Good luck with that obstruction investigation though...perhaps someone we dont know about and hasnt testified under oath before congress will suddenly pop up.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Or, ya know, any one of the half dozen people Mueller has flipped at this point is spilling the beans.

But no, that couldn't be anything but a total nothingburger with fries.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   
This is all interesting, but still doesn't take away from the fact that trump makes himself look bad on a weekly basis. Also, if there is a "secret society" to undermine trump, why haven't they made some evidence for trumps impeachment? It's definitely not good if Hillary has protection in the FBI though.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: smurfy

I did not know that Trump made the same mistake you made.

It wasn't "my imagination," my figures were correct (by estimations). It's you and Trump who are wrong.

ETA: AND, on that note...there really is no way to know how many texts are missing. They are missing. It could be a million gazillion bazillion. It's not on you or Trump to prove the number...it's on the FBI.

That said, I read the estimates were roughly 400.

This is what you said,

"They exchanged 50,000 text messages over the course of TWO YEARS. That's roughly 35 texts a day each.
There are an estimated 400 text messages, over the course of 5 months, missing."

There were 50,000 text messages, and those text messages were all peoples messages that were on the FBI's server...not just exchanges between those two people alone. I have already pointed that out...the 'mistake' is yours mate.

As for missing text estimates, the press were given a figure of 384 belonging to the pair of them, while the estimated number of texts attributed to them out of the 50,000...is 9,000.

BTW, this is what Trump said;

Trump suggested incorrectly the number of missing messages was "perhaps 50,000."

However, the Justice Department says that's the overall number of messages found on FBI servers. Now do you get it!
edit on 24-1-2018 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer
a reply to: shooterbrody

Or, ya know, any one of the half dozen people Mueller has flipped at this point is spilling the beans.

But no, that couldn't be anything but a total nothingburger with fries.

Source for your statement?

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Republicans have no credibility. They called the investigation fake news as if it wasn't happening. They call Climate Change fake news. Republicans have become so shady and so in denial of basic truths, that it's only a huge red flag when they start targeting the FBI.

Republicans will put Party over everything... They'll try to shelter treason just for party.

Republicans need to all shut up and let the investigation conclude however it concludes.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

This has nothing to do with Republicans vs Democrats. The optics from the beginning were our side (status quo) lost and it’s unacceptible. So we are going to leak dossier, next flip electoral college voters, next start Russian collusion through msm until we get SP. ok now we are going to find something to impeach him. Then through actual investigation we find out DNC paid for Dossier by Russians, FBI had an insurance policy in case he won. Now we find out some odd info on secret society. I don’t have enough space but the list is enormous on bias which SP is designed not to do. If they impeach most of us including independents know it was a coup and we live in a banana republic. U will be happy and the rest of us will think we just lost the Republic.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ash614

This has nothing to do with Republicans vs Democrats. The optics from the beginning were our side (status quo) lost and it’s unacceptible. So we are going to leak dossier, next flip electoral college voters, next start Russian collusion through msm until we get SP. ok now we are going to find something to impeach him. Then through actual investigation we find out DNC paid for Dossier by Russians, FBI had an insurance policy in case he won. Now we find out some odd info on secret society. I don’t have enough space but the list is enormous on bias which SP is designed not to do. If they impeach most of us including independents know it was a coup and we live in a banana republic. U will be happy and the rest of us will think we just lost the Republic.

...says the pathological extremists who have become the republican party. I'm just saying republicans have adopted a "pants on fire" relationship with the truth. They have become extremists and of course, as the liars and extremists they are, they are going to attack the law enforcement agency that is investigating their shady president.

There is no reason to believe Republicans. They don't ever exhibit normal rational judgment. They deny basic logic. They now even prop up Alex Jones - give me a f***ing break. Excuse me if I don't buy into any of their bullsh*t.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
Republicans have no credibility. They called the investigation fake news as if it wasn't happening. They call Climate Change fake news. Republicans have become so shady and so in denial of basic truths, that it's only a huge red flag when they start targeting the FBI.

Republicans will put Party over everything... They'll try to shelter treason just for party.

Republicans need to all shut up and let the investigation conclude however it concludes.

So your argument is essentially to stick your fingers in your ears and pretend this massive corruption didn't happen?

Lol.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
There were 50,000 text messages, and those text messages were all peoples messages that were on the FBI's server...not just exchanges between those two people alone. I have already pointed that out...the 'mistake' is yours mate.

As for missing text estimates, the press were given a figure of 384 belonging to the pair of them, while the estimated number of texts attributed to them out of the 50,000...is 9,000.

BTW, this is what Trump said;

Trump suggested incorrectly the number of missing messages was "perhaps 50,000."

However, the Justice Department says that's the overall number of messages found on FBI servers. Now do you get it!

No...You are going to have to provide some source for that. Everything I have read claims Sessions said there were about 50,000 texts between Strzok and Page over the course of about two years.

Where are you getting this 9000 figure?

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

My argument is that Republicans have a pants on fire relationship with the truth. That they spew conspiracy theories left and right using bullsh*t sources. My argument is I've seen no evidence that republicans base anything on reason or logic and party always comes first to everything. The boy who cried wolf. I don't buy the republican bullsh*t.

Oh but I suppose this is the real deal??

Like the pizza pedophile ring?
Or Obama the secret Muslim terrorist?
Or Climate Change, the chinese hoax?

Bullsh*t, bullsh*t, bullsh*t... all day long from republicans. Denial of science, basic facts, reason... So, sorry, but republicans have no integrity left... That's all.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Somebody needs to wipe the foam and spittle off their chin....

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

There is no hope. I never voted for a Republican president for various reasons so I am far from extreme. My point is I laid out a timeline that clearly shows an attempt in various ways to overturn an election as well as actual findings from an ongoing investigation including lost evidence. This is a conspiracy website. The FBI is not allowed to be in the crosshairs of potential corruption? That’s insane. The FBI has always had some bad actors. My point is I think non-extremists will draw the collusion that people voted for the wrong guy so next time get it right.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

No

They called some of the "topics" fake news generated by fake news solicitors like CNN, NBC etc.

It's ALL coming out in the open.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

So this topic should be taken seriously just like previous threads like Hillary regurgitating alien eggs, or pedophile pizza joints, or obama’s Terrorist fist bump? Just saying.. you guys spew bullsh*t every day.

Integrity matters.

Republicans have become pathological; they’ve become extremists, the party has gone insane. Kinda hurts credibility.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

What I find sad is that you consider people that question some odd information are extremists. So someone questions artwork depicting some odd behavior or emails with odd language is an extremist for asking what heck is that. You should not jump to conclusions but shouldn’t we ask questions if we see something say something. Now I don’t know about alien eggs but I saw some the real images and not saying they are actually doing it but know I wouldn’t want my child anywhere near some of those folks based on my observation.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

So this topic should be taken seriously just like previous threads like Hillary regurgitating alien eggs, or pedophile pizza joints, or obama’s Terrorist fist bump? Just saying.. you guys spew bullsh*t every day.

Integrity matters.

Republicans have become pathological; they’ve become extremists, the party has gone insane. Kinda hurts credibility.

You should try removing your partisan blinders sometime and take a good long look at what democrats have become.

Of course it's probably impossible for you. But I suggest you try.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Ash614

Like I said, you guys come up with bizarre baseless conspiracy theories on a daily basis. A painting means a pedo ring. A fist bump between the Obamas is a terrorist fist bump. And the weird f*cked up claim that Hillary coughed up an alien egg.

You guys take a tiny piece of nothing and create a massive bullsh*t story out of it... meanwhile you take massive consensus whether it’s climate science or the consensus of the NSA, CIA and FBI that Russia interfered with the 2016 election and you call that fake.

So what’s this new bullsh*tty claim based on? The consensus of reputable individuals? Or a tiny fragment of nothing turned into massive bullsh*t?

Republican extremism has destroyed its own credibility.
edit on 24-1-2018 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Everybody is laughing about this.

Oh we have this memo. The most damning thing since Judas.
Release the memo.
Release the memo.
Oh no we can't release the memo
But I have the proof right here!

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join