It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 331
<< 328  329  330   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Dashen has PART 3 set up and moving:
Get on over...and bring some new FLAGS with you!

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 11-2-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Jusvistn

Well this has never happened or even been attempted before. The evil rulers of our world did it in secret for basically our whole existence. We finally have proof that there was always a wizard behind the curtain and slowly but surely we pull it back more and more to expose everything. I strongly disagree that evil deserves a place on earth. I want them all gone. No matter the costs. They play with our lives like we are puppets and now is our chance to turn the tables on them. Shine the light on them and we will sort them out if justice fails us again. Too many innocent lives have been lost already and we still didn't do anything to prevent it. There is only one way to defeat them and that is through our courage,intelligence and our hearts. I'm not a good guy not by a long shot but i will continue what we started until my last breath. I have experienced and seen too much to back out now. This world has been wrong for a very long time and it's now on us to rectify it. Where we go One,We go All.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Closing this thread as it nears it's 400 page limit.

Part 3 Can Be Found Here

Thread Closed.

<< 328  329  330   >>

join