It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXPLOSIVE: “Secret Society” uncovered at FBI and DOJ tasked with bringing down Trump

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

It seems that everyone is calling for a second Special Prosecutor, except the one person who can appoint a special prosecutor/investigator, Attorney General JEFF SESSIONS.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: burntheships

It seems that everyone is calling for a second Special Prosecutor, except the one person who can appoint a special prosecutor/investigator, Attorney General JEFF SESSIONS.

makes you wonder why...

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese

If they were true, like the wiretapping thing, they would be the biggest stories since Watergate. Bigger. The Holy Grail of world journalism. So juicy a prize that no conspiracy, no matter how big, could keep a lid on it in the internet age. So important that Trump could act and be forever remembered as the POTUS who did something about them and changed the world.

Be patient. I think you are about to see just that. Obamagate will make Watergate look like a parking ticket.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

No matter what Trump did he did not make Obama and the FBI break the LAW. Did I do it right?

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Except when nothing comes of the FBI wiretapping thing you folks will scream till your blue in the face for the rest of eternity that its a grand conspiracy and the 'EVIL EMPIRE' has won, just like with Hillary and Bengazhi.

There is no outcome you will accept save but for the one you wish to happen. Self delusion will continue to rule the roost.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   
yeah nothing to see here
move along

pjmedia.com...

An FBI informant has apparently informed Congress that a secret society at the FBI was holding secret meetings off-site after the election of Donald Trump.

On Special Report with Bret Baier Tuesday evening, Senator Ron Johnson (R-Wisc.) called it "corruption of the highest levels of the FBI."

"That secret society — we have an informant that's talking about a group that were holding secret meetings off-site," Johnson said.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
yeah nothing to see here
move along

pjmedia.com...

An FBI informant has apparently informed Congress that a secret society at the FBI was holding secret meetings off-site after the election of Donald Trump.

On Special Report with Bret Baier Tuesday evening, Senator Ron Johnson (R-Wisc.) called it "corruption of the highest levels of the FBI."

"That secret society — we have an informant that's talking about a group that were holding secret meetings off-site," Johnson said.

Republicans created/spun the 'Secret Society' revelation to obviously drum up support from conspiracy theory patsies. Looks like its working swimmingly. The text messages do not mention a secret society. Deliberate projection and hearsay.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese
a reply to: xuenchen

Why do all these things never come to anything outside some internet echo chambers?

Is it a literacy thing? A critical thinking thing?

If they were true, like the wiretapping thing, they would be the biggest stories since Watergate. Bigger. The Holy Grail of world journalism. So juicy a prize that no conspiracy, no matter how big, could keep a lid on it in the internet age. So important that Trump could act and be forever remembered as the POTUS who did something about them and changed the world.

But they never come to anything outside some internet echo chambers.
For one thing, because the Main Stream media rarely let stuff like that come out as they are bought and paid for by the powers that be.....which do involve people from secret societies. The late professor Antony Sutton exposed the Order of Skull of Bones out of Yale. As I posted before members of this society go on to become prominent members of government, banking, education, etc. Many become members of the CFR. Remember when Bush and Kerry ran as opposing party members? Both Skull and Bones....classic left/right Hegelian trickery. Google Antony Sutton, and google Skull and Bones. By the way, Sutton not only wrote about Skull and Bones, but wrote many books detailing the influence of Wall Street on the Bolsheviks and the Nazis...also he wrote, "The War on Gold".

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

originally posted by: shooterbrody
yeah nothing to see here
move along

pjmedia.com...

Republicans created/spun the 'Secret Society' revelation to obviously drum up support from conspiracy theory patsies. Looks like its working swimmingly. The text messages do not mention a secret society. Deliberate projection and hearsay.

No, they just wont admit that Bush Sr and Bush Jr are members of Skull and Bones.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

New York Post
CNN
Newsweek
All if these sources say that the term "secret society" was used.
I deliberately excluded FOX... just for you.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Stop calling it a secret society... It wasn't a secret society, nobody was using decoder rings, there wasn't any secret knocks, no cant spoken in hushed tones....

This is a coup !

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Republicans created/spun the 'Secret Society' revelation to obviously drum up support from conspiracy theory patsies.

Why would anyone need support from patsies?

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

New York Post
CNN
Newsweek
All if these sources say that the term "secret society" was used.
I deliberately excluded FOX... just for you.

Your links (and I do appreciate you taking the time to post them) reference aforementioned Republican lawmakers calling it a 'secret society'. The messages themselves are much more vague/informal with banter akin to two friends 'bitching' about someone they don't like and the Republican lawmakers are using the term 'secret society' to obviously drum up support from their base as a PR move. Still doesn't change what I posted earlier.

It would be akin to me and other like minded members of ATS discussing how we would form a group to take down Trump and the Republican's running with it as if we're an armed private army rolling in with tanks any minute.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Easy votes obviously.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Convenient??? They only asked for them up to Nov 30 2016. Now they want to cry because more aren't available?

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   

It would be akin to me and other like minded members of ATS discussing how we would form a group to take down Trump and the Republican's running with it as if we're an armed private army rolling in with tanks any minute.

Except that these weren't ATS members they were FBI employees that were working for Mueller.... investigating Donald Trump.... thanks to a dossier that they helped create.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I don't know what that proves exactly. Mueller runs a tight ship, and when he found out that two of his agents working on his team were having an inappropriate relationship he removed them. It is not illegal for agents to have personal biases, its illegal for agents to leverage those biases to create a specific outcome (which is something to be deliberated once an outcome has been rendered, not before like you're a guilty party trying to shut down an investigation before the dirt they're shining light on is made public). The dossier is but one avenue of Mueller's investigation (and I suspect one that's actually unlikely to be utilized since its far more likely Mueller is going after Trump for obstruction of justice), and your qualification that the FBI helped create it is, again, hearsay.
edit on 04am18famWed, 24 Jan 2018 09:44:59 -0600America/ChicagoWed, 24 Jan 2018 09:44:59 -0600 by Wayfarer because: grammar

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

I don't know what that proves exactly. Mueller runs a tight ship, and when he found out that two of his agents working on his team were having an inappropriate relationship he removed them. It is not illegal for agents to have personal biases, its illegal for agents to leverage those biases to create a specific outcome (which is something to be deliberated once an outcome has been rendered, not before like you're a guilty party trying to shut down an investigation before the dirt they're shining light on is made public). The dossier is but one avenue of Mueller's investigation (and I suspect one that's actually unlikely to be utilized since its far more likely Mueller is going after Trump for obstruction of justice), and your qualification that the FBI helped create it is, again, hearsay.

Tight ship...
He was around for Fast and Furious.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Right, because a Republican Director appointed by a Republican President is just itching to dive into a conspiracy with the Democrats....

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Tight ship...
He was around for Fast and Furious.

And look how tight they kept that !?!
You have ATF members in official emails, discussing using the increased gun violence caused by their program giving guns to cartels to justify more gun laws and regulations...

That was kept so tight no one got in trouble over it...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join