It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump and HRC walk into a bar...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: EvidenceNibbler

My sides are hurting from laughing, and I'm nowhere near through this.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

That's the joke my man. Most of the Republican's squawking in these threads don't even understand basic politics, so its meant to shine a light on stupidity.

by most, what percentage would you attribute to that? I'd like to do the math here.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Well I'm not certain you've got the stomach to analyze all the threads on ATS, but I'll take 50.1% for a dollar Trebek.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Well I'm not certain you've got the stomach to analyze all the threads on ATS, but I'll take 50.1% for a dollar Trebek.

OK, smart guy, show me one thread from the last year that was asking for HRC to be impeached.
ETA: One post even.
edit on 23-1-2018 by EvidenceNibbler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   

No one wants hillarys peach.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

No one wants hillarys peach.

Well, you'd have to ask Huma about that.

We know that Bill doesn't.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Lol, again it sounds like you folks in all your infinite wisdom are still trying to get Hillary impeached......

Not impeached, Impaled.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Did you even know that 78.5% of all statistics are made up on the spot?

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Yes I know. My sarcasm font wasn't working.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   
hmmmmmmm

Belknap was impeached after leaving office.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Lol, again it sounds like you folks in all your infinite wisdom are still trying to get Hillary impeached......

So don't think any of this - and don't forget the supposed drug running when they started out in Arkansas - is a crime then? Then I think I am not going to wear my seatbelt tomorrow going to work because I am tired of it scratching my neck all the time. That should be legal too, right?

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Donald Trump and HRC walk into a bar...
...only HRC would walk out again. The Orange one (Trump) will be busy chewing down Tic-Tac's and groping Stormy Daniels and girlfriends....

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Yep. That was the very first one. I'll ever forget that!

#fers

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Trump and Hillary walk into a bar and have a nice cold beer together AS FRIENDS. Because politics in America is identical to pro wrestling. They pretend to oppose each other on camera, but theyve been friends for years! They attended each others weddings! Trump is a lifelong democrat that said over a decade ago he'd run as republican and win by lying through his teeth, right around the same time the Simpsons aired that infamous episode depicting Trump as President.

That bar you describe is probably located in a masonic lodge, and is probably packed full of other famous faces y'all trust blindly for no goddamn reason. Politicians on BOTH SIDES of the aisle, fervently working to bring about the New World Order while you dip#s are still arguing about which flavor of cola should occupy the oval office, oblivious to the fact that Pepsi and Coke are the same goddamn beverage.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MayanBoricua

Trump and Hillary walk into a bar and have a nice cold beer together AS FRIENDS. Because politics in America is identical to pro wrestling.
Pro wrassling isn't real?

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Exactly. There's a reason it's called Political THEATER.
Once upon a time it was common knowledge in ATS that both parties are owned and operated by the secret societies whose members hold ruling positions in both major parties, as well as any other sphere of influence worth it's salt.

Now we got all the braindead idiots running around here picking fights along party lines as if there were any real differences between Ds and Rs apart from the color of their ties.

Divide and conquer at it's finest, and almost all if you are sheeple. (My thoughts are not particularly directed at you....I think)

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

But..

Russians !

Haha I got one for you

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   

It's not a bad idea, isn't there a theory that states the real power lies in the secretary of state and that the president is just a figurehead?

Who knows what actions she implemented that are currently being carried out.
edit on 26-1-2018 by SkeptiSchism because: sp

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hewhowaits

Not impeached, Impaled.

I think Bill said he didn't inhale.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Hillary got a Brazilian once because she didn't like Bush.

And Bush replied.."how many is a brazilian?"

Not sure the point of this thread though.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join