It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unsealed FISA Court Ruling Shocking

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: WarPig1939
Sounds like great news. However I don't expect criminal charges anytime soon. Hope this strikes fear into the core of the government.

I think folks are indoctrinated to expect "justice" to soon follow, while that may not be, at the very least, we have exposed then enough that people can see it for what it is.

Hillary for example, not only lost election, but has been revealed to be a total incompetent woman, her political future is done.
Love to see her in irons, but being exposed is just as much as a good punishment, in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Sounds like great news. However I don't expect criminal charges anytime soon. Hope this strikes fear into the core of the government.

I think folks are indoctrinated to expect "justice" to soon follow, while that may not be, at the very least, we have exposed then enough that people can see it for what it is.

Hillary for example, not only lost election, but has been revealed to be a total incompetent woman, her political future is done.
Love to see her in irons, but being exposed is just as much as a good punishment, in my opinion.

I suspect if your family member was a victim of multiple gunshot wounds to the back of the head in a 'suicide', you might not feel that is adequate for the cabal leader HRC.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Justice for Seth Rich

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 06:48 AM
link   

In this case we are not talking about incompetency but about competency to commit crime and in fact treason - not by single individual but by network of "like minded people", often restricted by theirs public service status. HRC is not incompetent old lady but head - or at least face - of criminal complot.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: Arnie123

Justice for Seth Rich
Absolutely.

I was just thinking about how many folks think political figures always get a slap on the wrist, for the most part its true.

That being said, this has been a wild and epic year, I feel like there is Justice trying to triumph, but the corruption is so rooted deep, I'm not sure how long it'll take to cut it all out.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: JanAmosComenius

In this case we are not talking about incompetency but about competency to commit crime and in fact treason - not by single individual but by network of "like minded people", often restricted by theirs public service status. HRC is not incompetent old lady but head - or at least face - of criminal complot.
Trust in that I absolutely agree.

I want there to be Justice.

Just hard to keep standing in the back row waiting for it though, I guess what I am trying to say is, while we're waiting lets go ahead and draw all over her picture for cheap brownie points.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

I suspect if your family member was a victim of multiple gunshot wounds to the back of the head in a 'suicide', you might not feel that is adequate for the cabal leader HRC.
I won't either, see my post above.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   
This thread here is discussing this issue too.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Amazing that the fisa court has issued tgis scathing review of abuses under Obama, and nary a peep from the MSM>

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: xenon129

Really?

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: sdcigarpig

No it doesn't. This clipped section tells us EVERYTHING we need to know. Plus it's gateway pundit so we know this is straight up unbiased truth.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Really?

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: sdcigarpig

No it doesn't. This clipped section tells us EVERYTHING we need to know. Plus it's gateway pundit so we know this is straight up unbiased truth.

Here is the entire document in question.

I know you will read it and make informed comments about it.

www.scribd.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   

That memo is crap and I bet they never release anything. They just want people's minds on it. It's mind control. They will convince you without showing you a thing. Look how convinced you all are already and no one has seen this memo.

Release it and the back up so we can see the actual source documents otherwise it's just the opinion of Devin Nunes who authored the memo.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

That memo is crap and I bet they never release anything. They just want people's minds on it. It's mind control. They will convince you without showing you a thing. Look how convinced you all are already and no one has seen this memo.

Release it and the back up so we can see the actual source documents otherwise it's just the opinion of Devin Nunes who authored the memo.

you didnt read the link.....

You arent speaking to the topic.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

Missing texts? Really? Because they got these texts originally from somewhere. Unless that somewhere has been destroyed the texts are available for retrieval from the place they got them to begin with. Don't you guys ever think? This is another ploy. Oh they lost the files. So? Get them again wherever they got them from the first time and it wasn't someone's phone. But hey it works to make it look like someone is hiding things.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   
The guy couldn't throw a baseball.

NOT AMERICAN!

Also, it turns out Valeria Jarret is a straight up communist.

imgur.com...
edit on 23-1-2018 by Tempter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Excellent documentary on the collection of data from American citizens, aired in 2014. From PBS and Frontline.

Methodical and comprehensive, “Frontline's” documentary “The United States of Secrets” offers a blow-by-blow account of the Bush administration's embrace of potentially illegal spying/eavesdropping techniques, President Obama's decision to continue them (despite campaign promises to the contrary)

edit on 23-1-2018 by EvidenceNibbler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
The guy couldn't throw a baseball.

NOT AMERICAN!

Also, it turns out Valeria Jarret is a straight up communist.

imgur.com...

LMAO, Barry throws like a girl! He should have had Michael do the pitching.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Reading comprehension seems to be a real issuewith some members. Allthis document is saying is that some queries regarding fisa data searches were too broad and therrefore non-compliant with regulations.

I swear to god you guys could find a conspiracy in a cup of tomato soup.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Kukri

Reading between the lines of that document: Obama DOJ would just throw words in the search parameter and see if anything would pop up. If nothing did, they would just go back further.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join