It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8.2 Earthquake Shakes Gulf of Alaska

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

7.0 just hit

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: dianajune

originally posted by: testingtesting
a reply to: Chadwickus

Link?

Could this be it? There's a livestream towards the bottom of this page but I can't see a thing with it being in the middle of the night there:

Source

yeah looks like there is a live stream.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Hope to God everyone is safe and unharmed.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 05:28 AM
link   
These are just a few Posts where Ive warned and predicted these events PLEASE DO NOT MAKE FUN this is really happening now. this is real DO NOT BE COMPLACENT:

A few months - There will be a coastal event the likes of Japan but spread out more and a different people this time, shock and awe through out the World. The World stands still. Global Focus, Stunned, Humility follows.

San Fransico i think will be next and that Bridge will sway and fall into the Water. Or maybe a little lower down first as the wave propagates outwards ... be prepared, don't be numb to these they are after all precursors and warnings for more bigger EQ's in more populated area's!

i think its time to sit up straight and start paying more attention because its only January and we have had two if not more 7.0+'s if an EQ hit a DENSELY populated area it will be all over the news for weeks and AID WILL BE REQUIRED from a global scale because of the devastation then there's the likely hood of Enemy's taking advantage

We've been warned and put on notice just a matter of months now.

San Fransico i think will be next and that Bridge will sway and fall into the Water. Or maybe a little lower down first as the wave propagates outwards

Three in around between Guatamala and Panama there moving up the coast don't say I didn't warn you
edit on 16-1-2018

.it's like visuallizing the way a stone dropped in water sends waves out except this is deep and it's lava!!all the 4's that just happened inSAm are a precursor to a fairly large amount of movement coming that way wait for it you'll see it on the news

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 04:51 AM
link quote reply
I cant really tell- it's out in the middle of the deep ocean but a dream i had confirmed it definitely on its way it is cool to watch cause they're consecutively getting bigger with time.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 09:02 AM
OK Here's your sign.... wait for it.... I predict it

Dream :Vivid targeted paralyzed aware only after being shown was i allowed to move and it freaked the f outta me too! but this is the only outlet to speak anon

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 06:33 AM

this tsunami will happen, fortunately only a few will be spared it saddens me Ive known about this for some time a preview if you will but this is just to realize what happens after that event which if you could see, is over the course of time worse .

Just because people are calling bull snip on me but for me it definitively real now SO just know more will follow ....

a reply to: ThePeaceMaker

edit on 23-1-2018 by TheJesuit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 05:29 AM
link   
here is a better stream

www.facebook.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: The Great Day

Holy crap!

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: Chadwickus

Dunno how to get a link through the app.

If you search his name you'll find him easy

On Facebook search the name. Larry Pestrickoff

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

No one cares about your back patting right now.

This crap isn't even over Capt Hindsight.

edit on 23 1 18 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 05:35 AM
link   
according to a local twitter user the channel has emptied and the Tsunami arrival time has been pushed back a further 15mins..

Its twitter.. take it as you will

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

I read the same report, seems like it was not truthful

www.facebook.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
according to a local twitter user the channel has emptied and the Tsunami arrival time has been pushed back a further 15mins..

Its twitter.. take it as you will

Twitter can have very good information.....and many times it has nothing but crap. I'm still trying to find info on the height of the wave and if it hit Kodiak yet. There have been reports that water receded in Kodiak but still no wave.

Tsunami.gov has trouble loading too....prob too many people trying to access it.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Kodiak police on facebook said water is receding from harbor.
edit on 23-1-2018 by misfit312 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 05:41 AM
link   

OBSERVATIONS OF TSUNAMI ACTIVITY - UPDATED
------------------------------------------
* Observed max tsunami height is the highest recorded water level
above the tide level up to the time of this message.

TIME OBSERVED MAX
SITE OF MEASUREMENT TSUNAMI HEIGHT
---------------------------- ---------------- --------------
Old Harbor Alaska 0256 PST Jan 23 0.5ft

The first report. Old Harbor is pretty protected I'd think. I can't make heads nor tails about Kodiak.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 05:42 AM
link   
www.facebook.com...

TSUNAMI UPDATE: 0229 hours

Harbor officers report water reciding from our harbor. Citizens should remain in place and wait for further updates.
edit on 23-1-2018 by sandman441 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Not trying to back pat just responding to peacemaker in the UK talking crap about my posts

i am for real and want to really let y'all know this will get worse before it gets better

Basically Im trying to warn people to get SAFE right NOW the WHOLE WEST COAST IS IN DANGER.

a reply to: projectvxn

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 05:47 AM
link   
According to The Sun out of the UK (not sure if this is a good source or not) 32 ft waves have been reported:

The earthquake struck at a depth of 6.2 miles at 9.31am GMT, the US Geological Survey said. Residents living close to the epicentre of the quake spoke of being woken in the dead of night by warning sirens. Warning sirens rang out out across Kodiak, located about 157 miles northwest of where the tremor struck. Locals were seen fleeing the city in their cars as authorities ordered them to head to higher ground after a 32ft wave was detected.

Source

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 05:48 AM
link   

According to The Sun out of the UK (not sure if this is a good source or not) 32 ft waves have been reported:

The earthquake struck at a depth of 6.2 miles at 9.31am GMT, the US Geological Survey said. Residents living close to the epicentre of the quake spoke of being woken in the dead of night by warning sirens. Warning sirens rang out out across Kodiak, located about 157 miles northwest of where the tremor struck. Locals were seen fleeing the city in their cars as authorities ordered them to head to higher ground after a 32ft wave was detected.

Source
< br />

Nothing has struck yet, There was a buoy that went 32 feet high but I was hearing that may have been a glitch. But as of right now nothing has hit.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Source
< br />

Nothing has struck yet, There was a buoy that went 32 feet high but I was hearing that may have been a glitch. But as of right now nothing has hit.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Looks like the bullet was dodged. Time to go back to bed.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
Looks like the bullet was dodged. Time to go back to bed.

thinking the same, I gotta get up in 3 hours

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join