It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Slavery was not just the fault of Westerners

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Over many years I have read a great deal about slavery.

The African people that came to the U.S were mainly from West Africa. Many have a bee in their bonnet that they are Egyptian, descended from royal Egyptian blood, which is very amusing, but somewhat tragic because it indicates they are historically and culturally orphaned to be making up such grandiose illusionary pasts fo themselves. No, you are not my friends. You are from West Africa, no doubt at all about that.

Never forget that it was their own hierarchy and tribal chiefs that sold them and took goods in trade for their own flesh and blood. It is very savage. They were doing it to each other well before the Westerners came. It takes two to tango like that.

All through history slavery has been used. Even the Jews are descended from Egyptian slaves. Even the great money men of today came from humble beginnings. The Egyptians were terrible enslavers. All their structures were built by slaves; African, Nubian, from the land of Cush, anywhere they could get their hands on able bodies for forced labour. Even British Celts were once Roman slaves and did all their dirty work for them. Even the Jews had slaves. The Bible tells us they did and even instructs about treating slaves humanely.

In the Amazon and other South/Central America areas where the Aztecs, Incas and Mayans inhabitted slavery was rife. They took the rainforest tribes and enslaved them to build their architecture and to sacriice to their version of Moloch.

EVEN in East Africa Haile Selassie's royal family before him were slave trading. We know this from the French poet Arthur Rimbaud's letters describing what was happening in his life out in Ethiopia as an exiled French trader. Rimbaud himself got caught up in the slave trading with the Ethiopian Royal Family.

www.thevintagenews.com...

Arthur Rimbaud: a sensitive 19th century poet turned mercenary & gun runner in Ethiopia

Let's be honest about this. I am tired now of all the BS, pointing figures, et c. We all have been monsters in the past. ALL our cultures and races are to blame. We stand a very real chance now of getting out of the dark age of barbarism if we will get with the program.

I have 721 Black American facebook friends. I am a Donnie Brasco there for sure. Yes, I am a spy among them (not for any organization, but for my own studies to get an angle on healing the great divide). They really are very full of hatred and vengeance right now. They solely blame the so called "white" people and the Jews for their slavery. Watch out; "Yonder stands your orphan with his gun, crying like a fire in the Sun" (Bob Dylan).

I do not know how you are going to deal with this issue, America, It is very real and it is a huge social issue. Personally I like black people very much, but they really hate me. It is all a false blame game. I am very surprised the Liberals have allowed themselves to be deceived so. Talk about Trojan Horses. The Jamaicans even made no secret of coming as a gift through reggae music and being a Trojan destroyer of Western Civilization. Even one of their labels is called "Trojan". I have been into Black Culture for many years. I don't have one single answer still how you are gonna deal with this brooding blight. May be time will heal, eventually, I don't know, I really don't.

Everybody, look closer to home for the blame game. Look inside your own heart first of all.

Grace Jones scowled in her Corporate Cannibals song that,

"You are all a bunch of #ing slaves":

Or how about Jimbo telling us, too, that is where Grace got it from:

Yes, Grace and Jimbo, at one time we all have been a bunch of #ing slaves.

edit on 23-1-2018 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

I have 721 Black American facebook friends.

Glad you got that out of the way. You are clearly an authority........

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Don't forget that white people were also slaves. They made us to be slaves first, but then we turned around and made them slaves. Then it's a black thing..no! I am mad that we were slaves but screw the white person right?? Bunch of hypocrites.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Must be alright to have slaves as GOD said so
If its ok with GOD then whats the problem? What a nice GOD these religious nutters have.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   

You know there is no archeological evidence of Jewish slaves in Egypt.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Out of all the countries that have had slaves over the years, "a whole damn lot" for some reason the United States seems to retain the blame for past generations.
Never mind we were a British colony that owned slaves.

I refuse to pay for the sins of my ancestors.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   
So what? Feeling better now?

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   

I am half tempted to give you all my facebook login details. There is nothing there of a personal nature to compromise me. I could let you into the head of being John Malkovich to see for yourselves. It's crazy. I go there sometimes just to read the posts and to see if anything has changed. Of course I can not let you see it as it would not be fair. I am their friend, but they do not want friends right now. They want enemies.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   
slavery happened get over it. black people had slaves too so what does that make them? are they excluded for being racist?

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

You know there is no archeological evidence of Jewish slaves in Egypt.

Yes, I have been through that many times. The Bible is no doubt giving a real account of Joseph's descendants. There is no account of what you had for breakfast yesterday other than your word. Even in Joseph's name I see Egyptian.

Knowing what I know about Hebrew Culture I am 100% convinced the Hebrews, in the early days between Abraham and Moses, spent time as slaves. It would not have been ALL the Hebrews. It was the ones who went there with Joseph, his descendants after a few hundred years - I think about three hundred years between Joseph and Moses. Moses is an Egyptian name. Moses/Ramses; see the same language here? Hebrew culture is full of Egyptian cutlural allusion. Even the "Amen" word is from the Egyptian "Amen-Ra". Yes, Christ used an Egyptian word. He used many.

The Egyptians, at a time when their dynasties went through a period of carnage, collapse and rebellion would not have been too interested in telling posterity the exact cultural heritage of all their slaves. Surely you know how many slaves they must have had to do all that building. It would have been MILLIONS, seriously, from many different cultures like I mentioned. This thread is not about that, but I wanted to take the opportunity to explain myself further. Would they have even regarded the Hebrews there as Hebrews? Might they have laughed at them, being slaves all that time, to be remembering something from long ago? We know now a Hebrew person will keep the memory of his people, his identity and get his property back even if it takes two thousand years.

The old accounts, from the Hebrew Torah to Homer's works are a development on a theme over a long period of time. These texts come from songs and rhymes, stories that had to be very exaggerated in order to be remembered. It was a way a culture could puff itself up with pride and have a history worth remembering, tales of fish much bigger than they ever truly were, but the fisherman likes to tell his yarns about his "Big Fish".

YHVH even called the Hebrews Egyptians, Sodomites, et c when he got mad with them. YHVH has a fierce temper as we all know.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
So what? Feeling better now?

Yes, I do feel much better after lumbering you, too, with this horrible burden I have been having to carry. Have some of that, lol. It's your mess. I am in Britain, lol.

Only pulling your leg. I would help if I could.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   
You are born into slavery.
You are born and you immediately are assigned a number.
Your guardians can use your number to pay less money to their masters, but when you turn 18, you are now responsible for paying every year what you owe to your masters.
You will pay them every year for your "freedom" until you die.
You are a slave and you always will be.

You want a bigger house to live in and sleep in between your shifts on Slave Planet? Fine, but you will now owe more money every year for that house, paid through Slave Tax.

Don't worry, there are many channels of mindless sh#t for you to "enjoy" and help pass the time between your Slave Shift at the Slave Factory.

Don't kid yourself, slave, you are owned.
If you don't believe me, try and skip the Slave Tax, they will find you and put you into an actual cage.

edit on 23-1-2018 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   

i wonder if you are confusing slavery with racism...

whites had white slaves, blacks had black slaves, asians had asian slaves... indians had indian slaves...

harsh labor due to a perceived social class is a different discussion from being considered subhuman by a different race entirely because of race and subjected to rapes, fight to the death, medical trials and experiments, exclusion from humane amenities, exclusion from social arts, schooling, basic medical needs etc...

there is a glaring difference from slaves for labor by your own race because of social class hierarchy and being enslaved because you are thought and made to think that you are an ape or not of your own species; psychologically, one is lesser than the other.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Yeah, I think it’s less about the slavery itself and more about the systemic dehumanization suffered during it and in the wake of it.

Arguing that everyone’s been slaves sort of misses the point, and outright dismissing greveinces because “everyone’s had it bad” is wrong regardless of what the topic is.

While we can’t move forward by focusing on the past, neither can we by ignoring it.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Nice, this is one of the most coherent racist posts I've seen in months. Pat yourself on the back for feeling good about dressing up your racism in some kind of wackadoo logic.

News flash, all your clever 'cloak and dagger' Trojan horse operation nonsense is just that, and any insight you feel you may have gleamed is inherently tainted by your obvious prejudice.

Human beings are individualized entities, and as soon as you start spouting nonsense that aggregates the modality of a 'race' into a single category you immediately shine light on your own demons.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: illuminnaughty
Must be alright to have slaves as GOD said so
If its ok with GOD then whats the problem? What a nice GOD these religious nutters have.

More like the point is that there isn't a people on earth that hasn't at some point been both master and slave somewhere in their history.

If want to go with the idea that slavery is evil, and certainly looking around at what it is doing to us, then it is, then at some point we also have to let it go and bury it. So long as it remains alive in any form, even as a reason to cling to dreams of hatred and revenge, then it's still an evil it still poisons.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
You are born into slavery.
You are born and you immediately are assigned a number.
Your guardians can use your number to pay less money to their masters, but when you turn 18, you are now responsible for paying every year what you owe to your masters.
You will pay them every year for your "freedom" until you die.
You are a slave and you always will be.

You want a bigger house to live in and sleep in between your shifts on Slave Planet? Fine, but you will now owe more money every year for that house, paid through Slave Tax.

Don't worry, there are many channels of mindless sh#t for you to "enjoy" and help pass the time between your Slave Shift at the Slave Factory.

Don't kid yourself, slave, you are owned.
If you don't believe me, try and skip the Slave Tax, they will find you and put you into an actual cage.

Yea, Baby, you go it. I love this honesty. It is how I feel, too, how Jim felt and how Grace felt, how black people feel, how all of us who are subjugatd like this feel if we truly admit it; if we have not been bought off with just enough to keep our mouths shut. It's all a false sense of security and it will all go BOOM and BYE BYE if we do not start nurturing humanity better. There are some serious earth challenges coming along and we need to have cohesion to better prepare all of us for that, less we descend into a horrific war and civil strife that will make the last two wars seem like a skirmish in the school yard.

That is why I moan at them to take better care of us all. They have the resources and the networking to make life better for us as well as they do for them. Opportunities, for the black person and the not so black person. Yes, any "worker" class or ghetto dweller knows this. The ghetto dweller don't even get a chance to be a wage slave. I am with you, brother in arms, but our arms must be the power of persuasion and logic.

My life is terrible. I have nothing other than music. I have no interested family. Soemtimes I want to die. I admit that. I say it sometimes. It ain't nice down here. Give us some headroom, authorities, ALL OF US!

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   
The only reason 'slavery' is still an issue is because it's one hell of a political ace in the deck of cards. It sells, just like war. Divide Conquer Repeat.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

Nice, this is one of the most coherent racist posts I've seen in months. Pat yourself on the back for feeling good about dressing up your racism in some kind of wackadoo logic.

News flash, all your clever 'cloak and dagger' Trojan horse operation nonsense is just that, and any insight you feel you may have gleamed is inherently tainted by your obvious prejudice.

Human beings are individualized entities, and as soon as you start spouting nonsense that aggregates the modality of a 'race' into a single category you immediately shine light on your own demons.

It is not. You have drawn a dagger on me, so now I must be forced to do what I did not want to do.

You do not know. I buy Red, Gold and Green rasta hats from black ladies in Bainbridge, Georgia to help her make money. I have a Lion of Judah tattoo on me, a big one. I listen to reggae and Chicago House all the time. I make House Music and Reggae. I am a multi instrumentalist who has been buying black music to help them make money. My good friend is in a coma. Look at my past posts and you will know. Now I am going to show you what racist is. Look out!

Back in a moment...

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   

There is a specific thing for what you're doing (though the exact word eludes me at this moment) wherein you ingratiate yourself in black culture and modalities as you see it in an effort to mask or convince yourself that your not inherently racist. What I think you're incapable of realizing is that kind of reaction is driven from a racist standpoint. Those who are not racist need not (or have no desire to) brag about their 721 black facebook friends as if its a quality that is incompatible with racism (hint: its not).

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join