It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXPLOSIVE: “Secret Society” uncovered at FBI and DOJ tasked with bringing down Trump

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: smurfy

The number of texts between Strzok and his mistress are approximately 50,000. I have already posted a link to a story on Politico that confirms that number.

His tweet appeared to confuse the number of missing texts, which is unknown, with the overall 50,000 texts between FBI agent Peter Strzok and bureau lawyer Lisa Page that were discovered on Justice Department servers.

Politico

Well, your wrong...sorry man, it's already covered...go and look, it helps....Politico also got it wrong as it happens.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

I am independent and dislike 99% of politicians...I have seen behind the curtain their all liars and corrupt.

So 25% +/- 25% lol...I don't really think it made as much sense as it might have in your head while writing it. But you answered my original question just fine.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

I did not know that Trump made the same mistake you made.

It wasn't "my imagination," my figures were correct (by estimations). It's you and Trump who are wrong.

ETA: AND, on that note...there really is no way to know how many texts are missing. They are missing. It could be a million gazillion bazillion. It's not on you or Trump to prove the number...it's on the FBI.

That said, I read the estimates were roughly 400.
edit on 1/23/2018 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   
So who is calling for an investigation into the FBI for Rudy Giuliani's and others claims across multiple news outlet that he had high up FBI contacts in the New York office actively leaking anti-clinton information to him in 2016? Nobody? ok...
edit on 23-1-2018 by trb71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Mark Dice covers this story around 3:15 mins in.

illuminati confirmed? and nop, im not joking. Interesting times.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   
If Sessions just sits on this crap it's going to make him look complicit.

WTH? Is our government so broken it can't investigate and prosecute clear sedition?

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   
We all know there is a ton of nothingness coming before congress right??

By nothingness, I mean “I plead the fifth”

First by Comey, then by these idiot FBI officials.

This is going to be a long process and most of it will be quite frustrating
edit on 2505x6725America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago1 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

That's true I guess following the rule of law allows a lot of criminals to break it.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
"Secret society" in this case actually means deep state, without saying "deep state"

It's as real as it gets now.

No. Secret Society is Skull and Bones, etc. By the way, it is known that members of Skull and Bones out of Yale do often go on to become members of the CFR, as well as prominent in such areas as banking and the media.
I had to modify this, because yes the Deep State is as another person posted entrenched in government and thus the secret societies are entrenched in the Deep State which is also the Shadow Government. Every secretary of defense has been a member of CFR since Eisenhower.
There was one movie which referenced a secret society being embedded within the Intelligence community. Cant remember the name now.
edit on 23-1-2018 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkeptiSchism
If Sessions just sits on this crap it's going to make him look complicit.

WTH? Is our government so broken it can't investigate and prosecute clear sedition?

expect the usual where they verbally abuse them like in the bailout hearings then let them walk untouched and laughing to the bank

But rest assure they will use harsh words and a mean tone .

I seriously hope I'm wrong but I have the outmost faith in the amount of corruption our govt has to not serve justice.
edit on 40131America/ChicagoTue, 23 Jan 2018 21:40:50 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   

I'm starting to grow tired of seeing all this ANONYMOUS SOURCES bullsh!t from both sides.

Bob Mueller, or the Teams investigating Obama's people, had better start delivering EVIDENCE.

Maybe both sides think the American public (THE PEOPLE WHO PAY THEM) are STUPID?

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Maybe both sides think the American public (THE PEOPLE WHO PAY THEM) are STUPID?

1. We dont pay them they take it from us , lobbyist pay them.

2. We are that stupid (well most). WE have allowed them to distract us from the real issue of conflict of interest in dc, and got us to focus on fighting each other over religion,sex ,race.and even political parties.

3. They have been getting away with it for decades under both parties courtesy of the gop,dnc, and the msm

Reality is a b arch and ignorance is truly bliss
edit on 47131America/ChicagoTue, 23 Jan 2018 21:47:41 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   

There is one particular document from Britain which has been leaked, but don't want to post the link to it yet, that if it made it to the public would be even more damaging because it states that Obama himself asked the British intelligence to spy on President Trump during his campaign, and to spy on the Trump organization. Later on U.S. national Security Adviser Susan Rice requested the British to continue spying because as she stated "internal US Intelligence is potentially compromised by the incoming Trump Administration."

The document is "Top Secret Strap3 Sigint UK Eyes only". Heck, i will post a link to it in another thread.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: carewemust

1. We dont pay them they take it from us , lobbyist pay them.

2. We are that stupid (well most). WE have allowed them to distract us from the real issue of conflict of interest in dc, and got us to focus on fighting each other over religion,sex ,race.and even political parties.

3. They have been getting away with it for decades under both parties courtesy of the gop,dnc, and the msm

Reality is a b arch and ignorance is truly bliss

Certainly explains why members of Congress, who make about 165k a year, are multimillionaires.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Johnson is the Senator that Triggered Hillary into her "What Difference does it Make" tirade.

He is on fire here! Informant on the secret society!

Sen. Johnson told Bret Baier that these texts prove evidence of “corruption at the highest levels of the FBI.” The the senator dropped a bombshell about the secret society: “That secret society, we have an informant that’s talking about a group that was holding secret meetings offsite.” Baier replied, “Secret meetings offsite.” Baier replied, “Secret meetings offsite at the Justice Department? You have an informant on that?” Johnson said “Yes.” Gowdy said earlier on Fox News Tuesday:

dailycaller.com...
edit on 23-1-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

The NSA sidestepped the US Constitution by having a member of GCHQ come to the US and work directly out of a NSA facility to spy on Trump and his cabinet.

There are no US laws that prohibit a foreign nation / national to spy on Americans.

The ironic part is when that tidbit of info was released here in the states sometime back GCHQ adamantly denied it was true.

whooops... Also the guy that was in charge of GCHQ at the time quietly resigned.
edit on 23-1-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 01:13 AM
link   
www.telegraph.co.uk...

I'll put money that this is the "Order of a New Dawn" secret society.

vimeo.com... Here's Jordan Maxwell explaining it years ago...

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Why do all these things never come to anything outside some internet echo chambers?

Is it a literacy thing? A critical thinking thing?

If they were true, like the wiretapping thing, they would be the biggest stories since Watergate. Bigger. The Holy Grail of world journalism. So juicy a prize that no conspiracy, no matter how big, could keep a lid on it in the internet age. So important that Trump could act and be forever remembered as the POTUS who did something about them and changed the world.

But they never come to anything outside some internet echo chambers.
edit on 24-1-2018 by Whodathunkdatcheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Yes , the Secret Society Reported to be in the Higher Echelons of the F.B. I.and D.O.J. has been Identified as ......

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

Why do all these things never come to anything outside some internet echo chambers?

Is it a literacy thing? A critical thinking thing?

If they were true, like the wiretapping thing, they would be the biggest stories since Watergate. Bigger. The Holy Grail of world journalism. So juicy a prize that no conspiracy, no matter how big, could keep a lid on it in the internet age. So important that Trump could act and be forever remembered as the POTUS who did something about them and changed the world.

But they never come to anything outside some internet echo chambers.

Most Americans get their news from what they hear on the radio, or watch on TV. Latest study says that 85% of news stories emanating from those mediums, are LIBERAL and ANTI-TRUMP news stories.

Before the internet, journalists had more integrity. They'd try to present a balanced view of a situation. When Al Gore invented the internet, he likely had no idea that it would be used the way it is today.

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join