It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 89
<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: dashen

Q would never post here. They chose the chans for a very good reason.

When Q posts something, someone can alert ATS via this thread. We go see what it is and come back to talk about it.

Good idea.
Although some here may be limited by mobile.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That works for /ga but what about /qr? They are going through threads like crazy on that board.

link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD
a reply to: Jusvistn
Since it is not a forum, I don't see why it wouldn't be allowed. It has been linked to in both threads without mod action. It could have just been missed tho..

I said last night that "haters" were in the thread. People who otherwise wouldn't know what a T&C is, get really smart if anger or hate is driving them. Twas best to ignore them.

link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Its a forum.

link   
Great idea. Let's be sure to include a post number or ID in the alert.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Having been personally struck by IgnoranceIsntBliss's excellent observation and for those of you who have been at this longer: What topics and tidbits of information have been turned up by your Q research that might make good threads?

We need to help spread the information gleaned, right? Seems to me that's what would not only honor Q's impact, but move the mission forward exponentially here at ATS.

Today, I will not feed the trolls.
Today, I will make an effort to share what I've learned.
Today, I will continue to source properly.
Today, I will ask God to Bless and protect Donald Trump and everyone fighting the worldwide cabal of evil.
Today, I will pitch in to MAGA!!

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

That works for /ga but what about /qr? They are going through threads like crazy on that board.

Then, like the mysteries that Q presents for solving, ATS Owners have done similarly. We can simply do what the Romans do, and post to a more Q-friendly forum, or just to them and read. There are smart people there too.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Jusvistn

I know there were scandals about cancer chemo meds being given under strength.

www.nytimes.com...

I didn't know about the chemo meds!

The Aids scandal I was thinking of was the NHS Scandal

BAD BLOOD What was the NHS blood contamination scandal, how many people died and why has an inquiry been ordered?

Sometimes called the 'tainted blood scandal', around 4,670 British haemophiliacs were infected with Hepatitis C - and a further 1,243 co-infected with HIV. They were infected through contaminated clotting factor products, which were supplied by the National Health Service in the 1970s and 80s. Unlike regular blood donations, plasma products such as Factor VIII were often sourced from the United States and elsewhere.

link   
a reply to: The GUT

Post #62 on /ga would be an excellent thread on it's own in light of recent resignations.

link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Yea but what does that matter as long as you are correctly linking and quoting it as such? Just trying to understand the reasoning behind that.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

They dont even want you linking thedooshforum.com I dont think.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
What is the actual reason why the chans cannot be linked?

It for working post & researcher of Q post
It is not a ( what does that mean )

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   

original content, ownership, and liabilites.

if you catch my meaning

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Post #62 on /ga would be an excellent thread on it's own in light of recent resignations.

Again...another good point in argument for a dedicated Q FORUM.
I posited the idea to the ATS board.

It received huge member support (48 flags/5 pages/95 comments)
ZERO mod/owner comment or response

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   

What topics and tidbits of information have been turned up by your Q research that might make good threads? We need to help spread the information gleaned, right? Seems to me that's what would not only honor Q's impact, but move the mission forward exponentially here at ATS.
There have been a few that I seen pop out of here to a new thread . Maybe someone could start a new thread suggestion thread where they could be offered to the board as suggestions for threads .

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   

I think it's the vast questionable content on there. I get the reason behind it but if we can't link to the source material we are open to attacks like we witnessed before. Not to mention all the questions where to find the q drops that cluttered the last thread and now this one.

edit on 28-1-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Julian Assange posted a Video in which Biden speaks at the CFR, bragging how he manipulated the Ukrainian justice system.

Recommended viewing.

No links / embeds?

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
...then maybe we should take it upon ourselves to produce quality spin-off threads that could eventually become their own Q forum. Maybe a common tag in the title that connects them to these threads.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

a reply to: Perfectenemy
Yes, it does seem to be at the moment. Definitely a tricky situation. I think we'll find a way to keep the mods happy and in doing so the thread should improve in quality. There is no need for multiple quotes of the same Q drop. I would like to see more dissemination of older drops in the light of recent news and happenings. "future proves past" type of stuff..

To avoid multiple NEW Q postings...we should probably designate 1-2 active members here to grab and post them here.

Dashen and Perfectenemy?

I have no problem screenshotting everything Q related on /ga but drops on /qr are really easy to miss through the frequence of the posts there.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: megabogie
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Did I just get suckered into an infomercial? Sure felt like it

Yeah, it was called "800 Reasons To Not Vote For Hillary 2016".

top topics

<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join