It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 90
<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   
WARNING: long post.

Well it was coming and now it is here.

I'll avoid the snark here as much as possible, for those who have garnered something from my posts this is for you: we have reached the junction. The thread went through a rather unusual arc here on ATS as has been noted. A week ago the flow of energy was remarkable and that was the problem. And now.......

Let me explain. The uptick in, shall we say "helpful antagonists" is with a reason. I put this here because if you follow what I am saying, you will increase your "power" and personal awareness exponentially.

The energy flowing through this thread, which connected to the energies developing in all Q related stuff is not polarized and taps into our true energy, a more loving caring energy. Anyone notice how the last two day's posts are full of the opposite of love and caring? Anyone notice how the desire to come here and connect, no matter how silly it seems, has been replaced with deflation? Notice how T&C arguments, arguments over things not related to our Love and Caring energy are now the dominating energy? Anyone notice how those claiming to care about our well being are clearly not?

That energy we were cultivating is THE threat. That inner feeling so many expressed as they "returned" to ATS for this thread is the biggest threat to all the Q targets. Anger, hate, bloodshed, science based polarity, legal "show me proof" are all the domain of those the Q system is targeting and the junction has been reached.

Those who have none of this energy within them, look at the damn posts for god's sake, are threatened, as they feel doomed with nowhere to go. They are lashing out, rather then joining, using intellectually lazy arguments based on "showing proof" as if proof to them will right the world, as if we are here to satisfy them. After all, is the sharing we have had on this thread, no matter the reason, so terrible we must be protected from it??? One poster actually said, "I am trying to protect you..." Oh my god, protect me? Really? How infantile.

Again. Is the silly LARP, Fraud, Game thread so dangerous we need to be protected and schooled by anonymous people hiding behind scary avatars? If it is painfully obvious to those more aware then us, those who's entire post is "show me proof" then why bother with us? Do they post the same "show me proof" in the Earthquake Watch thread? Why not? Love, sharing, compassion, connection is what brings out the hate.

Last week the thread was balanced, now this week's Q posts and energy changes have resulted in threats of shutting down the entire thread because... what exactly? The system has reached a point where panic, fear, hate, anger, attack and lashing out will be all it can do. Maxine Waters, the most hateful woman (thing) in congress is the attack dog they are putting out on Tuesday! In fact, any post showing this, any post that makes your gut well up, or your anger boil is from those who are doomed. Measure that feeling against this post if you want, those that contradict this energy here are in fact on the doomed list.

So what happens? Well, it is all going down regardless. The Q tipping point showed up when Q said 40 percent of the horrors will be revealed leaving 60 percent hidden. This is a definitive statement, not an exploratory statement and it is the confidence that statement represents is what triggered the doomed. The statement shows that the horrors have been accounted for, all of them, they are not looking for them now only dealing with them. The SOTU address will contain code, frankly they all do, and that code will speak in a way that will likely disappoint your head, follow your heart. It will give fuel to the provocateurs, by design, outing them, even those on this thread.

This thread shows the progression of what his happening. It can be used as a tool to see how the earth inhabitants are controlled. Follow the energy graph from here, it OUTED the system better then Q has. Notice how when the level of connection rises the level of attacks rise, and when a threat energy is present the hammer comes down, relentless posts demanding proof. Folks have posted here at ATS speaking about their time as hired agents, they exist, and consider the type of person or thing that has so little regard for connection they'd seek to destroy it on sight for a paycheck or a even less. Are they worth engaging?

Stop answering the negative posts!!! You will not school them, no proof can or will ever be offered by Q in a way that satisfies them - THIS IS BY DESIGN!!! Again, the Q posts will not offer proof, no "on Sat at 2:00..." will be offered on purpose, this is not about telling, but about you showing yourself. Even there was "proof", the answer from the provocateurs will be "oh, well he did it, that's how he knew so he is a dangerous man stop listening and protect yourselves."

Love, sharing, compassion, connection, support is NOT proof based. Get it? The reaction here on this thread is a microcosm of what is happening and what is to come. Hang in, nothing will stop the process now, nothing.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: FauxMulder

I think it's the vast questionable content on there. I get the reason behind it but if we can't link to the source material we are open to attacks like we witnessed before. Not to mention all the questions where to find the q drops that cluttered the last thread and now this one.

#tinyurllink

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD
a reply to: The GUT

Post #62 on /ga would be an excellent thread on it's own in light of recent resignations.

Again...another good point in argument for a dedicated Q FORUM.
I posited the idea to the ATS board.

It received huge member support (48 flags/5 pages/95 comments)
ZERO mod/owner comment or response

There is a forum for this on 4 chin

link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD
a reply to: IAMTAT
...then maybe we should take it upon ourselves to produce quality spin-off threads that could eventually become their own Q forum. Maybe a common tag in the title that connects them to these threads.

EDIT:
On second thought...why divide that which is working?
THIS THREAD is powerful, satisfying and sustainable.
We have everything we need right here.

edit on 28-1-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

WISDOM.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

but then you are crossposting against t&c.

i have been making vague threads based on Q crumbs and then mentioning an annotated relevant qpost when relevant

like here

here

here

here

and here

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   

That's it from now on you shall be known as Crankyoldsage.

edit on 28-1-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   
this thread has gotten so far off point that it's almost impossible to read. I made it to page 80 and had to stop because of the bickering and attempts to derail the work that we've been trying to accomplish. the first thread was much better, as we used our collective sniffing and sifting to make some real connections. we came up with some great data and although we may have disagreed, it never got nasty (well, there was that one person but...). this vibe is completely different.
I'm all for expressing a dissenting opinion, but doing it in a way that attempts to demean the poster as opposed to the connections and facts brings down the quality of the work we're trying to do (and the "integrity" of the jerk with an attitude).
if you don't think Q is talking to you, jog on. start a thread about it. go outside and enjoy the weather. but respect what we believe is one of the greatest movements of our time.
and if we're wrong, so be it. what have you to gain?

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

but then you are crossposting against t&c.

i have been making vague threads based on Q crumbs and then mentioning an annotated relevant qpost when relevant

like here

here

here

here

and here

Agreed. see my edit above.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   

You consistently hit the nail on the head in your posts. I hope everyone has taken the time to read them. I have a feeling I'll be quoting your latest in the future of this thread. Thanks for your unique(maybe) perspective.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I saw Apotex and the murdered billionaire couple mentioned several times in this thread. Maybe this timeline helps?

Jan 26 Apotex CEO Jeremy Desai steps down amid allegations of trade secret leaks

The lawsuit from Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. accuses Barinder Sandhu, who worked as a senior director of regulatory affairs for Teva's U.S. generics division, of leaking trade secrets and other confidential information to Desai while being in a romantic relationship with him.
Apotex president and CEO steps down amid allegations of trade secret leaks

Jan 26 Police says Apotex founder Barry Sherman and wife Honey were murdered

Toronto homicide detectives have confirmed Barry and Honey Sherman were targeted and killed six weeks ago, strangled, then held upright by leather belts looped around the smooth stainless steel railing of their home’s indoor pool.
Barry and Honey Sherman were murdered, police say

Jan 23 Private investigators believe Barry and Honey Sherman were murdered by multiple killers

The new information contradicts a widely circulated theory that Barry and Honey Sherman died as a result of a murder-suicide — a notion that is regarded as fiction by those who knew the Shermans well.

The team of private investigators believes that the Shermans were, in fact, killed on Dec. 13, two days before they were found. This conclusion is based on the fact that Honey was wearing the same clothes she was last seen in, on Dec. 13, according to the source.

Barry and Honey Sherman were murdered by multiple killers, private investigators believe: source

Dec 16 Pharma billionaire and wife found dead in 'suspicious' case

Dec 13 Date of murder according to private investigators

July 07 Teva Files Lawsuits against Apotex

Teva, the world’s largest maker of generic pharmaceuticals, said the wrongdoing went beyond pillow talk to violations of the Defend Trade Secrets and Computer Fraud and Abuse Acts, according to a lawsuit filed in U.S. District Court in Philadelphia on July 7.
Sex, drugs, and sharing trade secrets

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   

AMAZING.
well said.

time for a ....

or a "GREAT AWAKENING" if you will

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Here is something a little odd. Will Ferrell calls him Donny "Q" Trump. Around 1:30.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Well i guess it is settled now. Let's ignore all the neagtive vibes and preserve the positive and friendly nature of this thread. If people refuse to do their own research we should leave it at that. Arguing and debating with brick walls gets us nowhere. Focus and concentrate your energy of the tasks at hand. It's not our job to convince people.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Jusvistn

I thought you meant the Bayer scandal....anyways, a link in case anybody forgot. They knowingly sold the HIV tainted blood clotting medication outside of the US for over a year.

Link

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

I think its an older figure of speech that people use for some reason...interesting catch though and very thought provoking because it is oddly coincidental (or maybe not???) to tie Q and Trump together.

Link

In Shawshank Redemption, a movie most have seen, the Warden makes a speech and refers to "John Q. Taxpayer" (IIRC).

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

I can't add much except that there is a biotech corridor running through this area, and TEVA has a facility here. Where my husband works a lot of people have left to try their hand at TEVA and come back saying that it is not a place they enjoyed working, not a good employee experience.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: erikthegreen

Bayer is also in the area and does not have a great rep.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Will Ferrel and Seth MacFarlane are buddies and Seth is infamous for hinting at dark Hollywood secrets inside his shows. Not unlike Matt Groening and The Simpsons predicting the future. What does the Q in the name Donald Trump stand for? Very odd indeed.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Interesting. From your Wikipedia link:

to denote a hypothetical member of society deemed a "common man." He is presumed to represent the randomly selected "man on the street."

I'll take it

new topics

top topics

<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join