It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unsealed FISA Court Ruling Shocking

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: xenon129
I'm not sure why people trusted Obama from the start. A Chicago Democrat who's middle name is Hussein, what could possibly go wrong?

Booooom Nail meet head. Parents grew up in Chicago and they told me that any Chicago politician is corrupt and I washed for 8 years as the corruption grew and it makes me sad that our country is now in this situation.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

A lot of people were really, really hoping that Obama would be the next truly great president. He had the charm and charisma to present himself that way.

It's such a shame that he didn't match his exterior packaging. I really do wish he had.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

originally posted by: Kukri
Reading comprehension seems to be a real issuewith some members. Allthis document is saying is that some queries regarding fisa data searches were too broad and therrefore non-compliant with regulations.

I swear to god you guys could find a conspiracy in a cup of tomato soup.

read up on the Obama FISA scheme here...:

www.infowars.com...

and additional points revealed by QAnon --- RE: deep state- globalist takeover of usa

Infowars and Qanon? Thanks but I'll pass. I get enough sillIness reading the mud-pit.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Kukri

I just wonder how many times infowars has to be proven correct before people shake this image. Yes, they say some kooky stuff, but it's usually pretty obvious which stuff is kooky and over the top.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Kukri

You can try these sources too:

www.theconservativetreehouse.com

www.themarketswork.com

Both of these sites state very specific facts and timelines of events that have transpired.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: bmullini

They won't believe it till it's on CNN....

Funny how that works...

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: EvidenceNibbler

I can't really say that about anyone on here, I don't post enough to know many on ATS. I can say that I had a woman on Facebook the other day tell me to stop watching propaganda like Fox News and turn on CNN or MSNBC where they report what's really going on. The derp was super strong with her and I let her know. But I have no issue looking at any link when it comes to reporting and I will come back ready to debate rationally. Partisanship has gotten stronger over the last 9 years and many have drawn some hard lines in the sand. Makes for some rough conversations at times.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvidenceNibbler
a reply to: bmullini

They won't believe it till it's on CNN....

Funny how that works...

I don't watch American news channels or television for that matter. I search a topic and read at least several different articles from usually unbiased and non-US sources.

Canadian news outlets are generally safe as they are required by the CRTC to be truthful or they will lose their broadcast license. A novel concept, maybe you should petition your government for something similar if you'renot afraid of losing your "fake news" talking points.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join