It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unsealed FISA Court Ruling Shocking

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Kukri

Reading between the lines of that document: Obama DOJ would just throw words in the search parameter and see if anything would pop up. If nothing did, they would just go back further.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: EvidenceNibbler

Reading between the lines of that document: Obama DOJ would just throw words in the search parameter and see if anything would pop up. If nothing did, they would just go back further.

Reading between the lines? You mean using confirmation bias to fit your agenda.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

There is a good reason why we should question and look at the entire unaltered document, and that is to ensure that the side making the accusation is not doing what has been done before and that is alter it and then try to get people in trouble on the grounds of false evidence. Congressional committees have done such before, and it is a practice that should result in harsh punishment, as many of them that do such, used to or are current attorneys, or have attorneys on staff.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: vor78

I looked at it, and I have a few questions that we should all be asking:

The top, where it is all redacted, why is a docket number classified? Or even the basic header where it outlines who is asking for the warrant and who the warrant is against. Who was this warrant on? And if the case is over, why redact all of the names? If this was an illegal action, that information would be needed to know to show in court where all can see to clear the persons name.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
So much corruption. Obama was nothing but a pawn. Look at his "proposed" library. What an absolute joke. ...

This the library you thinking about?

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

and then shared illegally with foreign nationals.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   
This must not stand.

The deep state has been exposed, and with any luck Sessions will realize all of Strozok/Page's texts are on-file at the Utah Data Center, which can be retrieved by FISA warrant or executive order immediately declassifying the information and ordering its release.

The texts/phone calls/emails/internet traffic is all there. Ready to be selected, queried, released and conspirator freedom-ending (conspirators go to prison, presumably)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   
No doubt about it. They also like to make up false allegations (like this Russia-BS, which isn't even a crime) so they can catch people in lies/have an excuse to pull private records and go on a giant witch-hunt fishing expedition

Terrible to see what our "legal system" has come to. As former LE, I can't help but feel "my team" just took a huge blow to the gut. Of course every time some bad actor like Strozok/Page/ad nauseum pulls their bull#, some harm is done. They injure society and justice as a whole when they engage in crimes against justice, which is why the people (the victims) must demand justice. Justice itself was badly damaged by their actions.

The level of immorality and derangement in this country can be directly traced to the complete and total lack of morals/ethics/etc that is running rampant. This isn't by chance or an accident, but by design and intent. But there is an intelligence behind this madness, a human intelligence no less. Like all humans, they too are flawed and already screwed up/will continue to screw up and out themselves as treasonous SOB.

Their ally is darkness and confusion, while truth and transparency will destroy their "secret society" adeptly known as "the deep state" or "shadow government"
edit on 1/23/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: mobiusmale

Missing texts? Really? Because they got these texts originally from somewhere. Unless that somewhere has been destroyed the texts are available for retrieval from the place they got them to begin with. Don't you guys ever think? This is another ploy. Oh they lost the files. So? Get them again wherever they got them from the first time and it wasn't someone's phone. But hey it works to make it look like someone is hiding things.

I think maybe you have begun to lose the plot...

Richard Nixon's secretary Rose Mary Woods erased 18 minutes of tape recording of the president and became infamous in1972. The FBI failed to preserve five months of text messages and expects the American public to believe it was a random mistake.

The period in question – Dec. 14, 2016 to May 17, 2017 – includes several key moments in the FBI’s investigation into alleged Trump campaign-Russia collusion. These include activities by Michael Flynn, who briefly served at national security adviser before he was fired by President Trump; Attorney General Jeff Sessions’ recusal from overseeing the investigation; significant leaks from the FBI investigation, the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) Court reprimanding the unmasking of U.S. citizens, and finally, the firing of former FBI Director James Comey.

All of these events surely would have involved Strozk and Page.

This is a blatant and clumsy attempt, by the FBI, to hide (probably dozens, if not hundreds, of scathing text messages as events unfolded over this time period). I am sure they can be found on servers somewhere, or on the devices themselves...assuming those have not already been subjected to the Hillary-hammer technique.

Missing FBI Texts

I am sure it is distressing, at this point, to realize that so many of the heroes of the left have pulled the wool so completely over the eyes of their adoring public...and that so many of them are likely going to eventually be living out their lives wearing orange.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

Didn't one of them speculate about hanging by the neck?

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

Especially if FBI uses Blackberry Enterprise Server (BES) like I expect they do. The emails are retained by default, and a high-level user would have to delete them within the service itself, or physically manipulate the server it is running on. A high-level CI ASAC/SAC (like Strozok) could probably manage either one of those scenarios.

Fortunately NSA Utah Data Center has a copy of all of them. Hopefully someone has realized this by now, and is already retrieving them.

Oh, and DOJ should be using the same set up. So Page's text messages/emails/call logs should also be available on BES. If they're missing too, then that by itself is evidence of a significant conspiracy that dwarfs Watergate (Hiroshima vs. Tsar Bomba, grain of sand vs. planet, etc - Watergate vs. FISAgate)
edit on 1/23/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   
So how did this personally affect you and your day-to-day life? How will your life be changed once any actions take place on a legal or civil level?

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Obama was surrounded by people willing to take the fall, plus he is perpetually immune to personal responsibility--it's a narcissism thing, and is reflected in a lot of the ways that Trump acts, as well. I just don't think that Trump is surrounded by people willing to take the fall for him, so I don't think that he's acting this way...yet.

Give him six more years, and I'm sure that it would probably start. The presidency is a cancer to the morals and ethics of those who hold the office.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey
a reply to: rickymouse

Obama was surrounded by people willing to take the fall, plus he is perpetually immune to personal responsibility--it's a narcissism thing, and is reflected in a lot of the ways that Trump acts, as well. I just don't think that Trump is surrounded by people willing to take the fall for him, so I don't think that he's acting this way...yet.

Give him six more years, and I'm sure that it would probably start. The presidency is a cancer to the morals and ethics of those who hold the office.

You are definitely correct with that statement. Obama changed in his ways after becoming president, he lost his ability to think correctly after they took away his cigarettes I think. Without the tobacco nootropic properties he was less able to think and easier to control.

I do not know what bunch is trying to seize control of the country, only that Obama was a pawn. More violence got stirred up between the races while he was president, he did not promote blacks to fire up, but I guess some black people figured they had a right to promote it when he was in the White house. Obama was not good for this country, it has nothing to do with race either. It has to do with his immigration policies, instead of making it easier and cheaper to get legally into being here legally, he chose to say it's all right to ignore the rules.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

From a blog on www.themarketworks.com:

"Inspector General Michael Horowitz already stated he had these texts in his possession. I note this in a December 15, 2017 article.

We know this because of a timeline IG Horowitz laid out in a December 13, 2017 response to a letter from Senators Johnson and Grassley. Grassley and Johnson were specifically asking for more information regarding the timeline, and means of discovery, of the texts sent by demoted FBI Agent Strzok.

From Inspector General Horowitz’s letter:

1. When and how did OIG become aware of the text messages between Peter Strzok and Lisa Page?

In gathering evidence for the OIG’s ongoing 2016 election review, we requested, consistent with standard practice, that the FBI produce text messages from the FBI-issued phones of certain FBI employees involved in the Clinton e-mail investigation based on search terms we provided. After finding a number of politically-oriented text messages between Page and Strzok, the OIG sought from the FBI all text messages between Strzok and Page from their FBI-issued phones through November 30, 2016, which covered the entire period of the Clinton e-mail server investigation. The FBI produced these text messages on July 20, 2017. Following our review of those text messages, the OIG expanded our request to the FBI to include all text messages between Strzok and Page from November 30, 2016, through the date of the document request, which was July 28, 2017. The OIG received these additional messages on August 10, 2017.

2. When and how did OIG notify the Special Counsel Robert Mueller of the text messages?

On July 27, 2017, upon our identification of many of the political text messages, the Inspector General met with the Deputy Attorney General and the Special Counsel to inform them of the texts that we had discovered, and provided them with a significant number of the texts, so that they could take any management action they deemed appropriate.

We know this:

The OIG sought from the FBI ALL text messages between Strzok and Page from their FBI-issued phones through November 30, 2016, which covered the entire period of the Clinton e-mail server investigation.

The FBI produced these text messages on July 20, 2017.

The OIG expanded our request to the FBI to include ALL text messages between Strzok and Page from November 30, 2016, through the date of the document request, which was July 28, 2017.

The OIG received these additional messages on August 10, 2017.

The OIG provided “a significant number of the texts” to the Deputy Attorney General and the Special Counsel.

There appears to be no “date gap” created by the Inspector General’s request. According to his letter he should have ALL texts in his possession.

From the information available, it’s difficult to tell if this is nothing more than semantics – and perhaps a foolish effort by the FBI – or if something deeper occurred.

To Recap:

The Inspector General sought all text messages between Strzok and Page through November 30, 2016. He then expanded his request to include all texts through July 28, 2017.

The Inspector General stated that he received all the requested texts.

Unless IG Horowitz discovered the FBI had failed to fully produce all the requested texts (i.e. the FBI delivered a partial batch while claiming it was complete) the Inspector General should have them all in his possession.

Here’s what I don’t understand:

Why would the FBI fail to preserve texts they know are already in the possession of the Inspector General. It gains them nothing and provides further indication of wrongdoing.

Did the FBI destroy the texts because they failed to deliver the complete amount of texts requested by the IG. In this case the data loss is real. And criminal.

Did the FBI deliver what they believed to be all texts to IG Horowitz – only to later discover they failed to fully capture all texts.

Did the FBI deliver all texts they had – while acknowledging to Horowitz that some had been lost. If so, why did Horowitz say he received “all texts”.

Was the failure to preserve the texts truly accidental (I doubt that).

If Horowitz has all the texts, why didn’t the FBI simply state this.

I’m not yet sure what to make of this, but my hope is this proves to be nothing more than a game of semantics from an investigative point of view.

Meaning, the FBI did fail to preserve the texts but a duplicate batch resides in the Inspector General’s possession.

The Inspector General’s letter indicates he has the complete text record set."

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
a reply to: sdcigarpig

no need. memes will suffice.

this thread is not for you. look at the format. 7 pages of slightly worded differently replies coming up.

plus this is a bait account to bait certain groups here.

Aww! In that case I'd like to just apologize in advance for the possibility that you might get your feelings hurt, Princess!

The events that are unfolding at this very moment, especially with the Democrats, are the culmination of DECADES of decadence, and abject stupidity, which many of us have known about, and and talked about, for YEARS!

So have your Pity Parades, but personally I've grown slightly irritated by all the lies, dishonesty, virtue signalling and I think that it's likely that I'm only one of, well, a really, REALLY large number.

So, go ahead, but I'm just going to be here, perfecting my happy-dance, and hoping above all other HOPES that we manage to bring back public executions.

Y'all just go ahead and keep on believing that there's no such thing as Karma. Pretty Please! Because from what I hear about it, she's pretty pissed off.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: xenon129
I'm not sure why people trusted Obama from the start. A Chicago Democrat who's middle name is Hussein, what could possibly go wrong?

Me either, I warned them

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kukri
Reading comprehension seems to be a real issuewith some members. Allthis document is saying is that some queries regarding fisa data searches were too broad and therrefore non-compliant with regulations.

I swear to god you guys could find a conspiracy in a cup of tomato soup.

read up on the Obama FISA scheme here...:

www.infowars.com...

and additional points revealed by QAnon --- RE: deep state- globalist takeover of usa

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

I think some members will not do their due diligence in looking into the finer details when it regards the abuses of 702 queries. NSA Director Mike Rogers was removed as director when he found the abuses via an internal audit and put an end to them. There are way too many anomalies occurring within the IC to say that something isn't going down.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join