It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 87
<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
as to avoid copypasta how about we just post relevant easily understandable synopses of Q crumbs?

it will keep us within T&C AND will address the complaints we have been seeing (understandably so) about the absolute vagueness of some of these crumbs. and then LINK to the pertinent crumb on twitter or something.(NEVER EVAR FULLCHINS)

yes, no, maybe?

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   
They're going to shut down this thread because it references posts elsewhere and on twitter. Like they shut down all the other threads that reference twitter or YouTube or what have you. Wait...

We must need to be saved from ourselves, ... or something...

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

please read the T&C. it is (apparently) about not properly attributing content from other sites.

people are posting and not using the [ ex ] [ / ex ] bbcode and linking to source content.

now Q has clearly stated that he wants his postings and info to be disseminated without prejudice, but we should use links and external markings as to stay within T&C and keep erryone happy

See site owners handy thread
edit on 28-1-2018 by dashen because: i think so anyway

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen
I don't use twitter. Where might I find an acceptable link to use when quoting?

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

working on figuring that out .

any suggestions anyone?

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
as to avoid copypasta how about we just post relevant easily understandable synopses of Q crumbs?

it will keep us within T&C AND will address the complaints we have been seeing (understandably so) about the absolute vagueness of some of these crumbs. and then LINK to the pertinent crumb on twitter or something.(NEVER EVAR FULLCHINS)

yes, no, maybe?

Don't all Q quotes already contain a signature of attribution to Q?

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Well there is one huge problem. We are not allowed to link to the chans directly or did that change?

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   
would the qcodefag page be acceptable since it is not a forum and contains links to source material?

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jusvistn

Or is there something that he could have exploited them for?

Byrd had an interest and history of dabbling in subjects that fall under the "Occult" heading. He was part of the funding mechanism, too, for the Remote Viewing projects.

Seeing him and Hillary all kissy-face made me wonder if they've ever been to rituals together. Maybe nothing, then again maybe more of a peek behind the philosophies and antics of evil.

As far as crossposting: Maybe we all need to start flagging content elsewhere on this site so as to be good members? In the meantime: Reddit seems to be hopping when it comes to an active "conspiracy" community. I feel not only disrespected, but slimed even.

edit on 28-1-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

dude, chan global rule #1

never ever link to fullchan.

thats where we get weird.

so twitter link and your own synopsis for now

maybe Q should start posting here too?
I mean, hes a busy guy, but, were looking for answers and ways to pitch in.
might even bring some some traffic bucks $

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
the issue here is that ATS members are not formatting their posts correctly when quoting outside sources. I have seen it quite often in this thread. There is a reason for the rule and it is not unreasonable or difficult to follow.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

Are screenshots acceptable?

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Q would never post here. They chose the chans for a very good reason.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

dude, chan global rule #1

never ever link to fullchan.

thats where we get weird.

so twitter link and your own synopsis for now

maybe Q should start posting here too? I mean, hes a busy guy, but, were looking for answers and ways to pitch in. might even bring some some traffic bucks $

Bad idea.
Q would be outed and doxed in 5 minutes if Q posted directly here.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: Jusvistn

Or is there something that he could have exploited them for?

Byrd had an interest and history of dabbling in subjects that fall under the "Occult" heading. He was part of the funding mechanism, too, for the Remote Viewing projects.

Seeing him and Hillary all kissy-face made me wonder if they've ever been to rituals together. Maybe nothing, then again maybe more of a peek behind the philosophies and antics of evil.

As far as crossposting: Maybe we all need to start flagging content elsewhere on this site so as to be good members? In the meantime: Reddit seems to be hopping when it comes to an active "conspiracy" community. I feel not only disrespected, but slimed even.

Right, I would hate for all those tweets and other references on the board to go on illicitly...
I'd be less concerned, but I just watched a moderator delete posts that contained only a Trump tweet as a "manners violation" in another thread and then ban the user when he brought it up. Then tell me via PM that he doesn't owe anyone an explanation (true as far as it goes) and then deny that it happened.

link   
good question. I have posted some without links but I think the same issue exists. maybe dashen can find these answers for us.

link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

prolly.

well. ARCHIVE ARCHIVE ARCHIVE.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   

ARCHIVE ARCHIVE ARCHIVE.

I have it covered

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Bit of a buzzy past few pages with the distractions . Any how I thought Georges latest has some deep dots to keep under your hat .

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   
FOR ACCURACY...Q quotes NEED to be quoted here VERBATIM (not interpreted or paraphrased).
So we need the acceptable methods of accurately quoting Q posts to be spelled out.

1.)
2.)
3.)

new topics

top topics

<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join