It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 92
<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
I just had another epiphany. I'm still scratching my head who or what SNOW WHITE is supposed to mean. Q told us to dig deeper after confirming the 7 CIA supercomputers are named after the dwarfs. I just checked a few pics and clips and in the original Disney Snow White she befriends a little blue bird. Does a blue bird remind you of a certain social media platform? Twitter!

Yes, the little blue bird.... and skimming through the Snow White Story what pops out at me is the numerous attempts to kill Snow White via POISON.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

The only thing that can derail Bob Mueller is if he really is on a Witch Hunt. If his investigation is solid, no 4 Page document can derail it.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Now here is quite the coincidence..
Was reading and catching up with the thread (heroic work with the indexing, Dashen..much appreciated) when I caught a glimpse of a Finnair (Finnish airline company) commercial running on the telly.
I thought I read something about following a rabbit, written on the wall behind a woman guiding the veiwer through the scenery, but actually thought I might be a little brainwashed from reading this stuff..but I had to look for the commercial on YT, just to be sure..
Here is a screenshot/frame from Finnair's Holiday Commercial..

..my thoughts on this would be.. coincidence, actually
But funny nonetheless!

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Snow White:

SCHNETZER: (As Gabriel Sol) Ninety-nine percent are going to come from the bulk collection program so Upstream, MUSCULAR, Tempora, PRISM.

GORDON-LEVITT: (As Edward Snowden) PRISM?

SCHNETZER: (As Gabriel Sol) You've got a little Snow White in you, which makes me feel like the witch bringing you a poison apple. Here, exhibit A, Oakland resident Justin Pinski (ph) posted on a message board, Romania has a storied history of executing their leaders. Couldn't they do us a solid and take out Bush?

GORDON-LEVITT: (As Edward Snowden) How is this all possible?

SCHNETZER: (As Gabriel Sol) Key word selectors - attack, take out, Bush. So think of it as a Google search, except instead of searching only what people make public, we're also looking at everything they don't so emails, chats, SMS, whatever.

GORDON-LEVITT: (As Edward Snowden) Yeah, but which people?

SCHNETZER: (As Gabriel Sol) The whole kingdom, Snow White.

Oliver Stone Puts A Melodramatic Spin On 'Snowden' And The Surveillance State

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Jusvistn

Speaking of Snow White and the White Rabbit, the White Hats, etc., I would like to invite people (including Q in case he's another observer) to consider (even if only for S's and G's) the following analogy/allegory, particularly in light of some of the activity we've seen in this thread, which also I think pinpoints the nature of Trump's ability to troll and get under the skin of all the right (wrong) people.
Btw, this has nothing whatsoever to do with race.

Oh the irony and the HUMOR!

Moby Dick - The Whiteness of the Whale.

"DOWN SHE GOES"
~ Q

Question: I wonder if Q will start using more allegories and allusions from MD?

Edit: "Moby Dick" aka "The Whale" is by Herman Melville, published November 14th, 1851, and is in the public domain.

edit on 28-1-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: Edit added for protocal.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   

skimming through the Snow White Story

Ughh...this part:

The girl was alone the whole day, so the good dwarfs warned her and said, "Beware of your step-mother, she will soon know that you are here, be sure to let no one come in."

But the queen, believing that she had eaten Snow White's lung and liver, could not but think that she was again the first and most beautiful of all, and she went to her looking-glass and said,

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Interesting that would suggest ES is SW and a bad actor. Ironically poison translates to Gift in german and gift translates back to present. Twitter is a gift to @Jack? Could be nothing i know but my brain works in mysterious ways.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Edward Snowden Is Snow White?

How's Russia?

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumimies

... and that is complete with the woman in red ...

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   

That's my take on it. What about other significant objects and figures like the glass coffin,the Huntsman,the Queen,poison apple and the mirror? The Queen could be taken quite literally and a hint to Queen Elizabeth.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Careful we could be close to breaking the Matrix.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   
project looking glass springs to mind...

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

Speaking of Snow White and the White Rabbit, the White Hats, etc., I would like to invite people (including Q in case he's another observer) to consider (even if only for S's and G's) the following analogy/allegory, particularly in light of some of the activity we've seen in this thread, which also I think pinpoints the nature of Trump's ability to troll and get under the skin of all the right (wrong) people.
Btw, this has nothing whatsoever to do with race.

Oh the irony and the HUMOR!

Moby Dick - The Whiteness of the Whale.

"DOWN SHE GOES"
~ Q

Question: I wonder if Q will start using more allegories and allusions from MD?

Edit: "Moby Dick" aka "The Whale" is by Herman Melville, published November 14th, 1851, and is in the public domain.

I found this part quite interesting

But thou sayest, methinks that white-lead chapter about whiteness is but a white flag hung out from a craven soul; thou surrenderest to a hypo, Ishmael.

Tell me, why this strong young colt, foaled in some peaceful valley of Vermont, far removed from all beasts of prey- why is it that upon the sunniest day, if you but shake a fresh buffalo robe behind him, so that he cannot even see it, but only smells its wild animal muskiness- why will he start, snort, and with bursting eyes paw the ground in phrensies of affright? There is no remembrance in him of any gorings of wild creatures in his green northern home, so that the strange muskiness he smells cannot recall to him anything associated with the experience of former perils; for what knows he, this New England colt, of the black bisons of distant Oregon?

No; but here thou beholdest even in a dumb brute, the instinct of the knowledge of the demonism in the world. Though thousands of miles from Oregon, still when he smells that savage musk, the rending, goring bison herds are as present as to the deserted wild foal of the prairies, which this instant they may be trampling into dust.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Head's up! MARCHING ORDERS! [for State (Fate) of the Union Address on Tuesday, January 30th (with the Superblue Blood Red Moon over the horizon on the following night - symbolic?)].

the following is by Redditor FARMERFUNKK, board mod of the CBTS_Stream subreddit who's in continual and close contact with the 8 Chan BO's where Q posts in /greatawakening, his read-only board.

O1//3O//2O18 SOTU ADDRESS: 24hr_MEMEWAR

FATE of The UNION

/// BE LOUD. BE HEARD. SHOW THE WORLD THE TRUTH

#WeThePeople,

The time is now to begin Phase 2 of our operation.

Tuesday, as we all know, POTUS will be making his State of the Union Speech, immediately followed by Maxine Water's "Address" on Angela Rye's State of The Union ((BET))

IT IS OUR JOB TO CONTROL THE NARRATIVE.

Soros and his snowflake bots plan to clutter the internet with lies and divisive propaganda, and only WE THE PEOPLE have the combined power to counter it.

POTUS NEEDS PATRIOTS TO STAND UP AGAINST THE EVIL!

LET US RISE (AS RUSSIAN BOTS)

AND TAKE CONTROL OF THE FIGHT!

We have begun by posting under the #ReleaseTheMemo hashtag to demand transparency from people who need to be held accountable for their actions.

We have amassed over a million tweets in a single 24 hour period, twice that of any other hashtag, even despite being shadowbanned from Twitter itself.

Your orders are simple for Phase 2:

The full 24hours of the 30th (This Tuesday) WE MUST MEME. TRUTHBOMB. REDPILL.

KILLSHOT= 4pm-11pm EST

You see those trending tags on Twitter? They belong to us now. Take them, even if they are unrelated to our message. Continue posting your memes as per Phase 1, but sprinkle those trending hashes as well as #ReleaseTheMemo. Take the ones which are in the top 2-3 at the present time.

Also, amongst those memes, focus on what QAnon has been talking about with the FISA warrants, wiretapping in general, the government shutdown, Seth Rich and general Q information such as the pictures of the elite which he posted yesterday. The objective is to red pill the masses today.

Keep an eye out for hashes which are shadowbanned. When they are shadowbanned, move to the next highest hashtag and keep going. If you get your account banned - simply make a new one. If you get IP banned - simply move to a new VPN or reset your router.

Show these SICKO's exactly what happens when you mess with We, the People, and their God-given rights of freedom and transparency. Share this post far and wide, to your friends, your fellow meme warriors. Today, we tear this place asunder. It belongs to us now. We aRe With You.

#AMERICA

he then points to a number of the Q Research Board links for a treasure trove of memes to use

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   

That's my take on it. What about other significant objects and figures like the glass coffin,the Huntsman,the Queen,poison apple and the mirror? The Queen could be taken quite literally and a hint to Queen Elizabeth.

Don't forget the 'great awakening' in Snow White.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Well the mirror is a bit like "ok Google" or "hey Alexa" or even the Palantir in Lord of the Rings. Palantir, now there is a rabbit hole! Peter Thiel, Barrett Brown, Project PM, Anonymous,..

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   
i made a meme again.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Cranks, you need to go into broadcast radio because the only thing I can imagine that would make your posts more enlightening would be to hear them spoken by a calm, mellow voice (which I imagine you must have).

I agree with Perfectenemy..you are now Crankyoldsage.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Maybe I'm missing something or just now following (which is likely). Is this implying Secure drop is greater than Clowns....more powerful? Greater in a white hat way?

Everything I've read about Barlow indicates he is anti Trump and pro Snowden. I was just starting to think Snowden really is a bad actor.

I feel like my brain is going in 10 directions at once. Just when I start to make my mind up something gets thrown in to make me question what I thought.

top topics

<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join